Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Is Lover still there to help you stay warm? wink.gif

She was, up until midday tongue.gif

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out drinks* tongue.gif

People in this country seem determined that this year's murder count should reach last year's. We've had FOUR in the past two days! ohmy.gif

Found a new musical artist that I like today, though. Lindsey Stirling. Used one song to name my snow dragons.

Happy New Year everybody!

It's been 2017 for one hour in my time zone. So for those of you still living in 2016, I'm talking to you from the future! OoooooOOOooOOOOo... spooooooky!

user posted image

To all my CPA friends!

May 2017 bring all that you hope it will!

It is still 2016 here for another 4 hours or so. wink.gif

The problem I have with this christmas flash game is they ask me to deliver a letter to a character and i can't find that character anywhere, don't even get any hints

Who are you trying to find? Janus is the Holly dragon right above the town square. Galys lives in a house just below and to the left of the sled run. Bill and Perl both live on the street right below the postoffice. Perl is right below it and Bill is the first house on the other side of the main north/south street. Hope that helps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hope you all have a great new year!

Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out nut bark*

Did everyone have fun ringing in the new year last night?

I was asleep lol. It doesn't feel any different but hopefully it will be better than last year. I'm gonna try to draw more.

I was at a friend's mother's. The channel we were all watching was at a commercial break at midnight! ohmy.gif The fireworks from Atlantis were lovely, though the traffic jam on the way home wasn't nearly as much fun... wink.gif

I only just changed my gifs for christmas now I need to change them for new years but I don't know what to :/

Well, you can definitely keep them till January 6th, aka Epiphany, aka Twelfth Night, the day the Wise Men arrived to see the Baby Jesus. That's when the Christmas season officially ends, hence the song The Twelve Days of Christmas!

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out soups*

I seem to have collected all the items available in the game. I'm no longer receiving any when I do the activities.

Edited by Lagie

Does anyone know why there are so many brutes on the AP?

Oh mah lard

So many

Clearly someone was on a brute breeding spree. They've got some interesting names in their lineage, looked as though it might be a quote from somewhere.

I saw those Brutes! A whole sea of them! laugh.gif The ones I looked at were all purebreds, too.

Yes, they all seemed to be. I posted the z one I found at the Z Project to find it a home.

I have finally posted my almost cool code dragons. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

Oh, my! I love those names, Lagie! laugh.gif And you reminded me that I have a new one I need to name and post.

Thanks, purplehaze! smile.gif I'm particularly proud of Mi Casda which is the newest addition to the clan.

Good morning peeps!

Almost back to a semi-regular work schedule now. Still have to do the mail T-T

Hey, Fortune! Looks like I probably missed you for the day. sad.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out food*

It's magical food. It becomes whatever you're craving! tongue.gif

I have one more quiet day before the return to work.

I think after todays hard labour my arms might fall off!