Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

I got three of those breeding pairs.

Blue is not the color I want from the mating. All three are on cd at the moment, but when I bred them again I will let you know if a blue pops.

Edit:

Their breedable again in 2/5/7 days.

Thank you smile.gif

Still alive!

I am working like crazy to make enough money to cover my partners residency application. Hopefully things will settle down again soon. <3

Well, Zeus and Hera produced no egg this time o_o

This is rare, they're actually quite well with producing eggs tongue.gif Gotta wait till next Saturday then!

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: SophieTraeger

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? I would like an egg from a breeder

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? Im on mostly everyday

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): yes

And for proof that i have read the rules my favorite country is Paris, France and a lot more biggrin.gif

Welcome to the lineage smile.gif

If you would like an egg from a breeder, just PM them (or me) for an egg.

DARNIT! I accidentally bred Juno Galaxy to a red dragon >______< misclicked, the resulting egg was a red egg and it got abandoned D:

Edited by Stellaluna22

Speaking of Nebula rebels... If anyone has a blue nebula from CB Purple x CB Red or would be willing to breed me an egg from such a pair, that would be awesome. Send me a PM before breeding though so I can check to see if I have a sibling or not already... ninja.gif

also

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: Socme (The code humors me... xd.png )

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SOcme (Thanks again, Gruff)

AND

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Scroll name: kigyptnee

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6UJUB

Lineage Type/Gen: 4th Gen, Even Gen, Purebred

Teleport Link: Revel in my Rebelness cool.gif

I have bred two of the three pairs. If any hatch and go blue I will let you know.

Hey dose anyone have a male nebula that i might be able to have or a egg that i can influence? i need a mate for the nebula Stellaluna22 gave me, i was going to breed her with my CB nebula i got but i forgot to influence it and it also turned out as a girl : p

Two of them grew, but neither one went blue from the pairings. I still got one left so if the hatchie goes blue I will let ya know.

Scroll name: Audri0

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?

From a breeder, please!

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? Mostly everyday,

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!):Of course!

My favourite animal are dragons happy.gif

Well, you can always catch them xP Not too hard, in the desert biome.

I am not very good at catching them but i will try anyway biggrin.gif

Give me a few days and I can breed you two some nebbies. Just need to wait for my lindwyrm and copper to hatch smile.gif

Hey dose anyone have a male nebula that i might be able to have or a egg that i can influence? i need a mate for the nebula Stellaluna22 gave me, i was going to breed her with my CB nebula i got but i forgot to influence it and it also turned out as a girl : p

Are you talking about the 3rd gen blue one? I'll breed you a pretty 3rd even gen nebula as a mate, but you'll have to wait until my new eggs have hatched.

Are you talking about the 3rd gen blue one? I'll breed you a pretty 3rd even gen nebula as a mate, but you'll have to wait until my new eggs have hatched.

Yes it is the 3rd gen blue one. Thank you sooo much and you can take all the time you need biggrin.gif

Edit~

I have just found a CB nebula in the desert so you do not need to breed the nebula anymore but thank you anyway smile.gif

Edited by SophieTraeger

Here's the weekly 2G Egg from Zeus and Hera! They didn't breed an egg last week unfortunately.

Forum Name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name: Stellaluna22

Lineage Link: See egg in link.

Lineage Type/Gen: 2G Purebred from Zeus (green) x Hera (red)

Teleport Link: Hi!

Here's the weekly 2G Egg from Zeus and Hera! They didn't breed an egg last week unfortunately.

Lineage Type/Gen: 2G Purebred from Zeus (green) x Hera (red)

Teleport Link: Hi!

Claimed and Audri0 has been given an egg from a breeding pair of mine

*facedesk*

I didn't see Audri's join post...my bad...

Welcome Audri0! Hope you have a great time here!

Yes it is the 3rd gen blue one. Thank you sooo much and you can take all the time you need biggrin.gif

Edit~

I have just found a CB nebula in the desert so you do not need to breed the nebula anymore but thank you anyway smile.gif

Congrats on the cb egg! Are you sure you don't want a 3rd even gen though? Then you could breed even gens yourself.

Congrats on the cb egg! Are you sure you don't want a 3rd even gen though? Then you could breed even gens yourself.

Thanks and if you want to breed one then i will have one but you don't have to if you don't want to smile.gif

Lineage Type/Gen: 2G PB from Zeus (green) x Hera (Red)

Teleport Link: Claim!

Scroll name: darkdreamer253

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? from a breeder

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? pretty active, sometimes I go inactive for awhile, I just forget to check my page and stuff

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): I might sometimes gift one or two to breeders or something sometimes, I'll try to help if I can

Favorite Animal: Penguin! ~<3

Edited by darkdreamer253