Skypool

Pokémon: Distortion Games OOC

Bear with me if I miss out on any generation 6 stuff. Still haven't played the games yet, outside of whatever freeware's been distributed on the 3DS.

I've only played soul silver and diamond so you should be ok

I'm still here. I plan on posting real soon. I just need to focus my brain and get some job applications done first. |D

I am still here, but I never got a clear answer from Spyro on whether we should just pretend our bros were travelling all along and get there just in time

Guess who's back?

Back again.

Shady's back.

Tell a friend.

Hey, folks. c:

@skypool whenever you're back can i get a reserve on Meloetta? also a question, how would Meloetta's different forms come into play for the champion?

Meloetta has now been reserved for you. Like Purple said, you could probably work with Relic Song and base your champion's form shifting/powers on that if you'd like.

However, she always has a clear line to Roxanne and whoever the Uxie champion is and vice versa, courtesy of their patrons (if that's okay with you, Skypool).

Most definitely.

Emmalyn Joyce has been accepted.

Edited by Skypool

Hello! Can I reserve Suicune and Yveltal? Will have sheets up later today!

Edited by shadow_claw

Name: Namina Waltz

Legendary: Yveltal

Appearance:

Before

Namina was a moderately average woman. Standing at five-foot ten, she was taller than average but not particularly thin. In fact, most would consider her thicker than average. Her skin is a smooth, dark olive, and her eyes are a vivid emerald.

After

Mina was gifted a few inches of height, now elevated to six feet even. Her long black hair was dyed a bloody crimson. Two small streaks of black are seen in the top of her hair, but it ends quickly to blend back into the blazing red. The ends of her hair are a pale gray and significantly fuzzier than the rest of her hair. Green eyes morphed into a electric blue as well. Other than this, black lines can be seen all over her body, mimicking the legendary's own patterns.

Personality: Namina is one with her own views of the law. Even before things went to hell, she had been a criminal. A thief, to be exact. And it wasn't robin-hooding either. She stole so she could eat another day.

Pokémon:

Zoroark(Sune), level 32, ♀

Sneasel (Ajax), level 29, ♂

Gabite(Falx), level 30, ♂

Mismagius(Guise), level 28, ♀

History: As mentioned earlier, Namina was a thief. Still is, actually. She wasn't a "steal your pokemon I'm a bad guy" kind of thief, nor was she "steal from the rich to feed the poor". She stole from anyone to feed. A failed student at the Pokemon Ranger Academy, Mina was disowned by her family at the age of 17. That's been thirteen years. Since then, she's moved from Almia and has instead settled in Hoenn. Her yearly years there were rough. Having spent all her money on a ship over, she spent her first four years pilfering what she could for food and a place to stay. She's bought an apartment and has a part-time job, but it's difficult to live a crime-free life after so long.

Abilities/Skills: Mina is a quiet woman, and although sassy, she can usually get by people without being noticed. She's a half-decent thief and knows how to talk herself out of a situation.

Other:

Name: Cerin Rei

Legendary: Suicune

Appearance:

before:Cerin is a thin man, and has always appeared lanky. He has long arms and almost spindly legs, as well as neatly kept black hair. His usual clothes are khakis and a button up shirt.

after: So much for neat hair. His tidy mop has become a long, purple mane. His previously brown eyes are now a soft scarlet. White diamonds trail the olive skin along his arms and legs. Other than this, Suicune's crest is stained onto his face. It begins at his nose, and branches off to either side of his brow and forehead.

Personality: Cerin was a professor and scientist, studying primarily in geology and oceanography. He has a passion for how the world and the life inhabiting it interact, including the humans. He's big on recycling and keeping a minimal impact on the world around him. He also has a hobby in Archeology, but sorta really sucks at it. Cerin is a stern, but caring teacher. He likes to help people learn and often pushes people in order for them to improve.

Pokémon:

Swampert(Rift), lvl 42, ♂

Kabutops(Relik), lvl 40, ♀

Vaporeon(Cordelia), lvl 38, ♀

History: (Optional.)

Abilities/Skills:

Having been studying it forever, Cerin has a good knowledge of the area around him. He's a talented navigator and tracker, as it's his job. Was. Whatever.

Other:

Hey Skypool, maybe you can add in your giratina champion, the gender ratios seem evened out...

I think

Namina Waltz and Cerin Rei have been accepted.

@SULDhasno Lol, I probably could, but honestly, I've lost the will to. Ezra isn't really interesting to me anymore.

Why does Ezra remind me of league of legends?

EDIT: Ezra -> Ezreal -> League of Legends

Edited by SULDhasno

Mind filling me in on what's going on IC? I need a good basis on where to come in and how to.

So far the champions have been contacted by their legendaries, being told to meet up with the rest of the group. Almost everyone is there already, and there have been a couple of arguments stemming mainly from an unfinished comment to Takaki regarding Cathy causing the group to get into a bit of a verbal fight. Right now they've decided to split into groups whilst keeping in contact to understand their powers and help out with this apocalyptic world.

The groups so far (Anyone not included hasn't gotten into groups yet):

Roxanne (Skypool), Branwen (Doctortear), Cathy (Narvix)

Miteki (Me), Takaki (Me), Frey (Switch)

Nikola (Archios), Talia (Lightdragon), Brandon (Purplepotatoes)

That's about it.

Shadow, the Legends only just now made their first contact with the humans and instructed them to get to the field. It hasn't even been more than 24 hours.

Miteki asked, sliding out a HM from his bag.

Hey, SULD, HMs aren't really apart of this world! Pokémon just learn moves as they learn them (like they would in the anime). HMs are the games' way of explaining that. c:

Is it shameful that I don't know what League of Legends is?

Oh ok I shall edit that

No it isn't that shameful it's just very addicting

Instead, is it shameful that I'm only on episode 17 of the first season of pokemon

Edited by SULDhasno

sorry. ive been feeling very ill & in constant pain the past few weeks. also im not getting email notifications for the threads anymore even tho i cleared out all the old ones so im having trouble keeping track?? anyway, ill be back in action soon, i think im recovering...

How

did I

completely forget

about

inFamous

second

son

Heh actually it works, since Typhokinesis kinda falls under Pyrokinesis

I now have an idea to plagiarise inspiration to make some abilities for Miteki woot

More like 5 ideas.

sorry. ive been feeling very ill & in constant pain the past few weeks. also im not getting email notifications for the threads anymore even tho i cleared out all the old ones so im having trouble keeping track?? anyway, ill be back in action soon, i think im recovering...

I hope you feel better, Switch, and really, don't worry about posting until you do. No rush at all.

I think Distortion Games is going to be a slow roleplay, and I'm perfectly content with that. c:

Sorry, I plan to post soon. Just been busy and sidetracked.

Slow pace it does seem. I'm all for that since too many threads are too quickly paced as of late it seems. |D

No problem, Narvix.

-

As an aside, I would prefer that bumps be kept to a minimum if possible. In the case that we've gone a week without posting, then sure; feel free and encouraged to give the thread a little juice, but for me, it's summer. For others, it might be the school year. It's fine if we're a little lax. c:

In the case of individual absence though—if a person has been inactive for a few weeks or so—let me know, and I'll start doing activity checks.