Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

No! They are guests. We offer them the second-best seats and the brownies not made by Lagie.

No! They are guests. We offer them the second-best seats and the brownies not made by Lagie.

Is that in case they go to the cops?

No, it's because Lagie's brownies are too good to share with just anyone wink.gif

Good morning everyone!

*Sets out eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, milk, chocolate milk, and toast*

How is everyone doing this morning?

@ Kestra: Oh, right. I get it.

>.> <.< >.>

@ Spirit: You don't throw bricks at cops. You hot water balloons full of coffee.

Edit: Hey Raptor.

Edited by Fortune86

Hi there Raptor!

Things go well this side! Your side?

@Fortune: That doesn't seem right xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

*makes sausage, bacon and egg sarnies*

Please don't throw things at cops. I can only stun so many at a time.

Well I used to throw balloons of tea, but that seemed to upset them. I figured they needed something stronger.

I would rather put syrup in... Makes them sticky and then they can't chase you xd.png

Awesome.

*starts filling up balloons*

Kestra lives somewhere near the middle of the two of us, so we'll do it at his place. He won't mind o3o

Do we have to track the cops down or can we just throw the balloons out the window and only score points when we hit someone with a badge?

I don't know.

Kestra is there a lot of cops walking past your window?

Damn it, I'm screwing up such great texts at this moment. Can't even reach 390 symbols/min now. Guess I gotta stop for a while, I mean, my hands are shaking a bit already.

Kestra?

Where'd he go?

he ded

If you killed Kestra he's going to be really annoyed when he resurrects.

Nah, nobody killed him, he probably

just

ded.

For whatever reason.

okay so i just finally got to zone 4 as bolt(in crypt of the necrodancer of courst) and god damn it how did i even die at the blademaster i mean i know their pattern i practiced them a lot as aria why did i even screw this up when there eren't even any enemies nearby except for the lich but he was dead at that moment too and i still managed to blow it while having a bow and 3 damage and enough health i have never even passed 3-4 it's a cursed place you know death metal 3 is literally almost impossible as bolt he's actually awful as bolt in general but this time i was nervous at 3-3 already and was wandering around the starting area for a while because there was a loooooot of hot coals and i was afraid i would miss the beat while on those hot coals and die and i actually managed to get to the stairs unharmed and then there was king conga but he actually turned out to be easy because i managed to bomb the throne but i still got a few hits because i'm completely awful and after actually passing all of this i die on a goddamn blademaster my hands are shaking please send help aaaaaa

...sorry, had to get this off my chest. But seriously, that fail was the dumbest. Uuuuugh. CotN is pure pain when you are far into the game.