kazuma52

The Wishlist

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Female Carmine Wyvern

Link to lineage: Carmine

Gifter: Areous

Recipient: Sylph264

My Total Wish Points: 41 + 2 (pending)

Also, it is influenced and only has a few hours to hatch - am I supposed to wait to send it to Sylph until it genders?

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Female Carmine Wyvern

Link to lineage: Carmine

My Total Wish Points: 41 + 2 (pending)

Also, it is influenced and only has a few hours to hatch - am I supposed to wait to send it to Sylph until it genders?

I would wait until it hatches because the influence will disappear if you transfer it before it hatches.

I would wait until it hatches because the influence will disappear if you transfer it before it hatches.

Yes, that I knew - I should have clarified haha sorry. Since they asked for Female, am I to wait until it actually genders female to send it, or can I send the influenced hatchling once it hatches?

Updated points and added SakuraHimitsu to the list

and as long as it is influenced, as a hatchling it should be fine

Edited by kazuma52

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB Male Anagallis

My Total Wish Points: 20

Total Cost of This Wish: 2.5

Edited by EndermanRuler19943

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Anagallis - Male

Link to lineage: lineage

Gifter: Cthulu

Recipient: EndermanRuler19943

My Total Wish Points: 36

We have exchanged PMs, I will influence the egg, and send it to him once it is a hatchling.

Edited by Cthulu

@sakura, you are already on the list, you don't need to apply again

Added EndermanRuler19943's wish to the taken list, remember round down when adding up points, the total wish is 2 points due to the .5 being round down

@sakura, you are already on the list, you don't need to apply again

Added EndermanRuler19943's wish to the taken list, remember round down when adding up points, the total wish is 2 points due to the .5 being round down

Oh... I don't remember that, sorry 😳

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female Carmine Wyvern

Recipient: me

My Total Wish Points: 26

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Caught one for you and forgot to post. Happy to keep it but I wanted to check if you were interested in another smile.gif

Ah! I forgot to post after I was gifted! ohmy.gif

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: CB female carmine wyvern

Link to lineage: Click me, click me!

My Current Total: 24

I Am Wishing

Dragon and Requirements: CB female terrae

My Total Wish Points: 24

Total Cost of This Wish: 2

Updated points

Also two ideas I thought I would share with everyone and see what people thought.

first, a form for the gifter to post saying the gift was taken, that way either the gifter or the receiver can say the wish is complete, figured I would see what people thought of this before adding it as it isn't really to make the system better but just to give another option when everything is complete.

Second, a "dragon" of the week type deal where the dragon will be half the amount of points if you wish for the dragon that week however the gifter will still get full points if they fulfill the wish in that week. One stipulation on this is that you have to wish for that dragon that week and you have multiples of the dragon of the week (so if the first week was a gold dragon and the second week was an ice dragon, you can't have the gold wish open if it wasn't fulfilled in that week and wish for the ice dragon)

Thoughts?

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements:Green Dragon

Link to lineage:Lineage

Gifter:KingSpinosaurus

Recipient:Yuddith

My Total Wish Points:21

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Terrae - female

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/J3peb

My Current Points: 38

We have exchanged PMs, I will influence the egg, and send it to her once it is a hatchling.

Edited by Cthulu

Updated points

Also two ideas I thought I would share with everyone and see what people thought.

first, a form for the gifter to post saying the gift was taken, that way either the gifter or the receiver can say the wish is complete, figured I would see what people thought of this before adding it as it isn't really to make the system better but just to give another option when everything is complete.

Second, a "dragon" of the week type deal where the dragon will be half the amount of points if you wish for the dragon that week however the gifter will still get full points if they fulfill the wish in that week. One stipulation on this is that you have to wish for that dragon that week and you have multiples of the dragon of the week (so if the first week was a gold dragon and the second week was an ice dragon, you can't have the gold wish open if it wasn't fulfilled in that week and wish for the ice dragon)

Thoughts?

I really like both of these. The first suggestion will make things a lot more simple for you to update points. The second suggestion adds some extra fun in the game.

Also, you guys need to keep the wishes coming! I'm looking forward to fulfilling more wishes! smile.gif

Updated points

Thoughts?

Fun! I say yes, to both. smile.gif

Updated points

Thoughts?

Those both sound great!

Updated points and added the flash to the list

And added the form so that gifters may also post that the gift was received.

Two new updates to add.

First (thanks to sylph) You may wish for up to 3! wishes at once, There are some restrictions of course to this thing, If you wish for multiple wishes, you should be able to use your points to fill all 3 wishes, This way we don't have 3 wishes by one person that can't be completed due to a lack of points. The other restriction is that while you may wish for up to three wishes, only 1 of them can be a rare or higher dragon, so two wishes have to be either an uncommon dragon or a common dragon, the third may be anything you wish it to be as long as you have the points! I will post an update in the first post to explain this more.

Second update: IT IS TIME! to announce this weeks dragon of the week, Every friday I will change this dragon up, For the first week you can get a paper dragon at half the wish point value (10 instead of 20) The gifter will still get the full amount of points, you just lose half the points!

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: CB female terrae

Link to lineage: Click me, click me!

My Current Total: 22

Edited by Sylph264

I've updated points.

I believe if I am not mistaken Yuddith has two green eggs waiting for him. No one else has any eggs waiting for them

Hopefully someone finds a gold soon wink.gif