Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

She named it after me biggrin.gif

Hey guys just reporting. I got home around 10 AM and slept smoothly until 6 PM. I only got up to go to the bathroom but suddenly when ever I got out everything blacked out where I couldn't see anything. I fell and passed out. Both of my parents saw me go down. The o ly thing I remember is waking up again in my bed. They said they called the dr and he said that it was from dizziness and dehydration. Also my parents had to take my temperature because I felt hot to both of them. It was 101.6F/38.5C. I then drank 2 or 3 glasses of water before going to sleep again. Other than that and my throat feeling sore and my mouth a bit swollen everything has gone pretty smoothly

Hey, spotted, it's good to hear from you. Guess you'd better be sure to stay well hydrated. That's probably why you had a fever, too.

awww, that sucks ):

hopefully it won't be like that for too long and you can enjoy life like before. just try to take it easy

Hey guys just reporting. I got home around 10 AM and slept smoothly until 6 PM. I only got up to go to the bathroom but suddenly when ever I got out everything blacked out where I couldn't see anything. I fell and passed out. Both of my parents saw me go down. The o ly thing I remember is waking up again in my bed. They said they called the dr and he said that it was from dizziness and dehydration. Also my parents had to take my temperature because I felt hot to both of them. It was 101.6F/38.5C. I then drank 2 or 3 glasses of water before going to sleep again. Other than that and my throat feeling sore and my mouth a bit swollen everything has gone pretty smoothly

Probably a bit of post-op reaction, likely a mixture of some sedative still in the system plus the body just reacting to having been worked on, as well as potential dehydration. Make sure you have a couple of paracetamol to help with the pain and temperature as well.

*mooches Spirit* Hi!

I finally got a new post up in Rapture to kick-start the next bit of the story.

Very quiet, apparently! wink.gif

How are you feeling today, spotted?

it's usually quite quiet uwu

argh, so upset. I was going to go downtown to view an apartment but apparently I lost one of my hubcaps on the way; I was still fairly close to home so I drove, found it, and returned home. Not the end of the world since it's only the first showing, but I really hate going outside >_<.

I need to get my car checked up anyways ):

Glad you found it.

I have been putting off taking my car in to be checked, too. Shouldn't do that because then it just ends up needing more. And one of my tires keeps losing air so I need to get that checked.

haha, yeah, I know what you mean.

yeah, someone who saw was nice enough to honk at me and tell me when he was able to get around me. truthfully I already lost a hubcap and have no idea where it went and I've been driving around without it. but having two hubcaps lost (and both on one side) might be a little more problematic. also cuz my car needs to get checked/maintained anyways uwu. it's just one of those necessary yet very out-of-the-way things.

How are you feeling today, spotted?

Better then I was on Monday. I don't have a fever anymore for one thing. I'm still just sore and a bit swollen. I've been eating a lot of soups and some ice cream since the day of the surgery as well as sleeping. Right now I'm finishing up watching Captain America civil war in bed before heading off to sleep for the night.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, spotted. The swelling and soreness is to be expected, but should get a bit better each day.

This is the first day since my surgery that my fever has stayed all day. It's been around 99.5-101. I've been trying to eat more regardless though so I can get my strength back

Make sure you are drinking enough liquids, too.