Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

22 hours ago, biruko said:

@ladyangeliki I like your little stories, but I see you're mixing numbers in them, please add correct numbers in your stories. We're still at numbers around one hundred, and you just posted number 200, it's confusing for others ;)

Was trying to skip it to 200 by the power of wards, like the way long before sunrise did with theirs. I thought this was allowed? 

If not by wards, what about by a hoard of aeons? ;)

Edited by ladyangeliki

3 hours ago, ladyangeliki said:

Was trying to skip it to 200 by the power of wards, like the way long before sunrise did with theirs. I thought this was allowed? 

If not by wards, what about by a hoard of aeons? ;)

Alas, we have to go step by step! XD

And since you were 139 with that post, I become

5 of 11

3 hours ago, ladyangeliki said:

Actually, we had made a mistake in the count and it seems @Long_Before_Sunrise was just trying to takeus back to where we should have been. The rest of us didn't notice that and didn't follow their lead, though. So their magic didn't work even to fix the count and we kept going wrong until someone else corrected us by actually telling us we were wrong a few posts later.

Good to have you counting with us, but as Lagie says we have to  move in single steps. :)

1 of 11

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Actually, we had made a mistake in the count and it seems @Long_Before_Sunrise was just trying to takeus back to where we should have been. The rest of us didn't notice that and didn't follow their lead, though. So their magic didn't work even to fix the count and we kept going wrong until someone else corrected us by actually telling us we were wrong a few posts later.

Good to have you counting with us, but as Lagie says we have to  move in single steps. :)

1 of 11

Ah, I understand now. Thank you for being gentle with me, as these things always seem to fly over my head as they are sometimes beyond my comprehension. ❤️

2 of 11

Everything was explained before I came back to reply, nice! I'm glad everyone is happy :D

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

So their magic didn't work even to fix the count and we kept going wrong until someone else corrected us by actually telling us we were wrong a few posts later.

Sorry. I was expelled from The School For Good and Evil for chronic misspelling. Performance anxiety and potent magical energies don't go together.