kazuma52

The Wishlist

I would like to change my wish

Current wish: CB Gold

New wish: CB Male Black Capped Teimarr

Total cost of new wish: 2

My current total: 45

Starting small but I'll be spending most of my points on CBs I still need to help spread the points smile.gif

Also, would it be appropriate to request a "Mystery" of any sort? Like, I could wish for a "Mystery Common" and get any common for the points it would cost?

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Misfit Pygmy

Link to lineage: boop

Gifter: ravenlady

Recipient: me

My Current Total: 32

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Dark Myst Pygmy

Recipient: me

My Total Wish Points: 32

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Edited by Sylph264

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB Albino Female

Recipient: ravenlady

My Total Wish Points: 15

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Also, would it be appropriate to request a "Mystery" of any sort? Like, I could wish for a "Mystery Common" and get any common for the points it would cost?

That would be fine I think, didn't even think about someone wishing for that xd.png

@sylph, check your points because I think you are at 32 but I might have missed some points?

@sylph, check your points because I think you are at 32 but I might have missed some points?

Numbers are hard....

what about with a "mystery wish" including a link to your scroll so people can try to get something you don't have? You could set it up so it's "I'm wishing for a mystery _____" and fill in Common, Uncommon, Rare, etc.

Edited by ravenlady

Whoops that's right- I've gotten too used to all my wishes costing two points. tongue.gif I corrected my post.

Numbers are hard....

what about with a "mystery wish" including a link to your scroll so people can try to get something you don't have? You could set it up so it's "I'm wishing for a mystery _____" and fill in Common, Uncommon, Rare, etc.

basically take the request form and just do the same thing but instead of putting a specific type of dragon, just type in "mystery rare" or whatever you want. The points for it shouldn't change as it's based on rarity and not specific dragon.

Maybe if people like this idea, there could be a "mystery" option where it's more of a gamble, it'd be worth like 10 points and you basically don't know what you will get, so you might get a rare or you might get a common (but the gifter would get the points related to the dragon they give, that way someone who gives a rare would get more points then someone who gets a common)

Maybe if people like this idea, there could be a "mystery" option where it's more of a gamble, it'd be worth like 10 points and you basically don't know what you will get, so you might get a rare or you might get a common (but the gifter would get the points related to the dragon they give, that way someone who gives a rare would get more points then someone who gets a common)

Oh that's also a cool idea! I like that smile.gif Makes things a little interesting, can open things up for pretty lineages

Edited by Areous

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: Any Dino

Recipient: silverflame22

My Total Wish Points: 20

Total Cost of This Wish: 20 (I believe)

I am working on the FAQ, I promise, but it'll be a while because I'm at a summer camp. ^^

Everything should be updated now smile.gif

and take your time sylph, I don't want you to feel pressured to finish it tongue.gif

Also, I have two quick questions. When granting a wish, do you post the granted wish first, or PM the giftee the transfer link? And if your completing somebody's wish but somebody else finishes first, what do you do?

Also, I have two quick questions. When granting a wish, do you post the granted wish first, or PM the giftee the transfer link? And if your completing somebody's wish but somebody else finishes first, what do you do?

either works, you post it form saying you have taken it, however you don't need to send the transfer link necessarily to take it (as some wishes require you holding the egg for a few days until it hatches). However both sending the wisher a PM and posting the form should be done roughly at the same time (so you shouldn't pm the gifter and then not post on here for the next 10 hours)

as for the second question, it's generally first come first serve, that being said, if two people take the wish near the same time, it is up to the wisher to choose if they want one or both (or all if more then 2). If a wish is already taken though and you try to take the wish, you do not get points, the only time the scenario I'm talking about should happen is if it is relatively close together. If someone claimed the wish yesterday and you try to take it today, that isn't cool and you would be punished for that. That is the reason for the granting a wish form, so others don't take a wish that is already taken

either works, you post it form saying you have taken it, however you don't need to send the transfer link necessarily to take it (as some wishes require you holding the egg for a few days until it hatches). However both sending the wisher a PM and posting the form should be done roughly at the same time (so you shouldn't pm the gifter and then not post on here for the next 10 hours)

as for the second question, it's generally first come first serve, that being said, if two people take the wish near the same time, it is up to the wisher to choose if they want one or both (or all if more then 2). If a wish is already taken though and you try to take the wish, you do not get points, the only time the scenario I'm talking about should happen is if it is relatively close together. If someone claimed the wish yesterday and you try to take it today, that isn't cool and you would be punished for that. That is the reason for the granting a wish form, so others don't take a wish that is already taken

Ok, thanks! smile.gif I'm going to go hunt for a CB albino for ravenlady.

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB male Black Capped Teimarr

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHUVG

Gifter: Tawa

Recipient: Areous

My Total Wish Points: 40

...and I'm not sure if I can grant two wishes at the same time but if I'm allowed to:

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Dark Myst Pygmy

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LClkO

Gifter: Tawa

Recipient: Sylph264

My Total Wish Points: 40

Edited by Tawa

updated, and I'm fine with people taking multiple wishes as long as you have the dragon when you take the wish smile.gif