Obscure_Trash

Valkemarian Tales - Play them again!

Totally Excited I got to STEAL (Keep) The Kitty this time! Now I can visit in my house all the times I want muahahahaha! I want to keep Quark though, and thats not an option cuz I can't progress otherwise ;-) I want to keep Quark in my House, Although Quark might burn it down if they get their paws on some beans + Oil.

But I'd love to go out in a Blaze of Glory!

Since this was mentioned recently in Help I'm bringing it back to the front so it is easy to find.

The only way I can play again is in a new private window. Which means I have to finish in one, as that way stores nothing.... Any other ideas ?

Thanks fuzzbucket for opening a new private window suggestion. I've been so frustrated because the game just stopped at the party, even though I talked with everyone. I'd been hoping to see the credits again before the game restarted at the beginning...NOT!

Since the Valentine event is a daily thing, I can go back to re-adventure the whole Christmas event biggrin.gif

edit: spelling

I just started replaying and the game saved after I found Buffy and clicked that I didn't want to continue playing. I refreshed and the game started again with Snowa having to water her tree then heading out to meet Ansel.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Thanks fuzzbucket for opening a new private window suggestion. I've been so frustrated because the game just stopped at the party, even though I talked with everyone. I'd been hoping to see the credits again before the game restarted at the beginning...NOT!

Since the Valentine event is a daily thing, I can go back to re-adventure the whole Christmas event biggrin.gif

edit: spelling

Actually I found ANOTHER way now - go into your history and find it - and tell your browser "forget this page"

I probably just have a very bad memory but I just finished the last two days (the "maze/mirrors" and the party - I'd waited to play these two until today on purpose) and the party day had a snow falling - I don't remember snow on the party day/last day when I played it before. Do I just have a bad memory?

I probably just have a very bad memory but I just finished the last two days (the "maze/mirrors" and the party - I'd waited to play these two until today on purpose) and the party day had a snow falling - I don't remember snow on the party day/last day when I played it before. Do I just have a bad memory?

Um - yes, you do biggrin.gif

Um - yes, you do biggrin.gif

lol - thanks

I figured it was just me and my bad memory (but I was naughty and kept the amulet this time and wasn't sure if the Guardians of Nature were just "mad" at me) smile.gif

lol - thanks

I figured it was just me and my bad memory (but I was naughty and kept the amulet this time and wasn't sure if the Guardians of Nature were just "mad" at me) smile.gif

No - I tried keeping it too, to see if I might DIE - and it snows either way !

No - I tried keeping it too, to see if I might DIE - and it snows either way !

Thanks again - and thanks for letting us know about opening in a private window allowing us to repeat the game again.

Thanks again - and thanks for letting us know about opening in a private window allowing us to repeat the game again.

The "forget this page" in history is better - then you don't have to complete in one !

The "forget this page" in history is better - then you don't have to complete in one !

Thanks smile.gif It took me a while to figure out where that was and how to "forget about it" smile.gif but I've got it now so I can play again.

Thanks smile.gif It took me a while to figure out where that was and how to "forget about it" smile.gif but I've got it now so I can play again.

It took me AGES - I started out looking for a cookie.... xd.png

Actually I found ANOTHER way now - go into your history and find it - and tell your browser "forget this page"

I checked my history and I clean it out too frequently. Oh well. Thanks for that suggestion too.

I checked my history and I clean it out too frequently. Oh well. Thanks for that suggestion too.

Maybe open and close the page, and then go to history and forget it !

Ooh, I took a break, so I missed this update.

I guess this means that Let's Play would be possible now. (Or a speedrun. :b )

Edited by 11th

Maybe open and close the page, and then go to history and forget it !

I did just that fuzzbucket, now I have two games saved in two different spots biggrin.gif Oh this is so much fun!

I'm having trouble trying to save Ansel after the cave in. I keep getting the rock stuck in the wall and then it won't let me drop it or move or anything and I have to reset and start the day over. Twice now, getting kind of irked with this day. sad.gif

I'm having trouble trying to save Ansel after the cave in. I keep getting the rock stuck in the wall and then it won't let me drop it or move or anything and I have to reset and start the day over. Twice now, getting kind of irked with this day. sad.gif

Have you tried pulling it (don't mean to be simplistic but I forgot about that possibility several times !)

Still playing and having fun smile.gif I do tend to keep the cat now though as I like having a kitty wondering around the house. I also usually set the reindeer loose on the town as I like to see them wondering around in town.

Edited by rubyshoes

Does anyone have the map for the ice pond to get across in the lost reindeer quest? I can't remember how to do it.

It's been pointed out the 2016 game is re-playable as well. It has its own thread, but I converted this thread (originally for 2015) to contain both links for ease. ^^ You can find them in the OP!