AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix pack

((Might be on an unexpected hiatus.))

Esko rolled his eyes. She's pleading you to not hurt anybody, not agreeing to come back you halfwit. He snapped, slowly gripping the scythe on his back. Then he read Fens' wolf language and sighed heavily, shaking his head.

No mate mark? Well, Alpha Craven, that is highly improper for an alpha to force a wolf with another. Have you no class? You tread on my territory and demand what is not yours, and you carry the Alpha name? I feel terrible for your packmates, Craven. And you did not even state your name and pack on your arrival.

Then Cravens' next words offended the alpha;

"Wow, you got big runt. Hey John, here's that filthy mutt of a omega from a long time ago.. what's his name.. oh.... yeah, he doesn't have one."

Excuse me, he has a name. You're insulting Beta Fenrir, and we have no omegas. Are you trying to create a battle here? Leave my territory now. He growled, taking his scythe out in one swift movement.

((Yup, Mr. Eskoson is officially pissed))

The alpha kept laughing. He whipped out his colt and aimed it at Esko. "now now, I have six rounds in the chamber.... that'll cut your little pack down drastically. My pack doesn't mind, and if they do.. I have them publicly killed. Beta.... boy didn't you climb up high on the ladder.... pity... you're only kidding yourself.. being a wolf.. it's all about bloodlines... " He smirked and holsters his gun again. "I'm feeling merciful.... so you know, my pack is double yours.... I'll let you chew on that for a bit. Oh.. and if the runt gets any ideas with the girl... my beta has right to challenge." He growled and walked off, John at his heels.

Fenrir shifted back and stood up shaking at the knees. He looked at Esko worried, then back at the rest of the pack. He turned and walked to Jenni, scooping her up and holding her to his chest tightly.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Info: I will be temp playing Reyne and Faelias... that way they don't fall out of rp. .permission granted from Dorchadas who asked me to do so....... err.. anyone still there?))

((I hate moves. I really do))

Esko shook his head. Now now, if you're a real Alpha, you would not pull a coward move as to use that gun. He smirked, trying to play with this "Alphas'" anger. And don't walk away like that with your tail in between your legs. Oh wait, you have none. So either go fair and fight blade to blade, or- He shifted into wolf form and said in wolf language "Or tooth and claw. If this wolf wanted to fight, he would get a fight.

Reyne growls as the other alpha left, she having joined the group during the confrontation and set a hand on Esko's back, running her fingers through his fur. "Don't seriously tell me you thought you were Superman. You can't stop a speeding bullet. What wolf uses a gun anyway? As much as I would like to use him for target practice, we have to let him go. Let's call a pack meeting.. but I know one thing.. jenibelle isn't going anywhere with them. " She said as she glared after the wolves.

((Hows that everyone.. sound like out alpha female?))

((I got nothing. Somebody else needs to respond before I have an idea.))