Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I think my phone is trying to get me arrested. The 'OK Google' turns itself on randomly and picks up random words which it warps into a search. Just looked at my phone to find results for 'Kentucky Fried Pope'.

O.o

O.o

That doesn't sound right.

Switch on and off again xd.png

Watching the pre-Tokyo show quickly.

The VR stuff looks kinda cool.

And they just showed some of the up coming games.

A new color for PS Vita. And the PS4 Pro.

Only halfway now on the vid

I'm actually trying not to look, because I'm bound to see something I'll want and I've already got four games to finish.

I must admit, I'm getting a little bored with Warframe. I've hit that point where missions are too difficult to do alone, but can't find a decent team to help. Can only grind easy missions for paltry rewards.

I haven't played in weeks Warframe. Been playing on the Vita this whole time.

Oh... there is a game coming out in 2018 that looks cool.

Grandblue Fantasy: Project ReLink.

It's PS4 and I think it will be available in VR as well

I kinda saw that coming.

I think they are dualing with Atlus to see who can delay the longest xd.png

We were trying to save the world from something we shouldn't have opened. But we were both pretty clueless on what was going on. So we made more of a mess than trying to fix it!

Was it the the supermarket or prison perchance? I was having to put in maximum effort to stop the world ending last night and I don't think I was doing it alone.

You pick it?

Hence Spirit's suggestion to go research how rice is made biggrin.gif

"Escape Dead Island" is starting to annoy me now. It's one of those 'nice concept, bad execution' games thanks to buggy controls and poor combat mechanics (seriously, my max-level character with the best weapons going into Rage on Dead Island could only just defeat a Butcher, and now I have to fight one as a civilian with no special attributes and a weak axe?!). But I am persevering since I'm now two-thirds of the way through.

*mooches Fort*

Edited by Kestra15

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

Actually we were somewhere in the fields... Don't think it was fields of rice xd.png

That sounds rather annoying Kestra. I dislike games that keep taking all your stuff.

I spent ages crafting some new gear with better defense stats on Dragon Age last night. It's all thick, heavy furs, it doesn't look brilliant, but my new mask kinda makes it work. Equipped it and went to a brand new area.

It turned out to be a desert.

I'm wondering how my MC hasn't passed out yet.

*huggles* You might have been nearby.

The most offensive thing about the dream was the local trader wasn't interested in selling my wine after a taste test - because someone decided to put the wine in an old petrol cannister rather than the glass bottle I rack them into!

Oh dear Fort - I hope the game doesn't involve such in-depth dynamics as heat stroke!

Edited by Kestra15

D:

Ew.

I don't even drink wine. But ew.

Edit: If it does I'm screwed. My last save was leaving me lost miles away from the nearest camp. xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

I guess running around naked is the way forward for them!

Right, I will be back later. Ciao!

I agree eww!

But I think the gas was used for the tractor in my dream xd.png

Can I at least keep the mask on, Kestra?

Wait, I'm lost. Kestra tried to sell some wine from a gas canister but Spirit used it for her tractor?

Can I at least keep the mask on, Kestra?

Wait, I'm lost. Kestra tried to sell some wine from a gas canister but Spirit used it for her tractor?

Mask is fine, you have to scare away wildlife after all!