Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

I have two pairs of galaxies bred, each with one egg each. Seeing if they mis-color if anyone might still be interested in them or if the Galaxy Lineage has run its course.

I have two pairs of galaxies bred, each with one egg each. Seeing if they mis-color if anyone might still be interested in them or if the Galaxy Lineage has run its course.

What is their lineage? I happen to still be on the lookout for a Blue nebbie from Purple x Red... biggrin.gif (If they miscolor, that is...)

Also, sorry I haven't posted as much. Been busy with the new release and my pygmies...

Edited by Kigyptnee

They are both third generation.

One is a green/blue combination, the other is a red/purple.

If you want I can mate my purple/red 1st generation for you and see about a getting a blue.

What is their lineage? I happen to still be on the lookout for a Blue nebbie from Purple x Red... biggrin.gif (If they miscolor, that is...)

Also, sorry I haven't posted as much. Been busy with the new release and my pygmies...

I bred two eggs from two of my red/purple starters. Will advise when they hatch.

I swear I am going to use duct tape for these Nebulas to get them to watch specific stars ...

user posted image

Really?

Is it just too much to ask for. See mom, see dad ... see all the grandparents ... nope, gonna go over here. It's purdy and I gotta be me ....

I bred two eggs from two of my red/purple starters. Will advise when they hatch.

The two eggs have hatched.

Now they gotta color/mature.

*edit*

I ended up quoting myself ....

Edited by Gruff

ミ☆ Spiral Of Stars ☆彡

New Lineage type!

The Spiral of Stars shall begin with my founder pair, Zeus and Hera Galaxy.

I will breed an egg and deposit the egg here. Someone (hopefully) will take it, raise it and name it, and breed it a with a CB Nebula. They will be mates for life, and must have not had any other mates.

When the first descendant is born, that egg shall be passed along and raised, named, and bred. This will keep going on until we reach a very high generation :3

Of course, the regular Galaxy lineage rules apply here, but the nebula's mate must be a CB Nebula without any children.

This will be a Spiral lineage.

Example of a Spiral lineage. Spiral lines have the bred dragon mated to a CB Dragon so it looks like a spiral where all the bred dragons connect. The CB mate will change genders every generation. For example, gen 2 (from founder pair) decides to gender female. It will be mated to a CB male Nebula. Their child will be a male and it will be mated to a CB female nebula. And so on.

I will breed the first egg as soon as I am unlocked.

Edited by Stellaluna22

After the CB nebula and the passed along egg have an offspring and it passed to another, can those two still breed after that?

I like spirals. smile.gif Hope the new lineage type goes well. Would be nice to see this thread become more active. smile.gif

I'm going to stick with my even gen galaxies at the moment though... so best of luck everyone participating! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

And so it begins...

Brilliant stars swirl around this beautifully patterned egg.

Whoever (hopefully) takes this egg can leave it to gender however it wants but the mate will need to be CB!

All 14 of Zeus and Hera (15 for Zeus)'s children have been named. Thank you everyone <3 I love seeing everyone's names!

Edited by Stellaluna22

This spiral line will have to wait for another week. The egg was killed by a viewbomber sad.gif

OMG.

Why would someone viewbomb it?!?

Argh. Someone please get me duct tape.

The Nebula I wanted to color one way decided to color another way ... and the second Nebula I wanted to color one way decided to color another way as well ....

Why do they torment me so ....

user posted image

Edited by Gruff

Oh and is this what you wanted?

Nebula hatchie link.

*shakes fist*

nebula y u no colour like Gruff wants you to

Someday I'll do a doodle of nebulas trollin by staring at a different Galaxy.

Yes. smile.gif

Hope you find some duct tape...

I got two of em. They both colored right for you ....

how many you want?

I sent you a PM. You can pick one or both.

Edited by Gruff

I got two of em. They both colored right for you ....

how many you want?

I sent you a PM. You can pick one or both.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

So who's all participating in the spiral? Should we make a list while we wait for it to start so it's clearer who to send the next offspring to? We could put the list on the Galaxy Doc... ninja.gif

I am trying to breed again.

So far one egg on my lineage I am doing ....

*Crosses fingers*

Should only be a few days before Zeus and Hera can breed again. Let's hope the next egg won't be bombed!

I'm thinking of updating our lineage's Galaxy Doc so it is more up-to-date.

If you have a lineage pair you would like updated/included or would like to become a breeder, please pop a quick post here on the thread.

Also, I'm thinking we should start a list of members participating in the new sub-project Galaxy Spiral so it is easier to figure out who to pass the next offspring to. That way, the offspring can be sent via PM and the lineage link won't be exposed to public eye until the recipient of the Galaxy dragon chooses to announce the new addition to the lineage (less chance of view bombing). So... uh... post here if you like that idea and if you would like to be included on the list (you can join in anytime).

Lastly... here's my newest little one. Thank you again, Gruff! biggrin.gif

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: Unfathomable Galaxy

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UNENg