Skypool

Pokémon: Distortion Games OOC

Esko, in response to what you said in the IC about Steven and Luke's relationship, I'd say it would probably be really turbulent, and they are generally cool with each other, for the most part, unless one of them is, like, freaking out or something. And I kind of see Lillia as a sort of mediator between them, and keep them from fighting too much due to Steven's temper and Luke's attitude.

Edited by MrSpyro

Esko, in response to what you said in the IC about Steven and Luke's relationship, I'd say it would probably be really turbulent, and they are generally cool with each other, for the most part, unless one of them is, like, freaking out or something. And I kind of see Lillia as a sort of mediator between them, and keep them from fighting too much due to Steven's temper and Luke's attitude.

Lillia won't be much use if she is a hothead, which she is xd.png

Both out of curiosity and, perhaps, necessity... Where is everyone currently located? I know that Branwen and Cathy are in Fortree. But what about the other 12 characters?

The reservations on Latios and Celebi have been relinquished.

-

I've sort of envisioned Roxanne hanging near Mauville; it seems like the type of place that could keep electricity running due to Wattson's affinity for it, and it isn't that far from Fortree.

Lillia won't be much use if she is a hothead, which she is xd.png

Well, maybe she could frighten them into behaving like what Erza does to Natsu and Gray in Fairy Tail lol

Well, maybe she could frighten them into behaving like what Erza does to Natsu and Gray in Fairy Tail lol

oh god. Comment Esko approved xd.png

We should totally do that

I'm going to have to go with Fortree as well, for convenience. Katrina's been stubbornly running around and trying to beat the gyms, but I said in my post that she's somewhere without electricity and everywhere else is pretty far away. I'm guessing that Fly doesn't work nearly as well as it does in the games?

Also, after thinking about it I changed Katrina's post-transformation hair color a bit. Is that alright? I'm very sorry, I forgot ask.

Both out of curiosity and, perhaps, necessity... Where is everyone currently located? I know that Branwen and Cathy are in Fortree. But what about the other 12 characters?

I'm leaving this up to Esko.

Since Takaki and Miteki (More like Takaki Miteki has already beaten most) have been gym running they are probably around it's???

I don't know the geography of this region so... Yeah.

wowza! this moved fast... um, would a recap be possible? @__@ im trying to read over it myself but there's a lot and my caffeine is wearing off. heres muh sheet

-------

Name: Frey Cole

Legendary: Rayquaza

Appearance:

Before - Frey has angular features and dark olive skin that is covered in dark freckles and moles. His platinum blonde hair is kept short and messy. He has narrow dark brown eyes and sharp brows that cause his expression to appear constantly tired or irritated. He has some stubble on his jaw, which makes him look slightly older than he actually is. His build is thin and lanky, standing at 5'9". Frey has multiple sets of the same clothing, and is usually seen wearing a black dress shirt with white pants and brown boots.

After - Frey's hair grew to chin length and became an emerald green color, with a yellow streak near his scalp. It is messy, somewhat spiky, and flips out at the ends. Most notably, two sharp tufts of hair formed at the top of his head that vaguely resemble the horns of a Rayquaza. His eyes became bright gold, and he grew slightly in height to 6'1". Alongside this, the tips of his ears became pointed and his canine teeth became longer and sharper.

Personality: Frey is generally very withdrawn and can be aloof or high-strung at times. He is somewhat prone to mood swings and has a frequently melancholy manner. He emits an intimidating aura due to his appearance, but is genuinely afraid of people he does not know well and is very uncomfortable with socializing. Despite this, he does desire companionship. Frey has no real interest in battles or contests. His team is instead composed of "service Pokémon" that help him cope on his own.

Pokémon:

Pangoro ♀ (Dolce/Dolly) - Level 32

Gallade ♂ (Emmy) - Level 36

Cinccino ♀- Level 20

Purrloin ♂ - Level 18

History: --

Abilities/Skills:

Frey can manipulate clouds and electricity, as well as enter a stronger, frenzied state that is similar to Rayquaza's Outrage.

Other: He is a fairly talented artist. He has a poor memory and attention span.

------

please let me know if there's any problems! im willing to change whatever... x_x

Edited by Switch

I think essentially is that the legendaries are dropping by in people's heads and asking (or possibly forcing I dunno) them to become their champion. And then tells them to meet up at a field past Fortree city, if I'm not wrong...

Switch, the basic summary I can give is that people are being contacted by their Legends and Championed on the same day, instructed to travel to the fields just outside of Fortree City. smile.gif

A little more in depth:

Katrina is so far situated at the Pokémon Center in Fortree, waiting for her Pokémon to recover when she was contacted and championed.

Cathy and Branwen are at their home in Fortree, both recovering from the shock of their becoming Champions. Now, they are getting set to leave for the fields.

Roxanne is in a hotel room presently, recovering from her own championship, near Mauville.

I don't know where Steven and Luke are but they're at their home in some location.

Takaki and Miteki were somewhere near Fortree I guess. It's a little hard to understand since much of SULD's posts are just dialog |D. Though, I know they popped into the Pokémon Center in Fortree before promptly leaving and coming to arrive at the fields. Opportunity missed for interactions with Katrina.

Brandon is on some strange island for some reason.

Ahmed, I think, just arrived at the fields before passing out. I'm not sure. It's difficult to understand Soul's post.

Lillia is somewhere in her house.

Nikola is traveling to the fields.

Switch, the basic summary I can give is that people are being contacted by their Legends and Championed on the same day, instructed to travel to the fields just outside of Fortree City. :)

A little more in depth:

Katrina is so far situated at the Pokémon Center in Fortree, waiting for her Pokémon to recover when she was contacted and championed.

Cathy and Branwen are at their home in Fortree, both recovering from the shock of their becoming Champions. Now, they are getting set to leave for the fields.

Roxanne is in a hotel room presently, recovering from her own championship, near Mauville.

I don't know where Steven and Luke are but they're at their home in some location.

Takaki and Miteki were somewhere near Fortree I guess. It's a little hard to understand since much of SULD's posts are just dialog |D. Though, I know they popped into the Pokémon Center in Fortree before promptly leaving and coming to arrive at the fields. Opportunity missed for interactions with Katrina.

Brandon is on some strange island for some reason.

Ahmed, I think, just arrived at the fields before passing out. I'm not sure. It's difficult to understand Soul's post.

Lillia is somewhere in her house.

Nikola is traveling to the fields.

thank u i was especially confused about everyone's positions this is very helpful thank u muchly!

It's also raining in Fortree. |D Thought I would mention it but I forgot to put that with my summary.

Takaki and Miteki were somewhere near Fortree I guess. It's a little hard to understand since much of SULD's posts are just dialog |D.

They are in the fields. Yeah I sometimes end up with an entire page worth of dialogue. So... Yeah.

Frey Cole has been accepted. Welcome to the party, Switch!

EDIT: The OOC now has a "Timeline" and "Worldbuilding" section.

Edited by Skypool

I shall wake him up.

EDIT: I have attempted to wake him up.

Edited by SULDhasno

would it be feasible for Frey to start in lavaridge? i wasnt sure if it'd be livable or not right now/how it's been affected

Edited by Switch

hmm. it's probably not in a good state because it's right by a mountain/volcano... maybe there's been landslides and the volcanic ash hit it? among other things. im mostly interested in whether or not the hot springs would still be there or if theyd still be usable, because thats Frey's reason for being there. im not sure.

Edited by Switch

Maybe you don't necessarily have to make her live there, she just dropped by. Or something.

yeah thats what i had planned. i guess ill say the hot springs arent operating because of the volcanic ash in the air? it's fine if someone has another idea...

Things sure got moving. I tried my best to skim, but I'd like to be sure that I don't owe a response to anyone.