AroaraAngelwolf

future demigods

Name: Fae Lee

Parent: Apollo

History: Fae was abandoned at birth, when her father revealed his true state of mortality to her. Not wanting anything to do with gods and the like, she left them. Apollo, not being able to take care of her himself, left her with a human family. When she was three, she was taken in by a group of demigod hunters. Some were demititans, some human, a couple saytrs and one or two other demigods. They decided since she was young and swayable they would take care of her and raise her to hunt with them.

She stayed in their group until she was fourteen, when she went on her first hunt. After seeing another demigod murdered, she ran. After living on the streets for two years she was found by a recruiting saytr and taken to camp.

Personality: Friendly and mischevious, with a big streak of pride. Think a Hermes cabin kid mixed with an Ares's pride. That's about as close as I can get.

Appearance: Like this, with ice blue eyes. She likes to wear expensive clothes whenever possible and hates looking messy. She's not vain, just insecure.

Skills: She can dance well, as well as write, but doesn't show either to anyone.

Powers: Innate talent for archery (Passive): Exceptional with a bow, about equal to a huntress of Artemis.

Musical talent (Passive): Can sing or play any instrument fairly well, but prefers guitar.

Healing (Active): Can heal minor cuts, scrapes or bruises. With effort she can seal but not fully heal a large wound. While she does this her hands glow.

Preferred weapon: Bow. Prefers compound but good with any (See above).

Also decent with a knife.

Weakness:

Very insecure about herself (though she tries not to ever show it)

Cannot resist anything shiny or pretty. It's like an obsession for her.

Can't stand blood or anything gory.

Other: I think that's it?

Edit: Crap, is this too close to Azure?

Reedit: I could totally see her duking it out with Citrus over something shiny/pretty and orange. XP

Edited by Dorchadas

Also pointing out it might be difficult to differentiate between Canon Nico and your Nico.

Or is Canon Nico spelled Niko?

Also, the post for Aren needs to be edited so that the picture link is in.

Edited by Dorchadas

I think it's fine considering they're from different cabins and look different. But canon Nico is spelled the same way.

You'll know the difference once I play him. Nico is a socialite. Same name (actually Nico Arigorn Kara citrus and Meka are from a human rp with lil. But she wanted to join this one, didn't have time for the human one as well so we moved the characters to here. His name is Nico DiAngelo on my scroll, the radiant Angel Dragon. I tried to call him DiAngelo (the angel in Italian) but it won't work so I added Nico and it stuck)

Personality wise,looks age ect are all different though. Just the name is the same.

So West technically isn't a monster. Do you think they'd need to be invited past the border? I'm trying to decide before they actually enter.

((Alex citrus MekaNicoArigorn Kara azure speech

Hmmm... I'm not sure on that. Technically they are half immortal and.... wasn't Gaia behind the lines in the BoO.

Should I just have Narcissia and West walk into camp? I mean, nobody seems to be on patrol right now.

She's a 16 year old child of Apollo and is sister to azure thus look relatively the same.............Fae .... Fae

.............f... blink.gif .......... Faelias?!?!........ Go back to the pack Fae! You little flirt! Changing genders on me and your flashy red boots.... don't make me black mail you about the Drunk Fenrir thing! *grumble grumble* have at it with citrus he might just steel your heart! wub.gif

That's it..*flips table*.... it's a ship!

I didn't realize it until I went to my pack one on one with DP (where I now have little fenny being all happy with a new girl although frenny was adorkible while it lasted) thinking, Fae..... hey that's what little Fenrir used to call..... oooohhhhh.... I see what you did there!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Well it was Fae Lee. Was waiting for you to notice and it was perfect. xd.png She's not exactly the same (More estrogen, for one), but she's similar. I incorporated a similarish backstory and close features, with of course the fancy clothes thing.

And Citrus can't handle Fae. She too ratchet fo him. Uh-uh, Shanaenae!

I thought it was pronounced differently so I didn't get it right .

I don't think ratchet is a good thing... I had to look it up, it isn't said where I live....

You'd be shocked on what short 4'9" ball of energy can handle.... he hangs around Nico, a full fledged metrosexual . I don't think it could get any worse then him.......... and castilo.... lil needs to finish so you can see him! Don't get me started on him!

By the way, you want him to be councillor for Aphrodite lil?

I was totally joking, I think FaeCit would be adorable. Wait... FaeCit = Face it, and CitAe = City.

Okay, you need to make the ship name before I think of something worse. (-.(\)

Also Faelias = Fay-LEE-ess. How did you pronounce it?

Fa-E-less. And his real name is Ali (like Alley cat) long story short his mother thought he was going to be a girl and couldn't think of a boys name right away.

So Aliae (Alley-A) faeali (like finally, but Fay-alley)

Guess who wants to get back into the swing of things and wants to join this roleplay?

I've got characters drawn (in my usual, horrible style. It's practice) and if I manage to get up and get them from my desk, I'll make the sheets. I'm sick, but being the phsyco I am, I'm on the internet.

Oranges are sweet if they're loaded with sugar in a liquid form.

Name: Fae Lee

History: Fae was abandoned at birth, when her father revealed his true state of mortality to her. Not wanting anything to do with gods and the like, she left them. Apollo, not being able to take care of her himself, left her with a human family. When she was three, she was taken in by a group of demigod hunters. Some were demititans, some human, a couple saytrs and one or two other demigods. They decided since she was young and swayable they would take care of her and raise her to hunt with them.

She stayed in their group until she was fourteen, when she went on her first hunt. After seeing another demigod murdered, she ran. After living on the streets for two years she was found by a recruiting saytr and taken to camp.

Personality: Friendly and mischevious, with a big streak of pride. Think a Hermes cabin kid mixed with an Ares's pride. That's about as close as I can get.

Appearance: Like this, with ice blue eyes. She likes to wear expensive clothes whenever possible and hates looking messy. She's not vain, just insecure.

Skills: She can dance well, as well as write, but doesn't show either to anyone.

Powers: Innate talent for archery (Passive): Exceptional with a bow, about equal to a huntress of Artemis.

Musical talent (Passive): Can sing or play any instrument perfectly without practice.

Healing (Active): Can heal minor cuts, scrapes or bruises. With effort she can seal but not fully heal a large wound. While she does this her hands glow.

Preferred weapon: Bow. Prefers compound but good with any (See above).

Also decent with a knife.

Weakness:

Very insecure about herself (though she tries not to ever show it)

Cannot resist anything shiny or pretty. It's like an obsession for her.

Can't stand blood or anything gory.

Other: I think that's it?

Edit: Crap, is this too close to Azure?

Reedit: I could totally see her duking it out with Citrus over something shiny/pretty and orange. XP

Isn't this a bit mary-sue like even if she has had prior experience with the instrument? I'm not saying that its not impossible to playing many instruments and be really good with it (especially since shes the daughter of Apollo) but to pick up any instrument and play everything perfectly in one go isn't really something that is believable, maybe if she was a god or was a musical prodigy and had many years of experience under her belt I'd be easier to accept but to just say that she can play any instrument she feels like perfectly just because she is the daughter of Apollo is a bit OP.

But brah I've got you've covered

@Aroara: D'aww hes so awkward its so cute I just want to protect him and find him happiness :<

EDIT: I'm cool with have him as councilor but if you want Nico to I'm cool with that as well

Edited by Lilraaos

Name: Azure Adams

History: her mother is a singer on Broadway. She lives in New York city and goes to school there. She has one bead but went on a quest for her father's lyre and thus became councilor.

Personality: bright, optimistic (rest will figure out later)

Appearance: Azure has bright sky blue eyes and blonde hair. She's paler then her brothers and sisters, and only wears the Orange tee and jeans at camp.

Skills: She knows German, and hide her accent with other accents (her mother taught her to do this. Can act like her mother.

powers: affinity with anything ranged, Sing amazingly well, play any instrument (prefers piano, violin, cello and the flute)

preferred weapon: a Kimber 45 modified to shoot celestial bronze.

Weakness: terrified of being in the dark, being alone for long periods of time, being out in the sun to long without sunscreen (she burns easily)

Other: she likes dogs

Bruh. It's cause I'm black, isn't it?

But yeah, I'll take out perfectly without practice. And for the record I'm not actually black.

And thank you for the image you're amazing I'm going to steal you now

Hmmm.... I didn't really think of that bit but:

piano, violin, cello and the flute
these specific instruments are on Azure's because her mother does Broadway shows, including musicals. Piano is required to help her mother during practice at home (she had lessons when little, she just picked it up easily) violin and cello she always loved the sound of, and the flute... because she can sing opera and has the lungs for it. These are also ones she had the most experience with.

Yes azure can play any instrument, but she has to know how to first. It's not like she'll play a intricate song right away on the harp (most advanced and hardest string instrument to play) without some information about what string and cords to pluck and practice.

The only real thing she can do naturally is acting. She was literally born in a theater. Growing up around it, it becomes a natural occurrence.

@lil: you mean his picture? Yes Alex is adorable and such but his past Is very dark and emotional.

Nico is to busy chasing Gwen around! (Whom by the way you can completely change her look to fit her cabin, but keep the name Gwen! ) He wouldn't be much of a councillor.... and he doesn't really do leadership. He leaves that to Gewn.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf