Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Ooh, was that a ghost? unsure.gif

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out candy*

The sale karma continues with today doing even better than yesterday! biggrin.gif

Wait! Wait! A ghost Chico! Noooo!! Come back!!

Morning everyone!

Morning everyone!

Even those who on the opposite side of the Earth?))

Garcon, some morning to this evening people table, plese.

Good morning peeps!

*late waves to Chico*

I haven't seen the new Ghostbusters yet. I'll have to wait until it comes out on TV T-T

Dragon horse is best horse o3o

Also, I have to learn to expect the ravens.

I haven't seen the new Ghostbusters yet. I'll have to wait until it comes out on TV T-T

I haven't seen almost all summer blockbusters. Only Civil War. I saw reviews after premiere and I think I haven't lost anything.

I never really trust reviews. I go by the trailers. If I go by other people's opinions, I usually end up missing out or wasting time or money on something I couldn't care less for.

I never really trust reviews. I go by the trailers. If I go by other people's opinions, I usually end up missing out or wasting time or money on something I couldn't care less for.

I have special people, who have equal taste in movies and books with me. I checked it many times in the past, so I can trust them now)))

Also, some day I'll watch this movies, I think. Maybe, when I'll be in vacation or so.

Well, I hope you at least feed them well and take them for walks at least twice a day.

They eat popcorn when I send them in cinema, of course! What a movie without it? =))

Tomorrow I wanna go to cafe with some unusial tastes of ice cream like tomatoes, grass, shampane, blue curacao, salmon, meat etc.

I was on ice cream festival this summer and taste one with Guinness, it was cool.

What kind is your favorite?

I'm too actually)) I like common ice cream. But it was very icecreamly summer))))

I don't even know what they are xd.png

At the moment it sounds like eggs mixed with cream xd.png