Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Heh. Seems there are still people looking fo get everything at low prices. What was the most popular item?

Clothes were half price, so definitely clothes for the first three days. Today, though, a lot of other stuff sold as well (we made over $700!) so I'm not sure if clothes stayed the main item.

*dips a chip* Thanks.

Still Star Trek watching on BBC America as I'm able. I was out for dinner this evening at my dad and step-mom's.

Toppage, page 821! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Clothes were half price, so definitely clothes for the first three days. Today, though, a lot of other stuff sold as well (we made over $700!) so I'm not sure if clothes stayed the main item.

*dips a chip* Thanks.

Still Star Trek watching on BBC America as I'm able. I was out for dinner this evening at my dad and step-mom's.

Toppage, page 821! cool.gif

Your welcome. I went to go see Pete's Dragon with my mum today. That meant I wouldn't be able to stream today, but I don't mind biggrin.gif I can stream another day

I'm working till midnight and the store is going to try to stay open twenty four hours blink.gif just my luck mad.gif

eh, I always lose track of the conversation because I'm not on often enough uwu

I'm on almost everyday and I still have no idea what to write about!

Also I think it doesn't help that I'm 4-6 years(or even more) younger than almost everyone here.

eh, just talk about anything I guess? though I guess it shouldn't be too off topic or you might get a warning.

eh, just talk about anything I guess? though I guess it shouldn't be too off topic or you might get a warning.

And the problem is that I don't have anything to talk about except dumb memes(and I can't even use most of them because they're in Russian) and probably some games. Woo.

Though how do you even talk about something off-topic in a thread without any certain topic anyway?

I was looking at the A3, and also the Sony Xperia XA. I just want a cheap enough smart phone that lets me text, phone, play Pokemon Go/GeoCaching and that's about it. Sadly they're all very expensive ideas...

My sister has one of the really expensive Sony Z-series phones, and after a year the screen and the battery started going funky. Then again, every phone is different smile.gif I think the A3 looks like a good deal, and sort of fancy-looking too with the metal. Exciting.

I'm on almost everyday and I still have no idea what to write about!

Also I think it doesn't help that I'm 4-6 years(or even more) younger than almost everyone here.

Being younger has never been a problem around here! That is the one awesome thing about this forum. So long as you can hold a reasonable conversation, it doesn't matter whether you're 1 , 51 or 101! xd.png

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

I finally have a day with nowhere that I am expected/need to go! biggrin.gif

I'm in a condo with a/c overlooking the ocean, and the Star Trek marathon is still on.

Seems like a pretty good way to spend a day.

How are all of you?

BACON!!!!!! *grabs some bacon as to not be greedy*

So I did a good deed on here today... I found an egg that was part of a lineage and gave it to someone on the waiting list happy.gif

And when did I become part of the top ten posters!? ohmy.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

CPA probably helped that, Dalek! xd.png

That was kind of you. I'm sure they appreciated it!

Thunder. Hmm. That is one nice thing about now having a truly wireless laptop; I don't need to power down for storms.

Wow, I don't even know what is worse - playing a TF2 match on Turbine that literally lasts for like a minute or playing a single match for 1 hour or so. Ugh. At least the gameplay can be more interesting in the latter...

CPA probably helped that, Dalek! xd.png

That was kind of you. I'm sure they appreciated it!

Yup, it probably did! xd.png

Everyone was grateful I didn't bite the egg like I kind of wanted to o.o so that was fun (one of the newer lineages I don't like if I'm honest)

@anhud I enjoy playing Prop Hunt. It's a lot of fun when people come up to you and walk away. I laugh my head off at people who don't realize it

@anhud I enjoy playing Prop Hunt. It's a lot of fun when people come up to you and walk away. I laugh my head off at people who don't realize it

Meh, never really enjoyed fanmade gamemodes except for Deathrun(though that really depends on the map - some can lead to a lot of awesome, moments, some are just completely boring and unoriginal). After Meet your Match update I mostly hang out in Casual mode. And hey, I actually started playing way better when I started playing standard gamemodes! Well, stopped being completely useless to the team at least.

UPD: also I thought I'd mention a hilarious moment that happened a hour ago. Badwater Basin, last point, 3 enemy players were pushing the bomb and almost nobody from our team was near. So I quickly run there as Demoman and, luckily, kill all three with 1-2 grenades. So, relieved, I walk away, and thaaaat's the moment an enemy spy removes his disguise and pushes the cart a right into the goal. I didn't even have any time to react.

rib.

Edited by anhud

*is clueless when it comes to games* tongue.gif

Everything I know about online gaming, I've learned from posters in this thread.

Evening all.

This afternoon's Resus shift went a bit mad, we had to pull four extra staff from the rest of the department to cope with the load. And our Minors area was utterly swamped as well. A good shift, but rushed. Problem is tomorrow I'm covering a parade to commemorate the Battle of Britain but all of our gear is being serviced and maintained so I'm scrounging what I can and hoping nothing goes hellishly wrong...which means it definitely will go wrong.

Glad you're enjoying the marathon Lagie, Netflix put up all the Star Trek series' a few weeks back so I already gourged on my favourite TOS episodes, rewatched ENT Season 3 and half of Season 4, and a few TNG classics. I want to work through DS9 again eventually, now I can watch it all inside of a year instead of over seven!

I don't do mods for games; I only do straight PS3 games and only a few at that. I don't always get the time I'd like to lounge around - and I'm not very good at being lazy when I do get the time! - so I just do straight console gaming.

Gaming is 100% my passion. I love gaming ever since the original game boy color since I was four and it took off from there. Last year I recently got into online gaming on the PC and my passion just skyrocketed when I got streaming. I do have to go to the library to stream, but it's well worth it smile.gif

I have yet to indulge in the DS9 marathon, Mr. Kestra (having had the entire series donated to my thrift shop!) but do plan to do so at some point. Maybe next time I'm home again. (October...).

I hope tomorrow goes smoothly.

I miss having Minesweeper on my Windows. rolleyes.gif

Ah, a good old classic game of Minesweeper.

In other words, my nerves are shot

*picks up door pieces*

Woohoo, splinters!

Morning peeps!

I need everyone to rub my Undine egg and think yellow thoughts.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

My Undine egg *points to scroll* I need them to be yellow. It's taken so long to get the right egg...

Ah now I get it!

I have a bad memory when it comes to the different dragon types