kazuma52

The Wishlist

Updated the member list, added both muchsyrup and canimia to the list

also I reset the error list and completed list. This is mostly due to the fact that the error list isn't really suppose to be a place to list things until you get the points but only if someone messed up when placing the form. Also some have been on that list for a while without any changes so I wanted to reset it to get them back if they want to continue.

I'll do the same for the completed list every so often just so it doesn't get really long

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: avatar of destruction

Recipient:osean

My Total Wish Points: 59

Total Cost of This Wish: 5

Please excuse all the dead eggs as I have been experimenting for ND's

I would like to join

Scroll name: Lavaedra

Magi link: One of seven magis.

PM link: PM link!

I Have Granted A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Avatar of Destruction

Link to Lineage: AoD

Gifter: Lavaedra

Recipient: osean

My Current Total: 25? I think...

Edited by Lavaedra

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female albino

Recipient: me

My Total Wish Points: 22

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Added 3 people to the member list

Updated points, moved wishes to the appropriate wish

also I am granting sylph their dragon biggrin.gif

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB-Female Nebula

Recipient: ME xd.png

My Total Wish Points: 18

Total Cost of This Wish: 12 (I think)

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB female nebula

Link to lineage: Hatchie! Egg

Gifter: me

Recipient: EndermanRuler19943

My Total Wish Points: 34

EDIT: hatchie grew up, will be replaced with an egg I currently have, once it hatches.

Edited by Sylph264

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: Blue Dino

Recipient: Me~

My Total Wish Points: 20

Total Cost of This Wish: 10 (I think... xd.png) {Possibly 20?}

Edited by Zexious

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: Blue Dino

Recipient: Me~

Total Cost of This Wish: 10 (I think... xd.png)

Correct me if I'm wrong haha, but Dinos are classed as 'Rare' (according to the wiki) and due to the fact that Dinos are only CB, that may cause your request to be 20 points - depending on how Kazuma decides to do that.

Edit: Either way, you can still get what you're requesting, may just cost a little more smile.gif

Edit again for below: I figured, wasn't trying to correct you, more or less inform you of the possibility haha. Maybe Unbreedables should have their own value?

Edited by Areous

^I was curious about this, but nonbreedable rates were not addressed in the opening post, so I assumed that it did not add to point totals. I'll wait to see what Kazuma decides before editing anything. smile.gif

EDIT--I think that'd be a great idea, if Kazuma sees this :> Something to consider so there is no gray area biggrin.gif

Edited by Zexious

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: xxx

Link to lineage: xxx

Gifter: xxx

Recipient: xxx

My Current Total: 14

Please remove me from the list for now. I'm working on a breeding project atm and I am not that much on the forum, so I miss PM's!

Removed Yuddith from the wish list for greens (thanks for informing me about it, feel free to wish again when you are ready for more!)

as to unbreedables there are two things to consider

unbreedables such as cheese, paper, and chicken (I think it's just those three) since there aren't variations of them, there are basically like a cb and it doesn't really matter. So basically twice as many points (I added a column just for them though) If I am not mistaken, they are all rare dragons)

As for dino's, the eggs when trying to find them are all the same, the only difference is the color, so you would be asking for a specific thing (gender specific column/color specific)

That being said, I might change unbreedables up a little bit more, If anyone could say how rare it is to actually catch them (I'm guessing it's rare to catch them but if the reason they are rare is because they can't be breed rather than because they are hard to find, that might warrant them being less points)

So for now at least, a blue dino should be actually 25 points (rare+cb/unbreedable+color specific) that being said I put it at 20 for this time around until I define it more smile.gif

to clarify, I was saying that unbreedables would be counted as CB, you aren't adding on an extra 10 on top of cb and rare, The only thing that might change is if it is considered rare due to drop rate or if it is because it is an unbreedable)

Edited by kazuma52

My two cents: the increase in price for CB is because it is more specific. Unbreedables can't NOT be CB, so it doesn't make it more specific. It doesn't need to be counted for unbreedables.

Again just my two cents! ^.^

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Black Tea

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Edited by Tawa

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Black Tea

Total Cost of This Wish: 2,5*

* I don't know if it's possible to give 0,5 points. Do you round it up to 3?

Nope, you get to round down! Your wish costs two points. wink.gif

Added ravenlady to the member list

didn't post this earlier but added the wish as well that tawa had (sylph is right)