MyaMouse

The Seven Seas OOC

Yeah, Mouse is kinda right. No matter how many bulging muscles somebody might have, speed has an atvantage over that. As well as strategy, which I am sure Laine has.

Also, Mouse is the OP. She can do that stuff. An OP has those powers in case it is needed.

I apologize, i misspoke. I meant overpower. A fast fighter clearly can win, but still, a 13 year old with little mass isn't going to completely knock an adult senseless. Just sayin. You made the choice to have a 13 year old character, you should stick to basic logic. if i make a 12 year old boy my character, i'm going to give him traits a 12 year old boy has. If you want your character to be strong, you make a strong character, not add in some "super strength" 6 pages in. I made Pakt who he is because he is a seasoned fighter who doesn't (contrary to popular belief) rely only on strength, but instead technique, and an experienced sailor. I'm not going to criticize you anymore on the matter, i'm sure i've said more than i should already.

Also, Bruise Lee. Heh. But in saying that we also must acknowledge that Bruce Lee trained from the time he was a toddler in a very taxing fighting style without break from a very good master. Also, Bruce Lee was in peak physical condition, and while being fast gives you many advantages in a fight, when you don't have the mass to back up a punch or a kick, it all becomes ineffective. And my final argument, Bruce Lee was an adult male, not a 13 year old girl. xd.png

Edited by Peelzies

STOP censorkip.gif ING ARGUING WITH HER! She can kick you out you know, she is the G-O-D of the rp, her word is law! If your guy gets outta line, she'll put you back in it!

SULD he didn't threaten, the kid doesn't have his sea legs yet, he ment was if the boat shifts and he stumbles onto a knife rack, it's on his head.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

*hits head repeatedly on a wall*

PEEL THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING CAN SHE JUST BE GOOD AT FIGHTING I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT AND YOUR CONTRADICTIONS ARE MAKING ME HAVE TO FREAKING REWRITE ALL OF MY PLANS

*breathes deeply*

The boat fight this RP night. Chester will get into a tight spot without Rai to protect him, and a soldier working for the new king of Aakades will injure Takaki. Chester will be held at gunpoint by a soldier and Laine will protect him, but getting herself severely injured in the process.

There, are you HAPPY NOW

I swear if I wasn't so tolerant....

Also guys, Lilraaos is leaving ;~;

Wait... Why Takaki?

Meh

Oh waaaaaat I thought he was theantening... Ok I'll change that

*Feeling very stupid*

Wait... Why Takaki?

Meh

Oh waaaaaat I thought he was theantening... Ok I'll change that

*Feeling very stupid*

Because Takaki has been entrusted with Chester's safety.

....... yo people! Hey!... how you doing! I edited... hopefully more of Cassius's life comes out.... wink.gif

Mouse is kind of dead and won't be online on Sunday

I gave you guys a bit more on Mason. Let's see what you do with it. And whether that certain someone picks up the hints.

The 'hell no' at the end is making me laugh harder than I should....

Mouse is still half-dead

The 'hell no' at the end is making me laugh harder than I should....

Mouse is still half-dead

*pats her back and has that caring tone of voice*

Sh-shh, don't over exert yourself

We already did! It's sunset now you guys just need to read what is there and MAKE your character do something. Ray can't do censorkip.gif on a twisted ankle, Cass is helping captain navigate. Come on guys!

And before you ask, no it's not cannibalism. Think of fish as the primates to mermaids. So it would sort of be like if you ate a monkey. Or gorilla. Or something.

Don't worry Raaos, I saw your post. I just need some time to get an adequate reply back to you, since it seems like you worked pretty hard on it.

Sorry if anyone thinks Cassius's history is too sad, it it how his character is. The timid cowered who was beaten so much it's became second nature to him. It isn't a "oh my life is worse then anyone's on this boat" it's a "I know that isn't the right way to treat people, so I left, but I don't know how to stop what has become habit" story. At some point he'll grow a pair, but for now he still is a cowered.

I always have a character with a sad background. Rai is.... iffy, happy and sad. More of the queen's retaliation at being humiliated then the king (who unknowingly supported her decision) more on that later

Speaking of Rai, someone is going to have to bring him dinner, he's in his hammock, quite board now.

Sorry if anyone thinks Cassius's history is too sad, it it how his character is. The timid cowered who was beaten so much it's became second nature to him. It isn't a "oh my life is worse then anyone's on this boat" it's a "I know that isn't the right way to treat people, so I left, but I don't know how to stop what has become habit" story. At some point he'll grow a pair, but for now he still is a cowered.

I always have a character with a sad background. Rai is.... iffy, happy and sad. More of the queen's retaliation at being humiliated then the king (who unknowingly supported her decision) more on that later

Speaking of Rai, someone is going to have to bring him dinner, he's in his hammock, quite board now.

Eh

Alex has a bad background too

And Cor

Aaaaand...

Um

*shrug*

*noodle arms*

Does having your parents killed in front of you when you are at the age in which you need them the most count?

Pretty much. Yeah. *throws kindle across room* I had it all typed out and LOST IT!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr.. .........

I really need to read the sheets again

How'd you lose it? Internet error or the page reloading due to whatever the hell it was due to? Because if it was an internet error you can just go to the page before and then press 'preview post'

It refreshed itself... and I knew that, the speed they are going, they won't see it until morning, the ship is a patrol ship and is heading away from them, another won't come until they are closer (near morning)