MyaMouse

The Seven Seas OOC

I believe that the only two countries are Aakades and Edinmire, where Chester hails from... But where's the Armada from?

(Yes I'm calling the corrupted, evil state's warriors the Armada)

Well considering we're just making up names. Let's call it Cididelus.... 🙇 I don't know...

Dekoi

Encalia

Irn

Quintalia

Roshtershire

Other random made-up names

😕

Must resist making Robin Hood reference

Edited by MyaMouse

So...

This has gone from a really great RP to Alex telling Cass how she was raped each day of her life since she was thirteen until she was seventeen (, had Elaine, and escaped with her baby) and him telling her how he was beaten until he couldn't stand straight unless he counted correctly

Guys

Where are you

((Also it was intentional about Alex, that was my plan from the start

And Lil

You be psychic

Alex saved Cor so she didn't have a similar fate

Amazing

*noodle arms*))

Pirates seem to cause me mental block

thus I'm blank

blank

EDIT: Holy sh*t what if they did that to Takaki's mum woah what

Edited by SULDhasno

Would seeing your parents killed by the royal guard while they know the mother is pregnant count as a messed up back story?

Would seeing your parents killed by the royal guard while they know the mother is pregnant count as a messed up back story?

No

Obviously not

No

Obviously not

I sense lots 'o sarcasm there

Pre-pland stuff is better then on the whim history... in my idea, so you can drop hints and talk it out with another character without sounding like you're trying to one up them.

Having your mother killed is messed up. Not necessarily if they're pregnant or not

Alex's backstory is saddest 10/10 because rape is a different kind of evil.

Sorry for taking so long to reply Astro, and please don't ever feel like you have to write enough to match my post if I suddenly decide to throw up a bunch of words. That puts to much pressure on replying and takes the fun out of the role play.

Everyone please do what's comfortable for you and I'll do what's comfortable for me happy.gif