Dragnilu

Dragnilu draws 'n stuff

It's so cool your school does that (baking ceramics, that is). I've done it before too at The Mud Oven once and it's really fun. Nice doodles, you should do more traditional stuff.

.........no one saw the lenny face but is a given cuz of my camera. Mage remember i go to art school and we do those stuff but not in normal school. This year im finishing music and art school

Dawwwww thank you so much

user posted image

Now there is color in my work....................................

I feel like I'm quite late for saying this but this looks amazing! You're so talented at both traditional and digital art.

thank you soooo much cotton

Now that my diploma work is finished you can see it in all its glory

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

If you can name all these birds you get.................you know what? you'll get a free egg. No joke. Pick whatever dragon and i'll bree them

Edited by Dragnilu

user posted image

A really fast drawing of femto.

It's been so long since i used watercolors....now i know why i don't use em. Need more practise

Happy birthday! That's a nice watercolor of Femto (keep practicing yesss) and a really cute animation of Dragnila (? I don't know their name...)

Thanks mage.

that's me you could say. My persona? yeeeee you could say that. Better go to sleep.

Love your arts Dragnilu! You have really great skills! I especially like the Okami arts and the Winter dragon, also the chinese one too. Oh and happy late birthday! biggrin.gif

By the way, are you accepting requests?

Thank you hun.

Yes i do take requests but try not to request me humanoid creatures, k? What you shall request me fair maiden?

Well then, could you make a red fox for me, please? A cute one with a scarf or a hat, surprise me with the details haha! You can choose if it will be digital or traditional, chibi, sprite... I'll be happy with any style.

Well then, could you make a red fox for me, please? A cute one with a scarf or a hat, surprise me with the details haha! You can choose if it will be digital or traditional, chibi, sprite... I'll be happy with any style.

user posted image

here is the foxy fox with a scarf. Idk if it's cute enough for you. Are there too little/ too much detales? please do tell. I fell in love with the foxy fox.

You wouldn't mind if i post it on my deviantart?

Oh it's sooo cute! I love my foxy fox wub.gif His scarf is so colorful I think I want one for me too xd.png

Thank you Dragnilu! Could you resize it for me to put in my siggy, please?

sure thing

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/JiSnEFs.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/GbZrEeP.png]

I put the codes just in case you need them. I remebered i did a fox headshot with a scarf few years ago. I do love scarfs. Thank you for requesting

http://fav.me/d7klagd

yeee this is old. Maybe i should update it and make it cooler

Thanks! It's in my siggy now. Also, you can totally post it on your Deviantart it's made by you after all. smile.gif

And the fox headshot with scarf is also really cute ^^

thank you Annie

soooooooooo i drew a xenowyrm with some water colors and ink. I drew gaia because it is one of my favorite xeno's and totally not because of dirtytabs

user posted image

Hope ya like it.

No problem! And that Gaia is awesome Dragnilu! This art piece especially remindes me of chinese/japanese style. Good job! biggrin.gif

wow i didn't think it looks like that. thanks. I would really like to learn the chinese style of painting. It looks beautiful an elegant. I was thinking maybe to put leaves in the backround like in this tutorial

Do i need water colors or do i need special paints for that? the brushes also look diferent.

Also who is great at water colors? is it better to have the hard water colors or in tubes? i have both of them. so many questions

Chinese brush painting uses special brushes made from animal hairs, and you have to grind an ink stick and mix your own ink. The lady didn't look like she was using ground ink, so there probably exist brush painting sets in art stores. I wouldn't waste your money on those, though. You can get a similar effect with watercolor brushes or waterbrushes if you experiment.

From what I've heard, tube watercolors are better since it's easier to get a solid color without watering it down too much, but then again I bought the expensive 10-dollar-per-tube paints. What I do is squeeze a little of the color into my watercolor set (there used to be the hard blocks in there but I've used them up), add a few drops of water, mix (with a toothpick so you don't waste color) and then let it dry. It's a little soft to the touch.

I can still me a mentor even over the Interne wink.gif

The circle pans look like cheaper colors due to the gloss, but don't let that stop you. Look up "cheap art supply challenge" on youtube and you can see it's not always about how expensive your paints are.

Nevertheless, good supplies are fun to work with since you don't 'fight' against them (your pigments won't look as washed out, and your brushes move water better and won't shed hairs) , and when they're fun you'll end up using them more. As a general rule in art supplies: you get what you pay for.

For sets I would look for something more compact that you could bring anywhere, but you could use the tubes without trouble. You can even make your own watercolor sets using some oveb bake clay and tutorials like "how to make a watercolor set using an Altoids tin".

In conclusion, just use both of them and see what you like.

K, will do. You can request watercolor things if you want so i can try to be better at it

On DA i was taking request and got like 4 (5th one i suggested from someone)

user posted image

thank you Annie

soooooooooo i drew a xenowyrm with some water colors and ink. I drew gaia because it is one of my favorite xeno's and totally not because of dirtytabs

user posted image

Hope ya like it.

This is lovely :D!

Gaia Xenos are my favourite too uwu

Keep up the good work! o: