Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Spirit, Fort, next time you send any RPG characters out XP grinding please let them sit down every now and again tongue.gif I just spent two hours farming the same four Pokestops.

I had a lovely lunch. Good company and a shrimp salad to die for! laugh.gif

My Xmas haul was very limited; a few Terry Prachett CDs, a box of miniatures from 'How To Train Your Dragon,' an AquaBot, and a Doctor Who book. Not even a pack of chocolate coins though sad.gif

Which Doctor Who book? *snugs*

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out veggies and dip*

The neighbours here have a very clanky wind chime. It sounds as though someone added string to some random cutlery. The wind has icked up this evening so there is a lot of clanking going on - and I've been unable to figure out WHICH neighbour it is so I can go bang on their door and ask them to remove it till the wind dies down. dry.gif

Glad you enjoyed lunch, purplehaze!

Spirit, Fort, next time you send any RPG characters out XP grinding please let them sit down every now and again tongue.gif I just spent two hours farming the same four Pokestops.

I just booked my current team into a motel and ordered them a cooked meal. tongue.gif

Good morning peeps!

Just steal the chimes Lagie. Mail it back piece by piece.

Woo today was a hell of a gaming day.

D&D team pulled off a succesful rescue mission with zero combat.

Finally got back up over 2400sr in overwatch with my mate after an early losing streak before taking it back with some damn close matches!

And lastly played Xenoverse 2 with my brother where he pulled out a come from behind win in a 1v1 death battle between our PC's. Before we teamed up to do the toughest quest in the game where you fight both Vegeta and Goku through all their forms from S3 and MV to SSGSS Vegie/Carrot. It was very satisfying to knock vegeta away, turn around and chuck a giant ball of doom and destruction at Goku who was moments from killing my brother.

And I got new gifs!

Hey MP.

Sounds like you've been busy.

I don't recognise the first gif. It moves a bit fast.

xd.png

Just finished Bastion. It's really a nice game!

Which Doctor Who book? *snugs*

*sets out veggies and dip*

The neighbours here have a very clanky wind chime. It sounds as though someone added string to some random cutlery. The wind has icked up this evening so there is a lot of clanking going on - and I've been unable to figure out WHICH neighbour it is so I can go bang on their door and ask them to remove it till the wind dies down. dry.gif

Glad you enjoyed lunch, purplehaze!

*snug* "A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Official Guide" - it's a good, lighthearted read which puts several of the Doctor's stories over the decades in some sort of chronological order.

*sonics windchimes into a rigid, non-jingly formation*

Glad to hear you're giving them downtime Fort! *mooches Fort and Spirit*

*latemooches Kestra*

Yeah well, I did make them sprint non-stop for about three miles in the dark (trying to avoid overleveled monsters). It was the least I could do xd.png

great to see more activity here, last week was fairly dead (too much holiday partying I guess XP)

Just steal the chimes Lagie. Mail it back piece by piece.

I would if I could figure out which balcony they're on. dry.gif

Oh, don't know that book, Mr. Kestra. Hope it's a good one!

Holiday partying, indeed, WS! xd.png

*sets out soups*

We're supposed to be getting a cold front this weekend. I'll believe it when it arrives. tongue.gif

oooh, soup

*takes a bowl*

Thank you lagie. Not really "cold" here (low 70's) but a bowl of soup is always nice.

Ooh, quiet day here!

*restocks soup*

Our so-called cold front has been one mildly cool morning. rolleyes.gif

I hope everyone's days went well!

I could use some of that soup. It has taken a cold turn here. We had a bit of snow this morning. The sun soon got rid of it, but without warming things up at all!

yay! more soup.

yeah, interesting, considering it's also the start of the weekend and I'm sure some schools haven't started yet? guess people are trying to get as much fun in before it does open again

Oh, don't know that book, Mr. Kestra. Hope it's a good one!

It's coming across as a rather relaxed and tongue-in-cheek book.

On a similar note have you had a chance to watch 'Class' at all? Just watched the first episode and I quite enjoyed it.

Night shifts again this week, I've already started by sleeping through most of today and spending tonight doing more voluntary work (admin). Already racked up 5hrs doing lesson planning predominantly.

Have a good week all. *mooches*