MyaMouse

The Seven Seas OOC

I'm pretty sure a kid can overpower an adult in certain circumstances. Besides these are pirate kids so they're probably much tougher than the average kid.

Plus she was raised ro beat the crap out of censorkip.gif***s who step out of line

Well start doing Chester. Rai has a twisted ankle! The only way to get inspiration is to work though it (or come up with something)) interact with OTHER characters. Do small talk with them! They might give you something else to work with and expose more of their characters background.

Don't just interact with takki to gets dull and you'll get stuck. ((Oh and again, bad Alpha! I can't move it forward without you Esko. Next time you wait a long time to post, I'm butting you out of alpha spot a alpha requires a ACTIVE player. No one liners, three lines at least! One lines are extremely hard to work with.))

Well start doing Chester. Rai has a twisted ankle! The only way to get inspiration is to work though it (or come up with something)) interact with OTHER characters. Do small talk with them! They might give you something else to work with and expose more of their characters background.

Don't just interact with takki to gets dull and you'll get stuck. ((Oh and again, bad Alpha! I can't move it forward without you Esko. Next time you wait a long time to post, I'm butting you out of alpha spot a alpha requires a ACTIVE player. No one liners, three lines at least! One lines are extremely hard to work with.))

Fiiine. I will write a response as soon as I can get the willpower

And this is probably not the best place to talk about another rp mellow.gif But sorry, yes, I have been a bad alpha ohmy.gif

There have been so many references to other threads at this point

I can deal

I've been rping since 2007 I think... not on this sight, on foopets... then they got rid of the rp section... tongue.gif my advice is taken from experience and experiments...

I've been rping since 2007 I think... not on this sight, on foopets... then they got rid of the rp section... tongue.gif my advice is taken from experience and experiments...

Cool

Lawl I have been rping since....December? Yeah, since I joined xd.png Lookie at dat date under my avatar

I vote on ship battle to get things moving. We haven't even made it past the first voyage, and the RP has nearly died. A ship battle gives everyone an excuse to post without needing some underlying story purpose.

I vote on ship battle to get things moving. We haven't even made it past the first voyage, and the RP has nearly died. A ship battle gives everyone an excuse to post without needing some underlying story purpose.

Peel

If you want action make it

Just don't make a ship battle

That'll be in the nighttime

NOW SUN, YOU SHALL SET NOW

If you didn't get that, it was around noon, but I'm making it sunset for my purposes unless anyone has any objections

Well it wold be geat if we could get to night time without everybody hitting writers block two pages in. I know im being a little pssive agressive, but not every post needs to have some deep meaning. if some people could just post with transitioning actions (eg. the people who haven't posted thanks to lack of interaction) we could start serious progress.

Edited by Peelzies

Esko has brittle bones if he hits the deck and breaks it.....

I said

He hit it

HARD

And there was peobably something underneath

Maybe I should edit that in

^ Also that. He was on deck, too. No reason for him to fall, and extrmely unlikely that he actually breaks his arm for it. Little bit of sway on deck, anybody on a ship for more than two days can handle it.

FINE FINE I WILL EDIT

Edit: there. Now that I think about it, that was very silly o3o

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

The only reason pakt and Rai where hurt was because anyone who knows anything about ships (even a little) is a small away on deck has been known to throw people in the masts overboard if not tied down. They fell.. oh twenty-thirty feet off the 40 ft main mast (average size for a vessel) something is going to get hurt.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Alright alright, I get it

So...I understand there shall be a timeskip?

once again, under no circumstances can the 13 year old girl beat up a seasoned fighter adult. In fact, should that situatiom arise, i'd call it powerplaying tongue.gif

once again, under no circumstances can the 13 year old girl beat up a seasoned fighter adult. In fact, should that situatiom arise, i'd call it powerplaying tongue.gif

And once again, she was raised to beat up people who step out of line, so even with her invisible muscles she can and will beat him up if he tries anything

But the thing is, Pakt may have strength, but Laine was 'designed' to beat up people like him who rely on their muscles. She's nimble, swift, and has good defense