Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I don't know... I have to go check whats at the shop!

What happened? I seriously doubt you can out wimp me o3o

Hi Fortune!

It's just that during our PE classes I had no idea how to do a backward somersault, so after a few unsuccessful tries everything positive just kind of disappeared from my head and I felt so ashamed that I fled the scene. It was even worse when everyone was staring. And I was suddenly on the verge of crying for the rest of the day. I have no idea why such a thing would have so strong effect on me. oAo

Hi Spirit!

... Lots of people can't do backwards somersaults Cotton, I remember when I was like 9 and went to my cousins tumbling class, I couldn't even do one rolly-polly.

And now she's in the circus tongue.gif

Also fort, you should go back and finish it, tamers is great! Especially when they get to the digital world.

Hi there Cotton!

Don't worry to much about it. Somersaults in whole is freaking scary.

Awesome that you are even trying it. I can't even do a normal handstand.

Hi there MP!

Fortune I ended up getting cheese and bacon pie

All of my friends like cheese and bacon pie but I never could :/ My regular is steak and bacon... and a custard tart... custard tarts are AMAZING!

Everyone else of the class was able to do a backward somersault so I felt really stupid for being the only one who couldn't, but I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. c: Somersaults really are scary though, my already weak head went all woosh when I stood up.

Aww yiss, the game my friend sent me arrived today. And along the game came also bubble wrap. I like that stuff.

I don't really like sweet-ish pies. I prefer savoury ones.

Yay for games!!

Steak and bacon is savoury... and a custard tart isn't a pie...

I remember when I once tried to do a backflip into the pool and just fell down and banged my head on the side... that was fun.

yay for pies! yay for bubblewrap!

Cotton I once ran out of class because there was an ant on my shoe.

Not everyone can do everything. You gave it a go but it just wasn't happening. There is nothing there to be ashamed of. Maybe you'll manage it next, maybe you won't. Trying is important, but don't push yourself to the point you make yourself miserable.

Nothing like a slice of cold pizza after midnight as you start working on your annoying stats assignment.

Im home and my one dog is being silly because Im home

Thank you for reassuring, Fortune! I feel so much better. :3c I'll keep trying, but not too hard.

Pies are good though, I just bought a small blueberry pie and it was good.

Good afternoon, CPA!

*sets out waffles and toppings*

MP, dogs and cane toads are a bad combination. Is your dog okay?

Happy-to-see-you dogs are the best! smile.gif

I'm going this afternoon to participate in the protest about our dump fires. I hope it all goes as peacefully as planned; I don't want to spend any time with the police.

waffles in the afternoon? omai o:

good luck lagie o:

how is everyone else's weekend going?

Waffles are good any time! laugh.gif

The peaceful demonstration went well, about 1000 people. Oddly, though not really oddly as that's part of why we were out there, the main Bahamian news station (owned and operated by the Bahamian government, the same people who refuse to do anything constructive towards fixing the problem) had NO coverage of the event.

, the person to the left of middle with the upside-down sign is me! biggrin.gif Edited by Lagie

figures

I'm upset at the moment that someone touched my laundry. I mean sorry I couldn't get to my laundry in time, sometimes we can't be there on the dot due to other things happening, just wait your turn. really I would have been fine if she waited there and then yelled at me for not picking my laundry up on time because then it really would have been my fault.

sorry, needed to rant.

Good morning everyone!

Glad the protest went well Lagie.

I understand how you feel WS! Well not the laundry part but I've had some stuff similar to it!

*curls up on CPA couch*

So just come off my third night shift in a row and I can't get to sleep, but I'm too tired to be awake...stupid insomnia. Stupid night shifts. I also got the Obs Room all three nights in a row so lots of sitting around doing small jobs. It's okay I guess, management skills and stuff, but I came into nursing to nurse people, not chase blood results and transport. But all part of the job. Still, feels like I was on the naughty step.

And a very odd dream last night (well, yesterday I guess!). Amerylis appeared for a change, and she ended up having a massive rant at me. Put me in a very odd mood when I woke up.

How goes puppy-hunting Fort?

KESTRA!

*huggles*

That insomnia of yours is a bit of a problem isn't it!

And about that dream O.O Yeah I can think that you would be in an odd mood!

*huggles Spirit*

Yeah, always has been. I can't remember the last time I solidly slept eight hours. I can certainly be in bed for ten hours these days which is nice, but I never sleep through - normally wake up every two hours. And being on night shifts doesn't always help.

It's not unusual for Amerylis to have a cameo in my dreams every now and again, but never normally as an interaction. Just a presence. To have an argument and threaten to throw me off an escalator in the middle of a shopping centre though? tongue.gif

I think I have selective insomnia... in other words I tend to get it when I know I'm going back to work dry.gif

Oh well... luckily that was a dream xd.png

I think that's just procrastination wink.gif Did you have a good weekend then?

It was okay... I just wish my mother didn't have to bake so much!