Dragnilu

Dragnilu draws 'n stuff

So cute!

I love the wings wub.gif

I think you really improved from the older one, but both are still great!

ooo boy it's been a while since i've visited dcf

your art is coming along great!! <333 i love the colours. ; o ;

don't be too discouraged if you can't see improvement in your art--even if by a little, you've improved over time! ; o ; we can be our own worst critics sometimes--the only way you ever lose is if you give up. <3

that cat looks great! <3 i love the motion of it jumping.

dawww you make me blush. Thanks. I'm not always a critic to myself. sometimes i really love my art and i wanna draw more and more, but there are somedays that i feel bad and think everyone is so talented and i'm not, but anyway.

I saw tehultimatemage's wallpapers and i wanted to do it too. Sooo i made 5 xd.png. I experimeted with it and i liked it so i tried different things. Can't deside which is the best.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Edited by Dragnilu

this is one of my favorite dragons. i thought they were classy so i put a fedore on this one biggrin.gif

i shall name all of Sunsong Amphiptere dragons in classy names.

user posted image

Oh man oh man I haven't commented here in so long! The improvement from your other drawing is awesome, I can see you worked on cat anatomy and on making the face look right.

And I'm flattered that you were inspired by my wallpapers! I think I like the second and third one the best (but the others would work well as a subtle background to a blog, for example).

And the sunsong's colors, woah. That's a sweet brush used on the wings.

thanks mage. The back legs were harder to draw. so i just tried to redraw the legs from a jumping cat. Now that i'm a bit wiser and older i can draw .....better. The eyes really botherd me from the old art so i just did a side face thingy.

The wings................................a lot of blending and smudging xd.png

I heard from a little birdy *cough*deviantart*cough* that Saph soon will have a birthday. I drew this as an early birthday gift.

happy early birthday

user posted image

Edited by Dragnilu

wub.gif thank you.

I wanted to draw something for you. you've been a big help for me just like everyone else

dawww thanks.

idk why but gifs don't save as gifs but pics. well it says it's a gif file but it doesn't move sad.gif

Edit: everything is fine now................i'm still not used to windows 8 even if i used it for a year. wiss you windows XP biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragnilu

user posted image

some more art.

Wanted to do something different. I got this idea before sleep and i needed to sketch it before i forget it. This is different yet still in m style......... yeah.

Also i don't waht to be rude and but in and be annoying but my saltstone dragon request is doing fine for the idea. Help me.

user posted image

I had this idea for some time. It is not finished yet. I still need to some shadeing and maybe the backround like a golden sunset or something like that

user posted image

user posted image

here is with backround and without. Idk what to do with the backround. Maybe just yellow or maybe like a cloudy day with darkish clouds and with a goldish shine or something like that.

-snip-

here is with backround and without. Idk what to do with the backround. Maybe just yellow or maybe like a cloudy day with darkish clouds and with a goldish shine or something like that.

So so pretty! I'm jealous of your skills.

Okay, it's absolutely amazing laugh.gif

Also, what drawing program are you using? Some brushes remind me of Krita

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Bingo it is krita. I just love the brushes and i think i'll get more.

i luv okami and pokemon. Right now i'm drawing a fusion.

user posted image

guess what to pokemon i used to make this fusion..............................................right it's ninetales and vaporeon biggrin.gif

I saw this birthday pokemon fusion somewhere on this thread so i thought i could do it too and so i did. The little fish fins at the end of the tail I added later. I think it looks good. a fire and water type pokemon. awesome

this is diploma work for art school. It is not finished and i will have more birdy birds.

hope you like it

user posted image

user posted image