AroaraAngelwolf

future demigods

rob wont bust down her door if she becomes his friend then he will just knock loudly if the door falls after he can say he knocked first xd.png

Aroara: The name already is different lol. Reading is fundamental.

Also I realized just now lots of our characters are similar to ones in Fire Emblem Awakening. I already mentioned Citrus/Gaius, Rob doesn't ever get noticed just like Kellam, Fae obsesses over people and likes fancy clothes like Maribelle, and I'm too lazy to continue.

Edit: Nvm you saw xd.png

Edited by Dorchadas

....... I think I over stretched my self with seven characters.

Arigorn fades to background.... Nico is picked up, Kara still at camp border

Citrus in Apollo almost falling over and turning as red as Kara's hair.

Volt, why do we accept hunters? Wouldn't they automatically be out of camp with Thalia? I don't think we should accept them. You should have messaged me about it.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Permission to shamelessly advertise another Rp here? Not mine but it looks like it's gonna die before it starts and that breaks my heart T^T

its an accepted character but being a hunter can't start at camp, should we not have any hunters at all then? i say we could accept them but they can't start at camp. but why not have a vote on that one then? also i do not mind advertising though do not Spam or tom will feed you to the hell hounds o.e

Edited by voltage

Wait what if she's after West? That way it's tied to the plot. Because right now West is just going to wander off after some time but it would keep them tied to story.

.... no Canon characters.

If we allow hunters to come to camp they come together and Thalia is a Cannon character. Mr.D and Chiron are background. Hardly around. Mentioned but never played.

I don't think we should at all. It only makes sense to me.

i'm not familiar with japanese monsters dorch and if i do join i would like a kitsune or some other wolf or fox like thing though i don't know much about it xd.png and that would actually make sense a hunter following west though all would appear.

Edited by voltage

I'm still voting yes on the Hunters thing. It adds more plot and Thalia can be like Chiron and Mr. D; mentioned by not played. It's also the best way for West to stick around since immediately running off when they appear would be super suspicious and they can more easily blend in among the campers.

I think there should be a cabin for huntresses but they don't necessarily need to be there. Like for those who can't or don't want to hunt with Artemis, even if only for the time being.

Volt should we tell them the plot or wait for lil a little longer so winter can do the creepy orical thing.

Hunters would not be needed in our plot, and I don't know how to fit them in.

I can imagine Nico playing with voodoo dolls and making them fall in love with each other like little girl plays with dolls (I was the girl that made my dino's bite off the doll heads.)

hmm if you think that would be best. plus they could give some help on how to fit hunters and or west/demititans into the plot as well.

I have no problem with hunters not being important for the time being. Not like Ingrid is my only character.

Yeah, Thalia can be background, like Chiron and Mr.D.

Who would be controlled by the voodoo dolls, though? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eskoface wants to know

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh, I'm debating making one last character and actually drawing him. Thoughts?

YES. DO IT. I'd love to see your art, like you somehow like mine (you said that, right? I think you did)

because of the war with the earth goddess caused the two camps to fight, and it ended so quickly, the demigod adults of the world hasn't be notified and now are starting another civil war /world war three with each other, and the children have to stop it.

There, if you want to see. Wanted something big. Can be overall plot but we're open for more ideas.

DO IT!! What cabin would they be in?

...... rolleyes.gif oh just everyone at the camp minus him and his girlfriend (who he's already hopelessly in love with) would have a voodoo doll in case the need arises.

He would be Zeus, and he would be badly drawn cause I suck at arting things.

And Rora if you don't have a post in by the time I finish with the litter box I will probably do absolutely nothing. But I am waiting on you so ples?

Okay, so what if West is trying to encourage the war? Maybe the reason they stay at Camp Half blood is to try to disrupt any possibility of them stopping the adult Demigods from fighting and thus keep everything on the same path because more destruction=more demigods dead. So to start off they just drop of Narcissia but then they stick around to tag along and just generally mess everything up for everybody.

I might be able to draw West later tonight. We'll see how that goes.

nice! And the hunters? They don't like men and adult woman who are infatuated with boys.... they wouldn't be much help.

I drew Alex.... he's my gorgeous man! Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my rl friend may join and steelz Alex's heart!