Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

Should they threaten to colour wrong, some of us are ready with the Nebula-colour-right-pls stick above their heads.

*holds the stick above nebula hatchies*

I've been theatening to turn them into Zombie chow. So far it seems to be working.

My current goal is to get 4th generation Red/Purple and a 4th generation Blue/Green.

then maybe breed the two together for a 5th generation line .... not sure on that one yet.

Edited by Gruff

Now that the breeding/catching of Halloween is over and things are back to normal. Who is ready for the next egg for the spiral of stairs?

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Scroll name: kigyptnee

Lineage Link: Tada!

Lineage Type/Gen: Six gorgeous layers of awesome... even gen cool.gif

Teleport Link: PM me if interested in adoption.

So with this, my "rebel" lineage is complete... that is, unless I find myself with a whole bunch more "misgendered" nebbies in the future... xd.png

--

@Gruff - You can try PMing flame249 to see if she is still interested/available to accept the next egg in the Spiral if you want... best of luck!

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Scroll name: kigyptnee

Lineage Link: Tada!

Lineage Type/Gen: Six gorgeous layers of awesome... even gen cool.gif

Teleport Link: PM me if interested in adoption.

So with this, my "rebel" lineage is complete... that is, unless I find myself with a whole bunch more "misgendered" nebbies in the future... xd.png

--

@Gruff - You can try PMing flame249 to see if she is still interested/available to accept the next egg in the Spiral if you want... best of luck!

That is such an awesome lineage line!

If I wasn't egglocked I'd take that, but I'd have no one to mate it with.

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: itsaysu

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? egg from a breeder, please

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? a post a day

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): oh my i wouldn't be able to

cat

Edited by itsaysu

I hope this is still alive because I wanna join ;-;

Scroll name: Ryuuka-chan

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? An egg from a breeder~

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? Very active on both, visit every day

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Why not?

I think I have some nebulas from Stella that I can bread if no one else has an extra egg ^^

Yay, thank you!! I currently have a male Nebula hatchie, only need a female now ^^

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Scroll name:sunnyhistory22

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?breeder egg please!

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums?I'm on every day!

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!):yup, though my nebula number (which is 0) is useless

Welcome to the Galaxy lineage, itsaysu, Ryuuka-chan, and Sunnyhistory22! I hope you all enjoy your time here. happy.gif

Also, welcome back Pick107 & SakuraHimitsu! It's been awhile! Good to see you both here again smile.gif

We have a new mini lineage project available if any of you would like to participate. It's a nebula spiral where each new Galaxy generation is passed along to other participating Galaxy members. More details can be found here.

Also, this egg is still available for adoption. If anyone would like the little one or a future sibling feel free to send me a PM.

Lastly, linked for your convenience from the first page, this lineage project's google docs. On it, you'll find several official breeding pairs of Galaxy members willing to breed eggs for other members, so if anyone is looking for a particular pairing for their starter egg or new blood, that is a good place to look. smile.gif

Cheers! ninja.gif

All my pairs, including Zeus and Hera, are available for breeding so just poke me if anyone wants an egg!

Sure thing! I'll send it ASAP. I'm waiting for a few stubborn eggs to hatch so I'll breed it as soon as my slots open.

I guess I need the Nebula-color-right stick too. http://dragcave.net/progeny/STTjY

I need a purple child from this pair to continue the pattern, but they keep giving me green ones.

Also, yay, new members (and old ones coming back)! Welcome! I can also breed some Galaxy eggs, feel free to PM me.

I guess I need the Nebula-color-right stick too. http://dragcave.net/progeny/STTjY

I need a purple child from this pair to continue the pattern, but they keep giving me green ones.

Also, yay, new members (and old ones coming back)! Welcome! I can also breed some Galaxy eggs, feel free to PM me.

I routinely threaten eggs that they can easily be zombie and/or vampire chow.

Although I am glad on a few that mis-colored. Most of those I did end up keeping. I think I got one set up to generation 3 just pairing up the mis-colors.

<.< I don't like you! Come on eggie, hatch so I can get a nebula egg!!! *checks something* yup. I have 4 eggs, I'm egg locked <.<

Apparently I won't be as active as I thought... :3

Anyway, yeah... Message me if needed, and I'll try to get back to you soon, but please keep me on the project.

Forum Name:

Scroll name: Stellaluna22

Lineage Link: View Egg.

Lineage Type/Gen: 2G PB, from Zeus x Hera.

Teleport Link: Take me!