jumpsnake

Return to List

So, many of us breed/ influence/ fertilize several dragons at once. I frequently play on my phone and I find the many clicks to get back to the list of dragons I can breed or use to influence to be, well, a slight annoyance. I'm wondering if it would be possible to put a link on the action screen that says 'Return to List' so that I could return to the last visited place on my scroll?

So, instead of having to go back to the beginning of my big scroll, and then finding the next dragon down the list to breed, I could just click the return button and be right there.

I feel like this wouldn't be too hard to implement? I know nothing about coding though so maybe there are difficulties I'm not aware of.

I usually open my BSA list then click the action link to open in a new tab. It's still a bit tedious, but I don't have to keep re-opening the BSA available list.

I usually open my BSA list then click the action link to open in a new tab. It's still a bit tedious, but I don't have to keep re-opening the BSA available list.

On a typical phone, that's still:

click menu, click windows, click [x], click other window to get back. so 4 steps. instead of 4 times back. smile.gif

On a typical phone, that's still:

click menu, click windows, click [x], click other window to get back. so 4 steps. instead of 4 times back. smile.gif

Yeah, I don't even bother playing DC on my phone because it is such a pain. xd.png

Harlequin, that's a great idea for on the computer, but time wise I end up using the phone a lot, so.... Yeah, like white baron said.

This sounds really nifty. I never play on my phone but I can see the use for it from a pc as well.

Deffinetly support from me as I can't see any negatives about it happy.gif

I swear this was suggested before but I can't find it. I just open breeding and stuff in new tabs, but I know not everyone does due to being on mobile or dial-up or etc. This makes sense, so I support it.