AroaraAngelwolf

future demigods

I just PMed you. Hopefully we can come up with an awesome!!

Esko, it's dark, campers are heading to bed no one is coming across. Your post is too late.

Mr. D drinks diet coke, Baccias drinks diet Pepsi. (Percy got confused on this so it happens))

I'm sorry, but it is all wrong and doesn't fit in.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

alrighty, I'll delete the post. Lemme know when it's good for me to jump in.

Thanks for letting me know smile.gif

Sweet! If you need red dragons I have lots for my bsl line. I might be able to get second gen dispis this year if anyone wants any.

Dorchadas, WiFi still buggy?

No longer having any new campers, once bloodthorns gets in her too prophecy will be said and rp starts!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sweet! If you need red dragons I have lots for my bsl line. I might be able to get second gen dispis this year if anyone wants any.

Dorchadas, WiFi still buggy?

No longer having any new campers, once bloodthorns gets in her too prophecy will be said and rp starts!

I could totally use a red, if you don't mind

And yeah but I haven't posted cause dearth of inspiration <~< Doing one now

is it too late to join? (also if i was one i would be a Poseidon daughter,or something, unless there a god involving dragons or something.(I suck with Greek gods, not so much Egyptian gods tho))

Edited by fangtail528

aroar is like the one with prophecy etc. if she says its ok im fine with it but noone reallly seems to be posting which saddens me.

well ok den i gonna get working on meh character sheet right away :3 (even if i cant join, it will be fun for me to make one anyways, because i always imagine me being in that universe before i fall asleep :3)

Edited by fangtail528

sorry about double post. no one looks if i don't add another post xd.png

Name: Makanaru

Parent: Poseidon

History: Was abandoned at birth, found out she had powers from an accident at the beach when a shark was about to take a bite out of her, a pod of dolphins who had been swimming near-by started circling her, keeping the shark away. Then she heard the dolphins thoughts. That is when she figured out she had powers.

Personality: Constantly doodling all over everything, walls, the back of her hand, you name it. Likes swimming, can dive deep and moves fluidly.

Appearance:

-Light skinned, dirty blonde hair

-5 foot, 2 inches

Skills:

-Drawing, pissing off other orphans

Powers:

-Summoning a small little dragon made out of water (Size is a maximum of 5 inches so far)

-Can talk telepathically to aquatic animals (limits to friendly ones)

preferred weapon: Bow and arrows

Weakness:

-Can only summon little dragon thingy for a maximum of 10 minutes before it disappears, if she keeps it any longer she collapses when un-summoned.

-Cant talk to anyone if talking telepathically with animals,or listen for that matter, as she needs to concentrate to talk to aquatic animals.

Other: Will bug anyone she knows if she is bored, and anyone she does not know if she’s really really bored. If no one will play with her she will start playing minecraft on the crappy laptop she bought.

(does this work?)