Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hey MP.

You are Seadramon at the moment.

Everyone is still in their Champion stage, because I don't have enough memory to digivolve you all higher yet. If I get a boost at the end of this chapter, I might volve the CPA group if I can.

Kay, cool!

Haha, my brother doesn't like Gargomon or Greymon for cyber sleuth tongue.gif

Said seadramon was pretty useful though, so I'm hopeful for my future as a digimon.

Wow... nearly ate a whole pizza by myself, and i wasn't even feeling hungry.

Each to his own o3o

I'm not telling you who you are going to be next though xd.png You'll have to wait and see.

Thats fine so long as theres pictures biggrin.gif

Oh god, now we're remenising about an old digimon game we used to play... your partner had a specific lifespan and would die and revert back to an egg after a certain amount of time. So you basically had to just constantly push forward as far as possible. but then your partner would die and you'd have to start all over again.

We only got to ultimate once and he lasted one fight before starting over again... and Seadramon (who you needed to get for the plot) was a nightmare to get, we knew where he was but had 0 idea how to actually get him... I have fond memories but it was a pretty annoying game.

Are you talking about the first Digimon World game? On the PS1?

I had that. It was an absolute nightmare to play, but still kinda addictive. I spent all of my money on portable toilets though.

Yup, digimon world, we didn't have a ps1 so it must've been available on ps2 I guess.

Apparently they didn't have megas at that point (though some of the ultimates you could get in the game eventually were changed to megas).

Ahh yeah... the portable toilets, it's all coming back to me... god what is it with digimon and poo.

That might have been a later game than the one I had. wink.gif

I have absoluetly no idea. You can't escape it in Cyber Sleuth either. If I need to level someone really quickly I have to break out the metallic silver poop monsters from the farm and spend half an hour watching them throw poop at everything because their passive skill is 3 x exp.

Oh no looks like it was a PS1 game... I didn't think we had a ps1, maybe we got one eventually.

In the anime because it was 4kids they changed it to throwing sludge... still the exact same shape as the poo but nope... sludge.

Yeah I think it was the same here. I still knew it was poop though. I disliked any episode with them in it.

Ooooh, Wasteland Workshop comes out next week. Awesome o3o

I'm still waiting for Overwatch and Fire Emblem :/

Also planet coaster is really tempting me to pre-order and get into the alpha!

Hey Fort, see if you can guess which Digimon main protagonist is the odd one out.

user posted image

Well done! I know it was tough wasn't it. Its not like he's older/taller than all the others, doesn't have crazy hair and doesn't have goggles or anything... nah he has long pants!

I'm watching his digimon series at the moment. He's pretty badass, in order for his augumon to digivolve he has to punch enemy digimon. And he can send megas flying!!!

Wait, he can take Digimon on by himself? Why does he even have a Digimon?

He can and he can't tongue.gif I'm not sure if it's explained but in the latest digimon series (where all of those protagonists all show up at the same time) he's the first... and he enters by smashing three skyscraper sized venom-myotismon over with one punch.

He also actually participates while the others are beating up enemies... he's pretty awesome.

EDIT: You're right it doesn't make sense.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I miss the good old times when you had a bunch of terrified kids running around while giant monsters tried to stop other giant monsters from trying to kill, eat or mutilate them.

Well in this series they're a professional task force tasked with preventing digimon attacks. It's pretty good. As I said the main characters are all older than all the other protagonists (who were like 10-12).

Tamers will always be my favourite though.

I missed the second half.

Geeting excited for the next series of GoT.

Hello people!

I sure am glad it's Friday today, even though I confirmed myself for being the biggest wimp ever just today.

I think I should go buy a pie... I didn't bring lunch today!