Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Thank you Cinspawn for the Black!

I want to report a gift!

Cinspawn ★ Dusky_Flareon ★ http://dragcave.net/lineage/b5xzK

I want to report a new warrior!

Link to new Warrior: Dusky's Stygian Iron AW

I put a Percy Jackson reference in the name - stygian iron is a black, godly metal in the series.

Link to new Warrior: CB Dusky's Luminscent Soul AW

Link to new Warrior: CB Dusky's Eternally Golden AW

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair: CB Dusky's Luminscent Soul AW x CB Dusky's Eternally Golden AW (Example)

Any special rules?: No freezing, no biting.

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair: CB Dusky's Glace Anxiety Warrior x CB Dusky's D'Or Anxiety Warrior (No example, there was no interest this week.)

Any special rules?: No freezing, no biting. Please name offspring in French like the parents (other Romance languages are allowed).

https://dragcave.net/lineage/lxMZu is avaible to the first person who calls dibs.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I want to be a breeder!

Forum Name: WaterDroplet

Scroll Name: WaterDroplet

PM Link: Here

Breeding Pair: Electric Glow Anxiety Warrior x Garnet Sheen Anxiety Warrior

Any special rules?: No freezing, killing, abandoning or experimenting.

Link to new Warrior: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q3mgJ

Link to new Warrior: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QVr49

I don't think I ever reported this guy below (my bad) because he is not in my list of dragons in this original post. I think what happened was that I reported that I received a gift and never reported him when he grew up and was name. Sorry. unsure.gif

Link to new Warrior: http://dragcave.net/lineage/X8Egf

Edited by WaterDroplet

@WaterDroplet

That's okay, it happens smile.gif love the name by the way!

I just dropped in to tell you guys I'm in a bad place right now in real life, very depressed. So I won't be updating for a while and then do a big update like the previous time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm still reachable by PM smile.gif <3

@WaterDroplet

I just dropped in to tell you guys I'm in a bad place right now in real life, very depressed. So I won't be updating for a while and then do a big update like the previous time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm still reachable by PM smile.gif <3

I'm sorry to hear that sad.gif

Don't worry about updating or inconveniencing us. We'll be fine. Take care of yourself and we'll be here to support you over the internet if you need anything smile.gif

@WaterDroplet

That's okay, it happens smile.gif  love the name by the way!

I just dropped in to tell you guys I'm in a bad place right now in real life, very depressed. So I won't be updating for a while and then do a big update like the previous time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm still reachable by PM smile.gif  <3

Hey take your time, everyone is here for you ♥

@WaterDroplet

Don't worry, it's absolutely fine. Will be praying for you.

Also, thanks. I changed the name like five times until I liked it.

Take all the time you need to get things back in some order for you, Cinabun. ❥ We will be here.

Also... I thought I saw someone looking for CB White eggs? Got one, and would be happy to influence and hatch. Let me know.

Cin, take all the time you need. You deserve some time to yourself and to heal. If you need someone to talk to, we're just a PM away.

Anyone want this hatchie?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Link to new Warrior: BLK Pawn Anxiety Warrior 1

Link to new Warrior: WH Rook Anxiety Warrior

Take all the time you need to get things back in some order for you, Cinabun. ❥ We will be here.

Also... I thought I saw someone looking for CB White eggs? Got one, and would be happy to influence and hatch. Let me know.

Ah, that would be me ! If it's not trouble, I'm looking for male blacks and female whites. ^^

Cin, take all the time you need. You deserve some time to yourself and to heal. If you need someone to talk to, we're just a PM away.

Anyone want this hatchie?

I wouldn't mind taking this little one ! I'm actually a bit of a fan of golden wyverns AND Candelabra

Egg influenced! I'll PM you when "she" hatches. smile.gif

Thank you !!

Also just as a side note, I'm moving at the moment and today I'll be rather busy with cleaning and actually moving tomorrow. + We don't know when wifi will be back up so I'm taking a mini hiatus !

HOPEFULLY I'll be back on monday

Link to new Warrior: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wUxUt

I still need 15 CB duotones to complete the first generation in my lineage projects...and that is assuming that they are all compatible.

I'm still working on breeding an egg for SaphireKat.

What is everyone else working on?

Hope lineage and hopefully getting two CB males of the same breed to make a checker. Also getting a mate for Stygian Iron and Frozen Penk. Then I plan on making breeding pairs for here.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Hope lineage and hopefully getting two CB males of the same breed to make a checker. Also getting a mate for Stygian Iron and Frozen Penk. Then I plan on making breeding pairs for here.

Do you know which breed you want for your checker?

Cool what type of dragons are you looking for Stygian Iron and Frozen Penk?

I am thinking, but I know Frills will be the females. I'm considering Magi, Reds or Green Nebulae as the males. The other male idea I have is Candlebra.

Stygian Iron AW? I think CB F Grey might look nice. Frozen Penk... I need a male CB Hellfire.

Sorry I haven't been around much, guys. It's been quite the couple of weeks lately. No update just yet, but I did want to pop in to let y'all know that I'm still around. Just not posting very much.