Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Ah, thanks for the tea and crumpets!

Need more help, Spirit? I could open the window and let the wind blow everything away! That should fan the flames from Fortune's matches really nicely, too. Just make sure you get out of the building before it gets too intense. We don't want you to go up in flames, too! ohmy.gif

I don't work with paper xd.png I might work for a newspaper but my work is all digital xd.png

I just like shuffling paper *shuffle-shuffle*

Well, darn! That calls for a new strategy. Anyone have wire cutters?

Damn, so great to play TF with a bit of new stuff. Sold like half of my valuable stuff I had and bought items which cost (I think)3 dollars total and a few refs. Great stuff, I don't feel so much like a F2P now.

edit: also it seems I used word "stuff" too much, dang, I should learn more synonyms.

Edited by anhud

Synonyms for stuff laugh.gif

Not sure that will help much.

xd.png

I got a lot of paraphernalia done today ... um, no, wrong synonym!

I got a lot done today, in spite of several shop-related interruptions.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out herbal teas*

Thanks, guys, for a most amusing read of everything I missed today. laugh.gif

*mooches* It's going to be a long day here - new bed needed, new phone, teaching tonight, and I need to quit my second charity. You?

That sounds like a lot Kestra D:

Today might be a quiet one for me. I think I have most things done, but surprises can always happen.

KESTRA!

*huggles*

Today is printing day for me... So I'll be a bit of everywhere!

*starts printing the shuffled papers*

Yeah, it's my day off so of course it'll be busy tongue.gif I also need to head out to our headquarters to pick up someone's fleece, and send off details for the training and event cover form this week, and put out another request for next weekend. Busy busy busy...

I don't know how you do it Kestra!

I barely clean my whole flat and then I need like a week to recover from that work xd.png

I haven't cleaned the flat in a month, I never spend time with friends or family, and now I only see Lover once a month it means I have even more time to waste on other opportunities!

So, my anal-retentiveness came through - I've managed to dig out the e-mail from four years ago detailing my bed order, and simply re-ordered it for delivery tomorrow. And I have accepted one last day of work for my secondary charity in October and then I officially stop doing anything for them.

We need a new one as well. Mostly because ours is held together with duck-tape