Dragnilu

Dragnilu draws 'n stuff

I like it! It's very paper-craft-esque! Reminds me of origami, or something ancient. So unique!

You have an interesting style-here, please keep it up!

I like it! It's very paper-craft-esque! Reminds me of origami, or something ancient. So unique!

You have an interesting style-here, please keep it up!

Oh really? Well my other work isn't paperish style and only because of the challenge it is like it is and I used one umm special brush. Thanks anyway.

The blusang is a bit of a pain to draw and shade as I wanted a backround but eh I'll someday will finish it.

I also like to experiment. If you don't try something new you'll never know if you can or can't.

Oooh that's pretty! Do you think you can draw me some sort of phoenix/firebird with #12?

user posted image

here is your Netaku fangtail. Now i need to draw the phoenix.

Been listening to asgores theme when i'm drawing these requests. Maybe i'll draw someting from undetale. God such a good game. I watched the videos and gooood that sans............ he is rtrong

;o; so pretty.... *gets the urge to draw everything digitally all of the sudden due to your pretty works.*

Really that is so pretty and impressive, if I didn't know better I would have said that was with a tablet!

Edited by Clya

you make me blush and smile.

Maybe in the future i'll have one but i'll just have to draw with a mouse for now.

You can draw digitally, i'd love to see. Wait do you have a tablet?

user posted image

here is your Netaku fangtail. Now i need to draw the phoenix.

Been listening to asgores theme when i'm drawing these requests. Maybe i'll draw someting from undetale. God such a good game. I watched the videos and gooood that sans............ he is rtrong

HOLY HE HIS AMAZING LOOKING. I FREAKING LOVE YOUR ART STYLE! ITS SO FREAKING COOL! ESPECIALLY THAT YOU DID THIS WITH A MOUSE. FREAKING COOL.

Thank you both of you. Im really glad you like your requests.

Next week or the week afther that some of the art schools exans will be finished. I'll post then here if you would like.

user posted image

done. man i love these colors

las year i did some crosstiching in school. I love okami and i wanted to do amatarasu but teacher said no so i kinda put fire so it would look like one.

user posted image

it's been so long since i did that. I didn't have other frames so yeah

The phoenix looks awesome (just like the other works do), hnngh the warm colors look so dreamy. Great works once again!

Aww yiss, cross stitching is a style of art I also really like. Even before I read the text about Amaterasu, I actually thought the animal gave off an 'Amaterasu-like' vibe. Good job at making that too. ~

The phoenix looks awesome (just like the other works do), hnngh the warm colors look so dreamy. Great works once again!

Aww yiss, cross stitching is a style of art I also really like. Even before I read the text about Amaterasu, I actually thought the animal gave off an 'Amaterasu-like' vibe. Good job at making that too. ~

thanks a lot. Okami is such a beautiful game. I've never played it but i would love to.

That was my first cross stiching i've done. In the future i'd love to make more

Wow, I love the effects you put on those dragons and the phoenix! Amazing!

thank you guys. Really.

Now this is a WIP of our favorite skeleton. Oh god i love undertale and sans you lazy bones.

user posted image

Eeeeeh! The phoniex is perfect!! (I took no hesitation to making it my phone backgroun laugh.gif )

And Sans omg!

thank you guys. Really.

Now this is a WIP of our favorite skeleton. Oh god i love undertale and sans you lazy bones.

user posted image

YESSSSSS SANS IS EVERYWHERE! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

(In other words Sans looks great!)