voltage

Future of the demigods

Fae struggled, finally relenting and going with her counselor. "Spoilsport. We could have hidden there." Punching her arm playfully, Fae headed into Apollo cabin. "Cmon, let's get some rest."

Karen laughed lightly, smiling at the new camper. "That was a test, just to see if you had the spunk to tell me my armor's in bad shape while I'm pissed. You've got brass, kid. I've been meaning to take care of that anyway." Flopping into bed, she nodded. "Go ahead and hit the lights, first day is always big so you'll need the rest."

Rob yawned as he lay down in bed, the Hephaestus cabin turning off the lights as the day ended. He was a light sleeper waking up early anyways. He stood taking the silver dagger from the stand beside his bed as he walked out of his cabin. He looked up at the sky thinking of where a child of the god of war would go. He started walking around the patrol looking for arigorn before heading toward the arena.

Julia woke up yawning as she saw the sunlight, slowly raising out of her bed.

Tom continued to sleep wanting to stay in bed for just a bit longer.

Edited by voltage

Alex was up early. He was going to head to the forge today. He took Tom's advice and washed off the make-up, showing his two toned skin. He gave himself a pep talk as he (rather uncomfortably) made his wings into shadow and melded with his own. He had on a dark red long sleeve shirt and a black vest. He walked outside, chin up and to the forge.

Kara woke everyone up. "Alright! Everyone up! she said as she yawned.

Arigorn was up early, taking care of Mrs. Olery in the arena. He threw a small round shield easily.

Staying in the Big House had been largely uneventful. While getting used to sleeping on a bed again had been interesting, they had fallen asleep eventually and did not have to worry about monsters trying to attack them in the middle of the night. Sleeping on the road had been a rare thing, mostly because they had to worry and fret about the safety of Narcissia.

But West had woken up early and left the Big House as soon as the sun rose. After a bit of wandering, they had settled down just outside of what seemed to be a fighting arena, weapons sprawled out on the ground in front of them. They were not sharpening the many blades, but instead were simply cleaning them carefully with a rag.