Syiren

April Fool's!

Okay, so obviously I've gotten a little rusty. Last year I managed to get my friends real good, this year no one was fooled. happy.gif; but I've been fooled twice. Once by my mom who gave me a falty phone bill. (so glad it wasn't real. I don't have that kind of cash xd.png ) and another one was a cute little online prank. I fell for it. xd.png

So, did you managed to fool somebody? Or did they fool you?

Edited by Syiren

Managed to convince my brother that he had left the chicken coop door open briefly.

I don't participate in April Fool's because every day of my life is a joke. Ha

I haven't seen any sites doing anything very funny though.

That video on tumblr was kind of funny but that's about it.

This year seems pretty disappointing.

My sis snuck something in my drawing book

So I returned the favor by hiding her kindle xd.png

I turned upside down my mother's computer screen when she was playing FarmVille.

She freaked out when she saw her upside-down cows xd.png

Edited by HorseChick

I logged into Guild Wars 2 and discovered that my character had become an airplane and everything was toned in sepia.

That is the extent of my experience with April Fools. It was pretty fun biggrin.gif

Two students at school faked a fight together today. I didn't want to get in trouble for involving, so I just walked the opposite direction, even if it was for April Fools.

My sister almost tricked me by editing a text on Tumblr and showing it to me. I realized it just before my sister said April Fools. It looked legit to be honest. xd.png

Someone sent an email to the whole school, which announced FREE PIZZA! Everybody next to me was celebrating, and they were all very disappointed when I pointed out 'April Fools' written aat the bottom in small letters. happy.gif

Okay, so obviously I've gotten a little rusty. Last year I managed to get my friends real good, this year no one was fooled. happy.gif; but I've been fooled twice. Once by my mom who gave me a falty phone bill. (so glad it wasn't real. I don't have that kind of cash xd.png ) and another one was a cute little online prank. I fell for it. xd.png

I am curious as to what online prank this is. wink.gif Any stories?

On Tuesday, I told all the technicians under our production manager to text or call her before work yesterday to let her know that they weren't going to be coming in. I had hoped that everyone would have joined in. Although not all the techs did so, there were enough that she was concerned about having enough people to get the work done. Of course everyone did go to work. She said that because she was worried about the number of expected absences she never even thought about what day it was! laugh.gif

I am curious as to what online prank this is. wink.gif Any stories?

It was for a pokemon click adoptables game called Pokeheroes. There was a new 'Cheat Panel' where for the small cost of 500 points you could create any pokemon you wanted. Legendary, shiny - it didn't matter. After choosing all the states I wanted and everything was set up and I hit okay, it asked me once more if I wanted to spend the 500. I hit okay, thinking it was legit because it always asks that when you spend coins or preform an action. Next thing I know this page pops up with a ditto dancing to the song "Conga" with the words, "You have been fooled!" written about it.

I laughed so hard. xd.png

Best part was, I didn't lose my 500 points and I got a free event egg that will hatch into a pokemon in a jester's outfit.

I didn't plan any pranks this year, unfortunately. sad.gif My brother put food coloring in the soy milk so that it looked spoiled.

I told evveryone I wasn't going to order live huntsman spiders off the internet, and then ordered 50 of them.

April fools.

I made an overly-cheerful character sheet for Kyubey from Madoka Magica on my favorite crossover RP site and posted this for my entire RP sample.

user posted image

My PE teacher pulled a good one.

She told us she had hidden easter eggs around the field. We had to jog, keep moving, and go around just once. I thought it seemed legit, until we got out there and there were no eggs to be found. She was surprised, saying she thought they were pretty easily hidden, and let us run around the field again. Then she got us all to come in and said, "What day is it?" we all groaned.

We tried to pull one on out Latin teacher by putting paper on her mouse and typing 'User name' into the box that says User name, but she just got a little annoyed and nobody wanted to say April Fools in case she told us off. So, that one fell a little flat.

My PE teacher pulled a good one.

She told us she had hidden easter eggs around the field. We had to jog, keep moving, and go around just once. I thought it seemed legit, until we got out there and there were no eggs to be found. She was surprised, saying she thought they were pretty easily hidden, and let us run around the field again. Then she got us all to come in and said, "What day is it?" we all groaned.

Hah! That was was pretty clever. You're PE teacher is cool. She found a way to get everyone moving and participate. laugh.gif

On two other message boards(some consider each other as rivals) the admins made a "special" announcement that both boards were going to merge, and they even made the new message board. A few of us actually figured it out, but they dragged the "prank" along all day until around eleven, and they lamely said, "April Fools"...

While my brother was typing a project on the family computer, I changed autocorrect to swap the word "I" for the full chemical form of titin. An 88 page long word. When he got back from the bathroom he sure got a surprise.