Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

A horse in the Grand National. We did a potluck at work last week and we (my Dad and I) got Rule the World.

It was probably fate xd.png

Poor horsey probably won't race again though. I think this was his final race. Very Disney.

And I just remembered I have to make an appointment at the dentist.

I know where my share of the winnings is going D:

I have to make a doctor's appointment sometime myself.

My chest is still a bit iffy!

I don't know... the world is poisoning us and making us weak!

It's a conspiracy!

Lagie must be in on it. That's why we hardly ever see her. She's in her underground bunker getting fresh air all the time!

Hello people! What are you all up to?

With this post, I have once again gained the last post on every topic on the first page in Forum Games. :3 It's fun to do that.

Good morning peeps!

*sees that the board has been empty since yesterday*

Peeps?

There was a particular Digimon I wanted her to be (Dianamon), but it turns out I can't yet. I know that 'mon was locked behind DLC, but I have all the DLC, so I didn't think much of it.

Turns out you have to beat every DLC quest to unlock them. By the time you get them, there is no one else in the game left to fight.

I might have to throw my current Chico into the farm and start again with Chico 2 to get her back up final form.

i did good on my quiz today.

Amusingly i was also the first to finish... everyone needs to be as good as me or they suck!

Hey MP.

Finishing first doesn't mean you were the best. It might mean you forgot or missed a few questions o3o

There was a particular Digimon I wanted her to be (Dianamon), but it turns out I can't yet. I know that 'mon was locked behind DLC, but I have all the DLC, so I didn't think much of it.

Turns out you have to beat every DLC quest to unlock them. By the time you get them, there is no one else in the game left to fight.

I might have to throw my current Chico into the farm and start again with Chico 2 to get her back up final form.

Dang that really sucks!

Nope... I saw last night she is advertising on FB group I'm following. Don't know if the pup has been sold or not.