AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix pack

"Hnph. Would have been a lot more believable without the sh*t eating grin on your face. Whatever."

"Well, I know I enjoyed my bacon! So sorry you guys missed out. It was gooooood." He made a show of patting his stomach contentedly. "Mm-mm. Delicious."

She glared at Fae. "I will rip your liver out through your throat." She shook her head vigorously. "I think I need coffee. And a shower. Too damn early."

Fenrir snapped out of his trance when Fae called.. dibs? His eyes locked on his and he growls lowly in his belly making him more menacing then whirled around with a chuff and took the empty bacon place and stormed into the kitchen. Crimson and Esko would be the only two whom he told about Jennibelle, and hopefully one of them would tell Fae off for flirting with his girl. He couldn't lose her again...

He came out and handed Alpha her coffee set a ham and cheese stuffed omelet in front of Ceci and moved his pancakes to the end of the table pulling out a chair for her. Between two pancakes, he pulled out two pieces bacon and set them on the side of the plate then tapped Crimson, starting a signed conversation with her.

He started by asking her what would she likes for breakfast.... then told her to tell the others the food by her is for Jennibelle only, the poor girl needs to eat.

He added he saved a small plate of bacon for only the Alphas then there was no more left. After a pause where he flexed his hands and shifted from foot to foot he added a closed hand with his pinky up, then he tapped his temple , and added a symbol for "her" fittled with the scarf now a rag tag thread bare thing that was a ghost of the color it used to be.

((I know a little ASL.... not a whole lot of it.... xd.png ))

Reyne inhaled deeply, letting the fumes wake her up a little, and then slowly drank some of the warm liquid. It was perfect, as always. "You are an absolute saint, Fenrir," she said chirpily. 'Without you I probably would have killed half the pack by now! You keep me sane." She smiles, and kisses the top of his head. Lowering her voice, she asks "So what's up with the new girl? You obviously have some connection to her. And please don't sign too fast, you know I don't keep up very well."

Fae shrugged. If Fen was acting weird about some random girl, that probably was a good thing. Bout time he got interested in one. He turned back to her. "I can take you to the bathroom to shower, if you'd like."

Fenrir blushed at Reyne calling him a saint and at her kiss. He sighed slowly so others can follow easily. I know her, she gave me the scarf after I got my scars and was kicked out of my old pack. I've looked for her for twelve years.

At Fae's commitment he jerked his head and glared at him snarling again. Why did he have to act like God's gift to women and hit on Jenni... but it seemed like she doesn't recognize him... of course she doesn't, he isn't the scrawny little pup she knew anymore.

He turned and wrote on the white board, She eats first. I'll prepare a room for her.

Then he left heading up stairs and carefully picking out one painted her favorite color, cleaning it up, plumped up the pillows and hung up soft towels in the bathroom. He then went to the library, and picked out her three favorite stories she'd always liked him to tell her and set them neatly on the bedside table. He carried his rocking chair he made from Ashwood and carved wolves and paw prints on the head and arm rests, and vines on the rockers- into her room and opened her curtains showing the lovely view of the garden and forest beyond.

He ignored the loud complaints from his stomach and headed back down stairs waiting to show her her room when she was finished eating.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Crimson looked up at Fenrir and followed his signing rather well, nodding in understanding as his hands moved in symbolism like movements. She signed back to him that she wasn't very hungry but a coffee will do just fine, though she would make it herself to save him the trouble. Then she followed with that she'll tell the others about the eating arrangements.

As she went to make herself some coffee she explained what he just told her. "The small plate of bacon is for the alphas only and the food set beside my place is only for Jennibelle."

She watched as the mute male threatened Fae several times over Jennibelle before heading upstairs to prepare room the the new female. She sighed, seeing that she might have to talk to Fae for him later if the alpha doesn't. Crimson stood by the stairway with her coffee in hand as she waited for Fenrir to return downstairs. When he did she gave him a slight concerned look, for he looked a little tense. "You okay?"

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Fae had no clue what Fen's problem was. If he wanted her, he'd have to vie for her fair and square. It's not my fault I happen to have a certain... skill with charming women. It's a true art form, and poor Fen lacks a certain balance of panache and finesse. It's just beyond him to properly court a woman. He shook his head at the minor tragedy, and addressed Jenibelle. "After you're done, I would be happy to give you the grand tour." He smiled warmly. "It would be my pleasure."

Reyne watched Fenrir go about his work with an air of mild amusement. She then noted his lack of eating, and walked over to him. Smiling cheerfully and acting like nothing was wrong murmured something only he could hear. "If you do not eat, I will spoon feed you like you are a little pup again. I don't think you want your little girlfriend to see that, so grab a plate, loverboy." She beamed at him.

Fenrir shook his head at both questions. He signed to them. I lost her once. I can't bare to loose her again. Mu pack made hers merge by forcing her to be with my old pack's beta. They are the ones who gave me scars. They kill runaways .. I'm not hungry.

He sat with his head in his hands.

Reyne cocked an eyebrow. "I'm confused. How exactly does that change the fact that you need to eat to live? Cause I'm pretty sure it doesn't. No member of my pack is gonna go hungry because they're depressed." She grabs a plate of food. "Eat. Up. You won't like it my way."

Cecille neglected to reply, choosing to entertain herself with a napkin that was sitting idly on the table. Eyes flickering, she watched the ensuring scene from the corner of her eye with mild interest, still with that smile plastered on her face.

"It was good, I'll admit," she said as a final goodbye to the bacon that was. As Fenrir set down a cheese omelet, she nodded her thanks. Well . . . they were certainly enchanted by this new stranger that had seemingly burst out of the woods, to say the least. Maybe she'd pull a prank on the pretty little thing--the newly introduced Jenibelle seemed to be timid, to say the least.

~

Jenibelle was about to reply that a shower was much appreciated, thank you, but was distracted by the food set down and the strange male that wrote on the board, for some reason.

"Thank you!" she chirped at both Fenrir and Crimson, settling down to eat. To her embarrassment, it was less than ladylike due to the fact she hadn't had much to eat the day before, and whoever had cooked such a fine meal had done it beautifully.

"Ah," she said, after she had finished. Dabbing at the edges of her mouth with a napkin, she smiled at everyone, unsure where to direct her thanks. "The meal was delicious, thank you," she simply mumbled and clasped her hands together in her lap.

"Oh!" Jenibelle was eager to see all that this amazing mansion had to offer. "I think I'd like to take a shower first, but a tour would be lovely, thank you!" She smiled at the nice man who certainly was very charming, albeit quite a scene with those . . . flashy red boots.

She was visibly concerned at the male who had disappeared so quickly, only to reappear looking distressed. Peeking at Fenrir, she looked around. "Is he alright?"

Gulping, the girl realised he'd been acting strange since she'd entered the household. Was this commonplace, or was she disrupting something?

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Crimson gave him a kind pat on the shoulder and before leaving him with Reyne she signed to him. Just take it easy alright? At least just eat a little to hold you over for a bit. If you ever need someone to talk to or anything just come find me and I'll help you out.

She made her way back to Jenibelle and smiled once more. "You're rather welcome." Taking notice in her concern, Crimson reassured her that everything was completely fine. "He's alright, just had a bit of a rough start this morning is all. No need to over worry." In an attempt to get the female's mind drawn away from worrying she decided to introduce herself. "Since you've introduced yourself I suppose I should do the same, my name is Crimson."

"Ah, I see," Jenibelle returned, still slightly worried. "Nice to meet you, Crimson! Sorry to intrude so suddenly like this." Smiling, she looked around. "What is this place, even?"

Fenrir snorted and went into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar and was it. When he was finished he got his notebook and wrote:Your room is ready and you're welcome to shower before the tour, I'll show you to her room if you would like me too. This is the Phoenix pack. then he scribbled something and made Fae read it making sure Jennibelle, who was so tiny she made him feel like a klutzy giant, didn't see what it said.

No fair! You can talk I can't! Stop hitting on my Jenni! Besides, your the same age of the beta I know she ran from. That guy is a a** .... he's the one who made mute. He snapped the book shut and smacked the back of the older wolf's head with it huffing.

Jenibelle leaned forwards, eyes flickering across the notebook with interest. She wanted to know why that was his preferred form of communication, but finding a way to ask would be much too rude, the girl believed. Instead, she gave him a slight smile and replied.

"Thank you so much! I'd like that, yes please." The Phoenix Pack? She hadn't heard of such a thing before, but then again . . . it wasn't as if she knew much of the outside world, anyway. There was still much to learn!

She watched with concern as Fenrir showed Fae his notebook, and then hit the other on the head, for some reason. Wanting to read whatever was on that page, she attempted a peek but failed miserably.

"You're way too tall," she complained, twirling a strand of lavender hair around her fingers.

Fae signed back at him rapidly. "Hey, since when has she been your Jenni? She has a right to choose who she wants. Don't be a..." He pauses, unsure, the makes the signs for p, u, t, and z. "And you might wanna watch out for Reyne."

Reyne pinned Fenrir against the wall, holding a forkful of food. "Last chance, gonna eat willingly?"

((ACK! Missed so much! Anyways, can your trusted Alpha get a recap please?))

((ACK! Missed so much! Anyways, can your trusted Alpha get a recap please?))

((There's less than two pages. Reading is fundamental. ))

Fenrir waved two more granola bars at her in a way saying he was eating. Then he slipped out of Reyne's grasp. He blushed when Jenni started toying with her hair after complaining about his height. He waved for her to follow him and lead her to her room.

He paused in the doorway and flipped to a clean page writing down:

This is your room. My name is Fenrir. My room is two doors down with the little sign on the door knob. I bet you are wondering why I "speak" like this. It's because I can't. Something happened when I was really young, and I was mute after that.

He then hesitated again. Should he tell her? What if she doesn't believe him? He doesn't look like pup anymore, and the scarf is unrecognizable.....

He added, I am the cook and librarian, and Beta of this pack. Ask me or the Alphas if you need anything. Crimson is a guard, she would also help if you need anything. Good morning, Jenni, and welcome to the Phoenix Estates.

Hopefully that would be a hint as he walked to his room and went inside. Pup called her Jenni, but it was so long ago..... maybe the stories he left or the color of her room might hint he knew her before...

Well...that happened. So Fenny has a girlfriend now? Esko asked with a playful tone.

((All I can squish out >< Since Esko is like a dad to him, I would think he would be playful))

Cecille laughed. It was certainly interesting to watch, and Fenrir had suddenly grown so protective of this new girl. Interested, she flickered with the end of her ponytail.

"He's certainly protective," she drawled.

~

Jenibelle followed, eager to see more of the glorious mansion. Upon seeing the room, she gasped. "It's beautiful," she told the other, pleasantly pink. It was almost as if Fenrir had known exactly what she'd like; the delicate shade of the walls, an abundance of pillows upon the crisp sheets, and--oh! A bookshelf? She vowed to explore that as soon as possible--she loved stories!

She scanned his words, looking at him with curiosity. "I see," she finally said. "Nice to meet you, Fenrir! Goodness, you do a lot around here, huh?" A gentle smile. "Thank you so much," she said again. "I don't know what I would've done if you guys hadn't been so friendly."

She jumped at that name, but once she'd had the courage to ask him about it Fenrir had already disappeared out the hall. What? Not many people called her Jeni . . . nowadays, it was only her parents, and so long ago, there had been another . . .

Spooked, she looked at where the tall male had been only moments ago. Well . . . a coincidence, maybe? Or he was simply one with a liking of nicknames?

Jenibelle made a mental name to ask Fenrir about it later, since . . . well, it'd been a while since anyone had called her Jeni, and she'd always kind of reserved it for a special someone, so hopefully he wouldn't take offense to that. But first things first; she sprung towards the bathroom with unexpected speed, eager to take a shower and refresh herself after a long night spent in the woods.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Fenrir was only in his room long enough to grab his quarter staff and headed down through the dinning room to the back when he heard his Alpha's question. He flushed immediately, and shook his head. He lifted the scarf, one end embroidered with a bright pink (but slightly grubby) cursive J on the end. He pointed upstairs then to the letter, his message clear, she gave him the scarf. With that he headed out to his garden and in a circular area, he spun the long redwood staff, with a leather grip in the middle and two eagle feathers attached to the wrapping. The wood carved with his Celtic knot work in the shape of animals. He spin it and shadow boxed with it, working out his frustration and anger at his situation.

((I'm assuming everyone is in the same house))

The house's doorbell (or they hear a knock if they don't have one) can be heard from the main door. A well dressed man with a suitcase is standing outside. He adjusts his tie and sniffs the air. This was the place, and hopefully his trip was not in vain.

Aww, she gave you a gift. It is about time you found a- His ears perked up when the doorbell rang. He put his hand up as a signal that he would get it, and he walked to the door and opened it.

There he found a well dressed man with a suitcase. His neatness contrasted with Esko's messy, just-woke-up apperance. Oh, hello! Pardon my appearance, mornings, you know? Anyways, I am the one in charge here. What is your business? He asked, some sterness returning to his voice at the last part.

The man nodded and smiled, speaking with his slight German accent, "Ah hello! I thought you smelled like the Alpha of this estate. I am the Doctor of friendly pack that has since passed. I was hoping to speak to the Alpha, you, about some things. May I come in?"

Why by all means, come in!

((SHORT ><))

"Thank you." He walked in and turned his head looking around, "You may call me Jax by the way. It's a nice place you got here. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. I am all too aware what pressures there are from being Alpha. I was a good friend of my pack's Alpha."