Skyal

Watching Auto-Abandoned Eggs

i have these prizefail X lunar line and i keep an eye on the properly gendered ones to see if the person who gets it continues the lineage...they never do xd.png

Is there a hatchery that adds dragons by code? I abandoned my coppers first egg and I don't want it to die in the holiday backlog. Also if I do hatch it will it appear in the abandoned pile or grow up in the wild?

Yeah, Silvi's Lair. Just switch it from scroll name to single code.

I hate seeing my eggs I bred to the AP die. I always check on them. If the user is accepting aid I add them to Silvi's Lair. If they aren't accepting aid, then I sit by and watch being sad. sad.gif

Edited by WaterDroplet

I always watch the eggs from my Dazzling pairs, as I like to know where they go. I especially love it if they get "Dazzling" names wub.gif

I hate it when they die, but once they are on someone else's scroll it's theirs so I don't want to intervene and do anything...

Edited by Clya

I've been playing for 7 years and I've come to learn that I need to not care about eggs that I've bred to the AP. Bad things will happen to them, end of story. So when I do go back and look at bred babies that are named, and the lineage or my surname continued, it makes me happy instead of sad. Sadly even bad things happen to gifted eggs. I bred and gifted perfect 5th gen checker marrow/flamingo egg a few months ago and it was promptly taken and bitten. That made me mad. But hey, what can you do?

This is the best advice! Great way of turning lemons into lemonade. ♥

Like Sister of the Dragon, I've learned that it doesn't pay to care too much about what happens to auto'ed or abandoned eggs. Once they're on someone else's scroll, it's not really any of my business! Although if I happen to notice and the new owner accepts aid, I sometimes ER eggs if they get down to <1 day without getting any views.

Like Sister of the Dragon, I've learned that it doesn't pay to care too much about what happens to auto'ed or abandoned eggs. Once they're on someone else's scroll, it's not really any of my business! Although if I happen to notice and the new owner accepts aid, I sometimes ER eggs if they get down to <1 day without getting any views.

This, I don't even bother looking. And if I do look its usually for other purposes (counting eggs and such from a pair).

I've always found the view that the breeder is entitled to a say in what happens to an egg that's not on their scroll anymore to be.... ridiculous. Once its off your scroll, you have neither say nor a *right* to have a say. It is, after all, not yours anymore.

So no, I don't watch auto-ed eggs. But I DO watch the "Great Lineages found in the AP" thread after a mass breed, and it always thrills me to see my lines posted there.

Cheers!

C4.

I like to check the holidays eggs. I like to see if they are caught, raised, named. But I don´t really pay much attention to them, I never know if some egg died or not, as example.