Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I know!

I wonder if I should message the lady again.

I need too know. I need too know cause I have to make plans for going home then this weekend.

Hi there MP!

Since 4am this morning xd.png

And I can see that the lady had read the message!

Hi there Dragnilu!

Work is okay for now... It's the end of the month that worries me.

How goes it with you?

Nope.

Maybe it's a sign. Financially I know I can't afford her now... that's why I'm asking for a two month pay off.

And not to mention my mum isn't doing so well with her leg. She would have to watch over her during the week when I'm not there.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see Spirit, even though it will be frustrating D:

Here you go MP.

Spirit (again):

user posted image

MP:

user posted image

Kestra:

user posted image

Lagie:

user posted image

Vang and Chico will have to wait a bit longer, though Spirit might reach her next (and final) form first.

So it seems like I won't be getting a new puppy.

I saw the lady advertising again and decided to contact her and ask if she is declining my offer.

She said she is going through a divorce and kinda needs the money now to buy food for her kids.

So I told her if by next week if no one is interested if she could consider me again cause it would be close to payday and I would be able to give her half of the money then and a bit later the other half.

She agreed to it so now we wait.

Trying my best not to cry.

*cuddles Spirit*

I'm sorry Spirit. I know it must be hard not knowing what is going on.

Yup. And it's printing day so talking to people over the phone is hard.

I'm afraid that I might actually cry and then people will see I have cried. I don't want that either.

I could but it would just be much easier if I had it now xd.png

I think I'm okay now. Was just disappointed.

*snuggles*

That's only natural. People want nice things to happen and then feel down when they don't.

Still kinda sucks though o3o

I was actually going to give up my big b-day party plans in order to keep the pup.

But it kinda made me think not to do a big thing maybe.

Well if you can, still do the thing.

You'll have to have a bash for both of us, since I won't be getting one lol.

I wish!

Not going to have any money though. Had Darcy's results back this morning and while it is nothing serious, the vet is still giving me some meds for him. Also I'm going to have to pay for my mother's cat's treatment and help my Dad out with the bills for his new puppy. I also have to pay for all the food shop this month, so it's all coming out of my savings (which was supposed to be going towards official driving lessons).

Seriously, it's not funny any more. Any time I get some money saved up the Universe is just like 'Oh cool, let's blow the lot on bills!'.

I know how that feels!

I was planning on spending the money I save up for my credit card on the new puppy. Still not going to use it until next week just in case.

On the other hand, we did win a little money this week. Got £60 on Rule the World o3o