Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Morning peeps!

I don't think today is going to be a good one. Got to work to find a bunch of dead bunnies on the lawn D:

It's a very nasty virus rabbits can get. Quite painful and nearly always lethal. The rabbits are wild, so we can't really do anything for them.

Aw... That's sad!

Thought it was to do with that toxic alarm from yesterday!

No, that turned out to be a burst steam pipe (like what comes out of a kettle), but the neighbouring company heard the bang and the pressure and thought it might be something dangerous, so they set off their own alarm.

So even thought it was Company A that had the problem, it was Company B who set off the toxic alarm. That meant everyone was panicking and thinking it was Company B in trouble, even Company A, and no one knew what was going on.

It was lol. Especially since Company B actually handles far more dangerous products than Company A.

Well at least the reaction time was a good thing!

I think it's been like over month since I last posted.

I used to be so good with RPing. What happened to me? T-T

*huggles*

Don't worry... I was the same!

I only posted a couple days ago myself xd.png

I think it's just as well I'm not trying to write up any of my RP ideas. Just don't have the mojo to run them.

Maybe it's the time of the year that all mojo disappears

Poor bunnies. sad.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bagels with cream cheese*

I'm going out for lunch with one of my shop volunteers. I'm hoping the mushroom risotto is on the lunch menu.

Perhaps Company A and B could do with some Preparation H? /weak joke.

So night shifts have been a bit crappy. A night in Resus that really did not go well on me, and last night was okay right up until the super-drunk patient spent about two hours hurling a stream of abuse at me. In the minor injuries department tonight with the auxillary with an attitude, and with my sister in (another) hospital with a major infection going on I'm not really up for night three. That and my stupid tooth has flared up again.

*snugs all*

*perks up* I heard mushroom...

anyways, yay for Friday! (even if it doesn't mean too much to me as I'm currently not working uwu)