Skypool

Pokémon: Distortion Games OOC

No one's crossed paths with Nikola, Archios. He's still traveling after all, by what I last read. However, there are now eight people at the fields: Branwen, Cathy, Katrina, Brandon, Ahmed, Takaki, Miteki, and Roxanne.

oh man i didnt realize wed hit the fields so quickly i need to catch up x_x

EDIT: if anyone wants to meet Frey around Mauville that would be swell

Edited by Switch

Eskoooooo are you going to post

I will once I get back to my iPad, which will probably be Monday night. My phone is about to die and I forgot my charged at home xd.png

Hey, SULD. What was Miteki's interrupted comment? Like, the full length if it wasn't cut off? Because

"If you want me to repeat what I said, I shall just say that the stated comment was one in which I just make fun of my friend here by implying his social awkwardness."

makes no sense at all.

Oh yeah this is what waking up at 2 am does to you

Going to fix that

Hmm...

Yep, I'm still asleep.

Edited by SULDhasno

by the way if anyone wants to know Frey from before thatd be cool. specifically if someone wanted to be the friend i mentioned he was looking for. but if not ican probably just NPC them.

Oh, dear.

Things moved fast. I'm at my friend's house at the moment, but I should be able to find time to catch up later this afternoon. Can anyone give me a recap?

Hmm...

More people arrived at the field, including Cathy and Branwen and Miteki and Cathy are pissed off at each other (at least cathy is) but as of now they are just discussing what to do next.

I gave up on the confusing part I'm just gonna say Miteki ignored Cathy

Edited by SULDhasno

Branwen, Cathy, Brandon, Miteki, Takaki, Frey, Katrina, Roxanne, Ahmed, and one of Lightdragon's characters are gathered at the field. Miteki started to say something stupid but was cut off by Takaki. Since both boys were looking at Cathy when this happened, she thought Miteki was about to insult her. Both Brandon and Ahmed are trying to be the leaders by the sound of it and both are citing information that wasn't given to anyone.

There's tension between humans and Branwen has attempted to dissolve some of it by apologizing for Cathy. However, Ahmed didn't help when he came in yelling afterward.

Personally, I'm uncertain about the info that Purple and Soul are writing up and posting because none of it was given to their characters IC. Additionally, there's been no mention of that information from you, Sky.

Edited by Narvix

Branwen, Cathy, Brandon, Miteki, Takaki, Frey, Katrina, Roxanne, Ahmed, and one of Lightdragon's characters are gathered at the field. Miteki started to say something stupid but was cut off by Takaki. Since both boys were looking at Cathy when this happened, she thought Miteki was about to insult her. Both Brandon and Ahmed are trying to be the leaders by the sound of it and both are citing information that wasn't given to anyone.

There's tension between humans and Branwen has attempted to dissolve some of it by apologizing for Cathy. However, Ahmed didn't help when he came in yelling afterward.

Personally, I'm uncertain about the info that Purple and Soul are writing up and posting because none of it was given to their characters IC. Additionally, there's been no mention of that information from you, Sky.

Thanks, Narvix. Appreciate it. c:

"Just for clarification, Hoopa is a legendary Pokemon, who, according to lore, controls the ability to create wormholes through space-time. (1) It is said that Hoopa is the reason for the Mirage Spots that have been appearing. Having no challengers gave me a lot of time to read. According to my own personal experience, all of this is true. (2) What I know so far: Hoopa has trapped the legendaries, probably in a place where space-time doesn't exist, otherwise Palkia could have escaped ages ago. Each of our respective legendaries has chosen us, seemingly based on personality type, in order to save them. We were also given instruction to meet and work with other champions, for exactly the same reason. What I don't know: (3) Whether or not Hoopa has a champion, or even knows of the trapped legendaries having champions, how many legendaries have contacted people to become their champions, and how in Arceus' green Earth we are supposed to save them.

(1) Unfortunately, Mirage Spots do not in the canon of this roleplay.

(2) Space and time do exist on the island; Hoopa has the power to warp these dimensions though to prevent escape.

(3) Hoopa does not have a champion at this point in time.

Purple, while I understand that your character might be privy to more experience given his status, his information as champion is as limited as everyone else's. For the most part, no human knows the full story of the legendaries' disappearance, and at this point of the roleplay, everyone is trying to figure it out by combining their respective tidbits of information. It's like a jigsaw puzzle of sorts.

"I highly doubt they are in cages, (1) Hoopa is mischievous but not evil. Though considering the extent of what he did he may be unsealed and that form would be extremely powerful. But I doubt that Hoopa needs all of that power at the moment. (2) I do not doubt that he is trying to or has already found a champion. If he knows about us, he already would've either stuck us in cages or destroyed us. In any situation we should train to master our powers in the meanwhile." He said this commandingly.

(1) We don't really know anything about Hoopa's personality or physical form yet.

(2) Again, Hoopa does not have a champion.

Is there a way for us to split up the characters sometime soon ish? I think that we've got a few too many in one spot. It's getting confusing, and I don't want to slow anyone down but I'm having trouble keeping up.

As soon as everyone establishes who they would like to travel with and things like that, the group is free to fragment!

Hello! Been a while since I've gone on here. I'd like to try this~ Can you reserve Mesprit for me? Might not stick with it, but it's the only one I've got a tentative character idea for, at the moment.

Well, I see quite a bit has happened since I last checked this thread. I do agree with Backup, it's a bit much to have so many characters in once place. I'll try to have Branwen initiate a split up once the posts have been fixed and some more information about what's going on has been given. smile.gif

I think I have fixed my errors. I am genuinely sorry for my previous post, Sky(nothing derogatory nor profane, simply anger venting in case any of you were curious), I wasn't very happy. I'm still not, but that is life. If anyone would like to look over my posts to make sure, I am perfectly fine with that. I agree that we should split up the group soon.

Btw, is there going to be any travel between regions, or are we limited to Hoenn?

Edited by Purplepotatoes2

Hello! Been a while since I've gone on here. I'd like to try this~ Can you reserve Mesprit for me? Might not stick with it, but it's the only one I've got a tentative character idea for, at the moment.

Mesprit is now reserved for you. c:

Btw, is there going to be any travel between regions, or are we limited to Hoenn?

Travel is limited to Hoenn for the time being.

Edited by Skypool

I will once I get back to my iPad, which will probably be Monday night. My phone is about to die and I forgot my charged at home xd.png

Scratch that. I am going to be away from the iPad tonight as well, so no post yet. Unless I can crack it out on mobile, which is unlikely

Psst, ArchiosLukos.

He made off purposefully for Branwen, intent on questioning the older man on what exactly was going on here.

While Branwen is agender, they aren't physically male. I can understand a character getting the sex wrong at the start, but they're more feminine than masculine.

what. oops. my bad.

none of the sheets have gender on them. I'll change that right away.

Though, it is noted that Branwen with Cathy's mother in my character's sheet. tongue.gif

Anyways, how does everyone thing the groups should be decided? Cathy is obviously going with Branwen, no questions asked. Additionally, who should be leaders? I don't think the teens should be left in charge if it can be avoided.

Yeah, and I swear I had that ingrained when I read through the sheets, but I guess it's the name. Anyway, all the sheets on my roster have a gender section on them now and I made sure to note that Branwen was agender. Any of you feel free to correct me if I need to tag your character(s) as anything other than their biological bits.

what. oops. my bad.

none of the sheets have gender on them. I'll change that right away.

Yeah, when I was coming up with the character sheet, I sort of forgot to include it in. rolleyes.gif I'm sort of all over the place if you guys haven't figured that out already, hehe.

Anyways, how does everyone thing the groups should be decided? Cathy is obviously going with Branwen, no questions asked. Additionally, who should be leaders? I don't think the teens should be left in charge if it can be avoided.

Mhm. Age/Experience seniority should definitely be factored into this. I believe Branwen and Nikola are the oldest characters, correct? They can be leaders.

Does anyone else qualify?

Once we have leaders established, characters can choose where they would like to go. I'm fine with individual duos/trios as well if some don't want to necessarily be guided by a leader.

Yup, Branwen (34) is the oldest with Nikola (26) being second oldest. Everyone else is 18 or younger. (Spyro, Luke's age is missing.) Cathy is the youngest at 10.

Edited by Narvix

Frey's 20 ouo;/

who Frey goes with kinda depends if anyone wants to have been his friend from before. if not I'm not really sure who he'll go with.

although he's not rly emotionally fit to lead anyone right now...