AroaraAngelwolf

future demigods

Considering voltage made this rp (with a little of my help) I decided to be helpful (once again) and made this occ for sheets and questions.

No spots open for hades (lil is reserved), three each for zuse and Posidion. still open!

Rules

1.) No god mode, you are demi-gods not actual gods.

2.) No Mary-sue or any of that

3.) Be respectful to each other

4.) DC rules apply

5.) No cannon characters

6.) Two through four powers per demi-god other than kid of big three which three through five.

7.) Power must represent your god or godess

8.) for each power there should be a weakness not including fatal flaw.

Character sheets

Name:

Parent:

History: (optional)

Personality: (optional)

Appearance:

Skills: (not particular to godly parent (Leo knowing Spanish ect..)

powers: associated with godly parent

preferred weapon: (dagger, sword, traps, tricks, ect..)

Weakness:

Other:

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Name: Alex Remerez (Full: Remus Alexander Thánato zoí Remerez)

Parent: …… Thanotos

History: His is both happy and sad. He doesn’t talk much about the sad part, but the happy part he dose. He lived in southern California (Los Angeles) with his mother taking care of a cemetery and organizing funerals. He came to camp about a week ago and has pre arranged to stay in Hades cabin

Appearance: Alex doesn’t show his true appearance. He normally uses makeup to hide his patched skin. Very rarely shows others his skin out of fear of being bullied. He is 5’9” with a ten foot wing span he hides his wings under a large hoodie at camp. his real appearance

Skills: Alex has many skills

-He isn’t dyslexic

-flight

-knows Spanish and Latin fluently

-draws, sews, embroiders (anything that has to do with designing and making cloths)

-good with stone and wood (craft statues and build things out of them mostly tombstone markers and coffins)

powers:

-Necromancy: he can see/hear/speak to the dead (passive) touch and summon spirits and skeletons (active) (five spirits, three skeletons)

-manipulate shadows (active) IE; shadow travel change his own shadow to look like something else.

- Sense death (passive) if someone close to him emotionally he can feel if they are dead or dieing. Physically if it is fated early, he can “see” a black aura around them even if he doesn’t know them.

-touching a stygian iron blade has no affect on him (unless he’s cut)

-control hellhounds (active) (not confused with summon, they just listen to him)

preferred weapon: A hand held scythe stygian iron.

Weakness:

-hates thunder and thunder storms

-doesn’t like being in water (pools, lakes and such)

-EXTEAMLY sensitive about his skin

-more ADHD them most demigods

-very emotional, (if picked on he’d cry for hours)

other: he has a little skeletal cat he calls Remises

Name: Nico wolfe

Parent: Aphrodite

History: he's been at camp for four years. Father is a jewelry designer.

Personality: sweet, gentlemanly charmer. Kind. Generous.

Appearance: 6'4" lithe body and handsome smile. eyes a hypnotic combination of hazel and gold. White skin free of blemishes.

Skills: making jewelry and smelting metals.

powers: ...... fluent French and handsome good looks?

preferred weapon: his whit and charm..... and a small celestial bronze digger.

Weaknesses: not a skilled fighter (he's a pacifist) distracted by any kind of shiny jewelry.

Other:

Name: Kara

Parent: Nemesis

Appearance: Kara 5'6" vibrant green eyes, body strong like a fighter, scarred in places from numerous fights.

Skills: -krav maga -kendo

powers: can curse people with bad luck (lasts two weeks), those with too much bad luck, she can give a bit of good luck to them (one week, as balance)

preferred weapon: a silver katana sword with a celestial bronze Dragon echoed on it

Weakness: she is a disaster waiting to happen (bad luck follows her around). Sarcastic and angry, or just plain emotionless most of the time.

Other: has a pet tiger. Don't ask how or why, but his name is lemon.

Name: Arigorn

Parent: Aries

Personality: unlike his siblings, he is very kind and protective of the younger campers.

Appearance: Arigorn 6'2" broad shouldered and muscular he looks like a small pro wrestler.

Skills: smithing and fixing mechanics

powers: strength and proficiency with any weapon.

preferred weapon: a large light Romanesque drake hide shield and a celestial bronze long sword.

Weakness: he can't hurt anything that looks innocent.

Other:

Name: Ali "Citrus"

Parent: Hermes

Appearance: Citrus 4'9" built like a runner

Skills: ..... no.. unless running counts.

powers: lock picking, stealing things without getting noticed. Locating traps.

preferred weapon: a typical sword... and a few nasty traps.

Weakness: oranges, he loves oranges and anything of that color (good way to bribe him into something stupid) easily bribed (^look above) not a fan of heights.

Other:

Name: Meka

Parent: undetermined, in Hermes

Appearance: Meka

Skills: she's good at drawing, and sign language

powers: she recently discovered she's good with plants

preferred weapon: um... a little pruning knife?

Weakness: scared of skeletons or hellhounds.

QUESTIONS YES:

1) Can we play as demigods not mentioned on the cabin list?

2) Are demititans permitted?

Answer

1)yes! (Highlight Alex's parent and you'd understand, it's supposed to remain hidden) as long as powers fit into the rules full list of cabins are on the cabin set up link

2) voltage said this "Demititans i guess but need not be stronger than a big 3 dont get 1st" ( basically, yes they are fine but can't be stronger then children of the big three)

((Alex is technically a dietitian his dad is considered a god though thus fits into Hades cabin.))

Name: Aren Johanna

Parent: Hades

History: (Prefer to reveal in time you know how I am about plot twists)

Personality: Quiet and analytical, prone to depression but not crying.

Appearance:This, but the outfit is more black than red.

Skills: Very well spoken from "reading" books in audio form.

Paints well, but only in black and white.

Powers: More powerful around negative emotions; misery, fear and the like. (Passive)

Can disappear completely in shadow or at night. (Active)

Can stop death, but it comes with much of his lifespan drained away and the death must be within minutes. (Active)

Can summon his sword from shadows, no matter where it is. (Active)

Able to sap the life from living things around him slowly in a two meter radius. (Active)

Preferred weapon: His black katana, kotegiri.

Weakness: Is terrible at talking to people, cannot handle money despite being the son of the god of riches, more powerful dyslexia, and is afraid of other demigods. (Pretty bad at camp halfblood lol)

Other: Enjoys "reading", but dyslexia prevents any actual reading unless it's Greek.

Edited by Dorchadas

Two more weakness, (passive powers count and if you saw for Alex, he can touch stygian iron and it still had a weakness tied to it.)

5 powers-5weaknesses.for you it's 3 powers, three weaknesses.

Think fear of --_______ (heights spiders dead, snakes etc. ) as a weakness to consider.

For citrus, it's oranges.. He gets distracted/ bribed with anything orange. (His hair is even died orange laugh.gif)

Lilros has Hades spot reserved. If voltage accepts, Hades cabin would be full.

Nope! smile.gif they are just there as a reminder that they are half human and have weaknesses.

Such as Hercules had strength, but a short fuse and a tendency to kill when angry.

They just have to equal the amount of powers that one has.

And the picture didn't show up on the link unless you hit the zoom button.

You were fine at four powers. Link works now. I'm trying to get voltage to come on and see...

Although the last power may pose as a problem for the other 3 campers in Hades cabin.

Otherwise it looks fine to me, but voltage is the creator, his word goes (although I did assist him on the rule and such laugh.gif)

((I don't know what everyone else thinks about Alex, but he isn't doom and gloom, more like Leo in the books. And not all Hades kids are gloomy and depressed. Look at Hazel.. I don't know.. that's just me. It's your character... tongue.gif))

ALEX CHEARS UP ALL HADES CAMPERS WITH DEATH JOKES! biggrin.gif

Meant to set that as active, sorry. Fixed npw

And I didn't do the personality cause of Hades, I just want a character like that. Just preference I guess. ^~^

Name: Cethin

Parent: Hades

History: Cethin for the first few years of his life, he grew up fatherless but with a kind and loving mother. Around the time that he started elementary school, his hard working mother married a well off man and the two moved to a nice neighborhood where the young boy met his much treasured childhood friends. The boy was bullied at school for being so tall and pale. He was good about it, not responding to their taunts. It was because of that that they eventually got bored and turned their sights to the blind new girl who's reaction they found much more amusing. Cethin had been leaving school that afternoon when he came across a few of his classmates playing a game of 'Take the blind girl's cane and watch as she tries to find it'. She was on the verge of tears though she pasted a strained smile on her face and asked for her cane back in a light voice. The girl sat next to him in English and had quickly scribbled a note telling him the page number and paragraph the class was on when the teacher had called on him. Some were frustrated with her for slowing down the class and though she sat with some girls it was clear the girls didn't actually want her there and only tolerated her because the teacher asked the group to reserve a spot for her. When everyone was asked to pair off, she and him would often end up partnering up. She was a very hard and diligent worker. He snapped, the fight only lasted a couple of minutes but he put most of the kids in a rather rough shape and had even sent one to the hospital. Cethin was forced to apologize to the kids though if he was honest with himself he would have done it again, that was until he realized the girl seemed to be avoiding him.

Personality: A quiet man, Cethin doesn't speak much especially to those he doesn't know. He is not one for small talk or pointless conversation and this coupled with his appearance makes him somewhat unapproachable. However, once you get to know him, Cethin isn't a bad guy. Awkward at interacting with new people, he is well meaning and rather gentle. He is very protective of those he loves and can will mess up anyone who makes them upset.

Appearance: Standing at six foot four, Cethin towers over most people. He seems lithe under the clothes he wears but he is rather muscular (though he doesn't have bulging muscles). His skin is pale white and he has chin length black hair. His fringes sometimes cover his green eyes. He has really long eyelashes and smooth unblemished skin.

Skills: (not particular to godly parent (Leo knowing Spanish ect..)

powers: associated with godly parent

preferred weapon: (dagger, sword, traps, tricks, ect..)

Weakness:

Other: He likes to wear dark clothes, he is sometimes mistaken for a women at first glance (because hes rather pretty and quiet) but its usually cleared up after the person hears him talk.

oh god WIP, I need to take a break

Also, what is little Che's relationship with Nico?

Edited by Lilraaos

His next door neighbor who's father kinda took him in and made sure he and his mother where well off. (So the two are close still and pretty much brothers smile.gif )

Although for winter.... if she's the oriacal, she can't date anyone... sad.gif

Ahh okay

Yes I am well aware of that, it'll be pretty tragic and everyone will think Cethin is gay and everything because he doesn't even look at other girls like lol what is the female gender

Ahh unrequited love... you little devil! xd.png

Well...Alex for one is.... kinda... come on he has on makeup to hide the white patches of his skin! tongue.gif

Interaction between Kara and Calisto would be hilarious ! Hazza I'm excited for this!

Wait, so she married Nico's dad? Fine with me. smile.gif

I'll post the new Alex pic I commissioned from DuskoftheDerps in original works when they get him in. It's digital and would be easier to see his two toned skin. wub.gif

Wait, if he's 18 and Nico is 17... I'd bump up Nico's age

Name: West

Parent: Hyperion

History: (Past is optional, can reveal upon request)

In terms of recent history, West has been wandering around on their own for some time. This eventually lead to them meeting up with Narcissia and, while their initial distrust of the demigod got in the way, the little girl was eventually able to weasel her way onto the very small list of things West actually cares about. Within the past few months, West has agreed to bring Narcissia to Camp Half-Blood, if only to the border and then leave promptly afterwards.

Personality: West is a very openly flashy individual. Caring greatly for their appearance, they do their best to avoid getting hurt while still getting results. This being said, West is hotheaded. When provoked enough, it is difficult for them to back down or budge on a matter and will always strive to be the last one to fall.

Appearance: West has naturally black hair that has been shaved on either side, leaving slightly longer, curly hair on top. Their skin is moderately dark in color but the most striking feature about them is their golden eyes. While West does not easily lean towards one gender or another in terms of appearance usually (As they tend to wear hoodies and pants), West can very easily be ‘dolled up’ in either direction and can pose as an equally attractive male or female.

Skills:

-West has reasonable first aid knowledge and can fix up many minor injuries and scrapes

-West is a very good liar, able to make up tales just as easily as another may breathe.

Powers:

-West’s most unusual and most notable ability is their pyrokinesis. A “sub ability” to this power includes external invulnerability to fire, meaning he is not at risk for being burned while handling flames.

-West’s only other ability is to produce harsh light from his body. This light does no damage but is blinding.

Preferred weapon: Several daggers but more commonly, they use their powers to fight.

Weakness:

-As a child of Hyperion, West is vulnerable to water. Along with being unable to swim at all, West’s powers are weakened when wet.

-West has difficulty resisting temptations, especially offerings of power.

-West has a nasty temper that can easily get the better of them

-West is extremely distrustful of all demigods and has trouble trusting them even slightly. This has resulted in them being very secretive and will not open up to others easily.

Other: West has little desire to confront demigods in a full-scale fight and thus has resorted to lying about their heritage to any they encounter, including Narcissia.

Name: Narcissia

Parent: Hypnos

History: While it is unknown when Narcissia first met up with West, they have been together for some time. Eventually, Narcissia began to look up to West like a parental figure and, over time, West became less wary of the demigod who followed her around. Eventually, Narcissia was able to convince West to bring her to Camp Half-Blood since they had been on the run before this point.

Appearance: Narcissia is a tiny girl with large, blue eyes. Her hair is red and cut short, with long bangs in the front. Her outfits tend to mimic West’s in appearance, being mostly hoodies and pants that are dark in color and easy to move in. She’s a very cute girl overall but has a more scruffy look around her from living with West for so long.

Skills: Narcissia is a fairly good painter.

Powers:

-Narcissia can travel between dreams while she is asleep.

-Narcissia can manipulate the dreams of others while she is inside of them.

Preferred weapon: Narcissia does not fight but has been given a small dagger by West in the event she needs to stab something.

Weakness:

-Narcissia is almost always asleep. When she is asleep, she is almost impossible to wake up and when she is awake, she moves much more sluggishly than others. This makes her vulnerable to basically all types of attacks.

-Narcissia is physically weaker than other demigods and lacks any kind of proper training in weaponry. Since she is used to being looked after, Narcissia has never learned how to care for herself.

-Narcissia too easily places trust in others.

Other:

....I think I got everything but I'm not positive.

all of the new sheets have been accepted so far though lilraaos your sheet doesn't seem complete.

Edited by voltage