AroaraAngelwolf

future demigods

@Dorchadas: but its pretty easy to get the hang of an instrument after a bit of practice once you know how to read music just that you usually have to practice songs and such before you get good. And she was pretty specific with the instruments, and cello and violin are part of the same family and please correct me if I'm wrong but I would assume that they would feel and play similarly.

Its no problem it was really fun, shes really pretty and yes kidnap me and then be super nice about it so I Stockholm syndrome it and then we fall in love and happily ever after

@Aroara: Yes okay, homecoming is this week so I'm pretty busy plus I need to finish a couple characters on my RPs with Sammy but I'll try and get around to these forms this week

Oh, you're completely right about it of course. I'm just too stubborn to admit it.

And by the way you're totally wrong.

You're freiking awesome and I want to RP with you so finish your character sheet or I won't kidnap you and we'll never be in love and it'll be all your fault will be very disappointed.

Yes yes, and so I can have a love child in Hades cabin consistently to bug all the kids in there and calling them all brother (totally Nico... the big dorckus)

And Kara interaction!

But I can wait, I have other rps with adorable ships to attend too! (Dashes away)

Couple things:

Aroara- Ali is absolutely adorable. I want to eat him.

Lilraaos- Where are yoooouuuuuuuu

Voltage- Both Fae and Aren don't have the picture link in their sheets. I'll list em below for copy paste to make it easier.

Name: Aren Johanna
Parent: Hades
History: (Prefer to reveal in time you know how I am about plot twists)
Personality: Quiet and analytical, prone to depression but not crying.
Appearance:[URL=http://i58.tinypic.com/2d2iukj.jpg]This[/URL], but the outfit is more black than red.
Skills: Very well spoken from "reading" books in audio form.
Paints well, but only in black and white. 
Powers: More powerful around negative emotions; misery, fear and the like. (Passive)
Can disappear completely in shadow or at night. (Active)
Can stop death, but it comes with much of his lifespan drained away and the death must be within minutes. (Active)
Can summon his sword from shadows, no matter where it is. (Active)
Able to sap the life from living things around him slowly in a two meter radius. (Active)
Preferred weapon: His black katana, kotegiri.
Weakness: Is terrible at talking to people, cannot handle money despite being the son of the god of riches, more powerful dyslexia, and is afraid of other demigods. (Pretty bad at camp halfblood lol)
Other: Enjoys "reading", but dyslexia prevents any actual reading unless it's Greek.

Name: Fae Lee
Parent: Apollo 
History: Fae was abandoned at birth, when her father revealed his true state of mortality to her. Not wanting anything to do with gods and the like, she left them. Apollo, not being able to take care of her himself, left her with a human family. When she was three, she was taken in by a group of demigod hunters. Some were demititans, some human, a couple saytrs and one or two other demigods. They decided since she was young and swayable they would take care of her and raise her to hunt with them.
She stayed in their group until she was fourteen, when she went on her first hunt. After seeing another demigod murdered, she ran. After living on the streets for two years she was found by a recruiting saytr and taken to camp.
Personality: Friendly and mischevious, with a big streak of pride. Think a Hermes cabin kid mixed with an Ares's pride. That's about as close as I can get.
Appearance: [URL=https://i.gyazo.com/eb3a213de55d69dfc6ba314bd920e0ee.png]Like this[/URL], with ice blue eyes. She likes to wear expensive clothes whenever possible and hates looking messy. She's not vain, just insecure.
Skills: She can dance well, as well as write, but doesn't show either to anyone.
Powers: Innate talent for archery (Passive): Exceptional with a bow, about equal to a huntress of Artemis. 
Musical talent (Passive): Can sing or play any instrument fairly well, but prefers guitar.
Healing (Active): Can heal minor cuts, scrapes or bruises. With effort she can seal but not fully heal a large wound. While she does this her hands glow.
Preferred weapon: Bow. Prefers compound but good with any (See above).
Also decent with a knife.
Weakness:
Very insecure about herself (though she tries not to ever show it)
Cannot resist anything shiny or pretty. It's like an obsession for her.
Can't stand blood or anything gory.

Edited by Dorchadas

thank you for letting me know, i have fixed it so the links at least for me are working. Also i am glad you have aren going to the arena, makes it easier to get rob involved in the rp and interacting without busting into someone else's cabin (though it is something he would do) and start up conversations by any mans necessary.

Oh my god, I'm dying at the visual of Rob just busting into a cabin by just kicking his way in through the roof or just jumping through a window like "WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO MEEE?!"

Edited by pudding

Yeah, I noticed both our characters were kinda dangly so I just dangled mine in your direction.

Okay that's a horrible analogy someone stop me from speaking.

And I'm with pudding on the cabin raids. This must become a thing.

It would be even better if it was like, 3 in the morning.

Everything is quiet.

Then there's the sound of distant screaming, followed by Rob just kicking down the door and trying to get people to talk to him.

And all the people that have been there before are like 'Oh yeah he just kind of does that'. And all the new people are confused and slightly scared.

Yep. I'm crazy.

Name: Ingrid

Parent: Not a demigod (One of Artmesis' hunters)

History: Can this be optional? I really don't have an idea |D

Personality: The picture should say it. If it doesn't, I'll show it through roleplaying.

Appearance: At least I drew a decent expression.

Skills: Whistling. She's an excellent whistler, and can whistle different pitches. She often whistles when she's bored.

powers: Excellent hunting skills and stealth. Stuff that comes with the blessing of being one of Artmesis' hunters.

preferred weapon: Bow+arrows

Weakness: While she seems tough, she actually has a soft spot for cute things. Seems a bit cliche and predictable, but it's true. Deer and other game don't count as cute.

Other: Yup.

Turns out the sheets come later xd.png

Name: Bradford

Parent: Posideon

History: (optional)

Personality: Picture should show the personality of this hotheaded boy. I'm decent at drawing expressions at least.

Appearance: Hey

Skills: He's decent at fighting.

powers: He can stand in water for several minutes, and the timespan gets longer as he grows stronger. As a newly discovered demigod, the most he can do is control small drinks and shoot little jets of water to annoy somebody. When he grows stronger, he can control larger amounts of water and eventually generate small tsunamis.

preferred weapon: His fists and feet. Despite being noodly as heck, he prefers melee fighting.

Weakness: His thin structure. Also, he'll flop like a fish if you use anything like perfume, cologne and farts in large amounts around him. No pun intended.

Other: Wooh.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Rob will one of these days bust through a window when the door is wide open and yell about noone wanting to be around him, it fits him since he hates being alone. and esko a good age would be anywhere from 10-17 i believe for hunters? otherwise accepted though im not sure if hurricanes would work maybe tsunami's? if hurricanes require really strong winds i dont think a son of poseiden can control the wind.

Edited by voltage

OH MY GOD THEY'RE NOT NAMED ESKO SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED

I wasn't gonna, but now... xd.png

NICO RUNNING IN AND THROWING GLITTER IN HADES CABIN AT THREE A.M.!

Oh my.... oh my.... a cage for citrus. To bad he can pick locks......

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

This camp will never sleep.

And Esko don't you dare! You've been using the name Esko and the color Teal way too long! Change is a foot and I'm putting a sock on it!

Nico does that he will be running out away from skeletons. xd.png by the way esko your characters are accepted.

I'm imagining West as just a really large dog (like a mastiff) sitting among this group of cats. And despite the fact they're clearly not a cat, they're just casually meowing. Like, "Ah yes, cat. I am a cat. The cat is me. We are all cats here. In this place, there is no one else but us cats. Cats."

So we're talking about bursting into cabins now?

Even though I have not played Brad yet, I can imagine him bursting into a cabin and shouting "FIGHT ME"

Nico with glitter omg

yes, but Nico gets it at home too. He lives with a Hades camper! So he's the odd Aphrodite that thinks everyone is adorable and Hades cabin is the most awesome and is constantly around his step brother in there... (and in Athena with his girlfriend who has him wrapped around her little finger)

Yes esko please change the name! Something different, and not tulvir either! Google names if you're stuck.

Apparently I was late to that convo.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Guys, I've grown out of the "Only using Esko and Tulvir" thing for a long time now xd.png

But yes, Brad and Rob fight for friendship. Lol