AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix pack

Cecille picked up the sound of the doorbell ringing, and the girl flicked a fork into the air only to catch it between her fingertips. Two visits in one day, that didn't happen often.

"What, is the mansion just pretty or something?" she asked no one in particular.

~

Jenibelle had finished her shower, and, slipping into fresh clothes (( frick where did she get them let's just say the closet was loaded or smth )), she decided to check out the books.

Fenrir made sure the small bookshelf, only two shelves tall, and quite sparse, had a few books that was her absolute favorite books, or... that he knew of. He still was in the garden training the staff a blur around him.

Fae looked into the distance and sighed wistfully. "I think I'm in love."

Reyne cocked an eyebrow, then laughed. "You've said that about that city girl, the mailwoman, everyone female in the pack (including me), and even Fen once, after one too many glasses of wine. I'm pretty sure it's just a passing fancy."

Her ears pricked up at the sound of a guest, and she ran over and tackled Esko. "Don't let him fool you, this is my pack. Whatcha need?"

((Don't take my pack, fool D:<))

((Nuuuuuu D:<))

Um, excuse me, last time I checked, I ran the place. He snapped playfully at her.

((All I can squish out xd.png I think I use 'playfully' a lot here xd.png ))

Crimson leaned against the wall as she watched with slight amusement with everything that's been going on. Her attention was drawn to the door when the doorbell went off, a slight sigh escaping her. 'Another visitor?...' It was then when she heard Cecille's comment and gave a faint chuckle. "Seems like a party huh." Her gaze went back to the alphas, observing as they had a playful fight about who was in charge.

((Use your tablet Esko, 3ds takes years to load DC))

Reyne growls softly and nips at him. "I'll fight ya for it." She sits up, placing her hand on his mouth for leverage and to stop protests. "So, Jax, right? Whatcha need?"

Jax blinked in surprise. "Well I can see this place is certainly active. Regardless I would be happy to talk to both the Alpha Male and Female... but in private... if that is okay." He readjusted his tie and looked down at his suitcase to check that it was intact.

Glancing around the room, Crimson took notice that Fenrir hadn't come back in some time. With that she went outside to the garden to find that he was letting his emotions out through practicing with his staff. Silently she observed him for a few before speaking up to him. "You doing alright there Fen?"

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Fenrir stopped and shook his head, walking to a bench and sat down shaking his head again. He set his staff down and signed to her. I'm not. I don't know how to tell her I am Pup, the boy she knew so long ago. She might not even remember me. I fell for her then, and now seeing the woman she has come to be, I fell for her more. I just don't know how to put it in writing. It's one of those things I wish I could talk and say it for myself. He sighed.

She took a seat next to him and fell silent for a moment as he signed to her. Once he was finished she signed back to him in response, figuring that it was a conversation that wondering ears shouldn't listen upon. Rather understandable, it has been quite some time. Though what I can tell you is that you can befriend her again once more, let her open up to you and have a good bond between you both. Then when the time is right, you might just find the perfect way of telling her how you feel, I know its difficult for you but there will come a time when you'll know just how to tell her. Remember, actions speak louder than words at times. Crimson gave him a kind smile, hoping to have made him feel a bit better about the situation.

Fenrir nodded slightly and signed back. Yes I agree, but... my old pack. They will be tracking her. If they come here I might freeze up like a doe in headlights. That day in the rank ring. It was like a dog fight, but the dogs won't fight, so they throw a cat in. I was the cat. It took me six months to heal. Some scars carry over to my wolf side. Elder said they must be deep to do that. I don't know if I can face then again, even for protecting Jenni.

Crimson flinched as he described what his past was like, knowing it must of been harsh and torturous for him. Well as a guard I won't hesitate to protect either of you if they do find their way here, if they want her they'll have to deal with me as well. I know she means a lot to you, I'm willing to keep her safe just for hers and your sake. You won't face them alone if it comes down to that, you have my support and you know I'll fight for you and anyone else here. She patted his back in a soothing manner, knowing that it was a rather rough time for him. If it makes you feel better we can train with each other if you want to get prepared and ready over time for anything serious to happen. I always like a good practice battle in human or wolf form from time to time.

Fenrir gave her a look of admiration and nodded signing. I can use the practice in my wolf form. In both forms really. Thank you so much Crimson, I really appreciate your help. He hugged the older wolf. The others were all older than him, and he was barely out of pup stage. Not that they forgot it from their constant playful teasing, but he sometimes forgot, his past making him seem older and sadder, and being a beta, he took care of the pack. Like this morning, making breakfast and made sure everyone had enough food. He forgot, he was still only 19.

Cecille nodded in response to Crimson's words. Bored of playing with her fork, she set the thing down none-too-gently on the table and rose, slowly making her way back to her room. It would be another boring day, it seemed; perhaps she'd go out and train sometime--one could never get too rusty on their abilities. Walking to the gardens, she spotted Fenrir and Crimson sitting together. Well, she was always one to ruin the mood.

"Hey," she greeted casually, walking up. "What'cha doing?"

~

Oh? Jenibelle stroked the volumes with a delicate finger; her favourite books as child, even if she had outgrown many. Filled with sudden nostalgia, the girl buried her face in a pillow and thought back to the past, when things seemed so much simpler. She began reading through each book, clutching the pillow to her chest and relaxing on the large, soft bed.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

She returned the hug to the younger male, a smile on her face as she signed back. You're rather welcome Crimson turned her attention to Cecille and spoke. well we we're just talking about a spar."

Fenrir pointed to her the waved to him and crimson asking her if she'd like to join them. He got up and took his position taking off his scarf and rolling up his selves. He waved them to join him and flicked his tussled semi-long hair out of his eyes watching them carefully.

"Ohhh, a spar." Cecille grinned--exactly what she'd been hoping for. She tightened her ponytail, pulling long black hair back. "Lovely." Taking off her jacket, she threw it casually down on the grass and stood back, ready.

Crimson stood an equidistance away from the duo, taking a defensive stance as she joined the spar. Her clothing was suitable for the situation so she didn't need to adjust anything, muscles growing tense as she prepared to be defensive and offensive for whatever was to come. "All set..."

Faelias walked down to the garden, his rapier at his side. He had to talk to Fen, but if there was sparring...

He strode up to Fen and signed that he needed to talk afterwards, the started speaking aloud. "I heard there was a spar going on, and I simply had to come." He hung his coat on a nearby post and tied his hair back. "I must warn you, in all my time in the Phoenix pack I've never been scratched. What will the pairings be?"

((His fighting style is very ducky/dodgey/weavey))

"Well if we're pairing up I'll side with Fen." She said, giving a slight nod to him before signing to him. That is if that's alright with you. Crimson turned back to the others and added. "Keeps a good difference for both sides that way." Edited by DarknessDragon197

Far shoots her a half grin. "It'd be my pleasure to fight alongside you." He kneels down and takes her hand, bringing it up to his lips. "Be careful." He straightens up, returning to a fighting stance, and sends a wink in her direction.

What. Cecille stared, wide-eyed and unblinking, at Fae's flamboyant displays. The dark-haired girl was desperately confused--not once in her life had she seen people act this way, certainly not to her.

"Are you trying to mock me?" she asked hotly, unsure what to do. Oh, wait. Manners.

"Uh. I mean . . . same?" At his wink, just crossed her arms and huffed, displeased. The people in this mansion were all such elusive mysteries, and it only got more confusing to figure out as time went on. Maybe she should focus on the only thing she actually knows how to do: fight.

~

Above, Jenibelle set down her book when she heard voices from below. Oh? Looking down, she saw four figures gathered together and recognised them from earlier.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Crimson couldn't help but give a faint snicker at the scene, it was rather amusing to see the female get so defensive over Fae's flirtatious ways. Remembering that they were in a spar she steadied herself once more.

Fenrir snorted and rolled his eyes and did the "come fight me" motion and swayed, bouncing on his toes. He glared at Fae, this will certainly be a good fight for him. He chose to match up with Fae, for despite his lack of words and charm, actions speak louder like Crimson said, and his actions said he was a gentleman. Excuses aside though, he really wanted to punch Fae for hitting on his girl today.

He wished to speak to them in private...hm. As you wish. Follow now. And he started to walk to a private room.