20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

THE WHOOOOLE BLOODY CAMP IS IN A CAVE?! MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!

Yea I had no idea. Okay. We should skip quite soon. I'm sending my characters to idle in preparation.

I edited in a post for Nyra, and have little to no clue if Kes and company have arrived yet. :s

If you guys read the description of the territory, it clearly states that camp is in fact inside a cave, for both summer and winter territories...

If you guys read the description of the territory, it clearly states that camp is in fact inside a cave, for both summer and winter territories...

The setting is Alaska, the Night Pack owning a vast territory with two different caves they use in the summer and winter with no nearby packs. In the summer, they live in a cave in a smaller-sized mountain, with a lake nearby for drinking and fishing. There is a lack of forest prey, as the forest is a distance away, so they mainly rely on fish and whatever happens to make its way from the forest. The cave is rather cool and roomy with four dens: The alpha den, the subordinate den, the Nursery, and the beta den. As for the omegas, they sleep out in the center of the cave, often trampled in the dark of night. The threat of lone wolves remains, and there is an occasional bear or so that drifts from the forest.

During the winter months, the pack moves to the forest in search of more prey, which is quite a long way from the mountain. There, they have a less-roomy cave to help keep the pack warm, this one with only three dens: The alpha den, the Nursery, and the subordinate/beta den. Instead of sleeping in the center of camp, the omegas sleep behind a group of stalagmites. There is a river that runs through the forest, about half a mile away from the cave, which supplies the Night Pack with fish. As for threats, there are bears, foxes, and Lone wolves, but most animals are in hibernation (beside the wolves). During these cold months, the pack struggles to survive on deer, fish, squirrels, birds, and rabbits.

Duly noted. xd.png

I always pictured a bunch of dens nestled into the roots of spruce trees, with the clearing between them being a place for eating, resting, etc. I didn't realize they were pretty far from the forest. I need to reimagine this lmao

Also, whose turn is it to reply?

Ah, poor Red. She's going to look like a mangy coyote when Shade's done with her. :P Just wait till Hiera and Menemith have their pups...she's going to keep a wide berth around the whelping den lmao

Asi might just side with Red. More drama, I say, MORE DRAMA!

(Because her family is siding with Ace)

I always pictured a bunch of dens nestled into the roots of spruce trees, with the clearing between them being a place for eating, resting, etc. I didn't realize they were pretty far from the forest. I need to reimagine this lmao

Also, whose turn is it to reply?

That is word-for-word exactly what I pictured as well. laugh.gif

Yeah I also got confused about Ace going into a cave. Oops |D

well that was definitely one of my less quality posts but whatevs

Less quality? Dude. Dude. You still beat everyone in the Night Pack, when it comes to writing posts, you know.

Alright, I plan on having Ace reveal the new positions while the wolves eat. Wolves can volunteer to take these new spots, but please inform me first on here. After that, we'll skip to the next day.

Alright, I plan on having Ace reveal the new positions while the wolves eat. Wolves can volunteer to take these new spots, but please inform me first on here. After that, we'll skip to the next day.

How about you list the positions on here so we can pick?

Maybe even pitch ideas for other possible positions before Ace reveals them?

Edited by Brotato

Here's the positions:

Hunting leaders (x2, clearly one is taken tongue.gif)

Scout Leaders (x2)

Herbalists (x2)

Scouts (x4, leaders don't count)

Elders (Unlimited)

Here's the positions:

Scout Leaders (x2)

Herbalists (x2)

Elders (Unlimited)

A quick question - will there be any major timeskips? Because if so, then Blake will probably become a member of Elders after it.

There shouldn't be an major timeskips for awhile, but there may be later. He may retire when ready, they aren't forced to. They can die while serving that position before selecting a successor, or not.

Here's the positions:

Scout Leaders (x2)

Herbalists (x2)

Elders (Unlimited)

How about Guardians or Warriors or Brawlers?

Edited by Brotato

No, that's basically subordinates. This is enough for now, that's at least 10 less subordinates, once those positions are filled.