Gildraug

Demigods and demons OOC

Take for example, the Goddess Athena, only procreates when she's completely in love with a man and their child pops out of her mind o.O

Athena herself was born from Zeus's cracked skull in full armor, ready to battle. Gods are weird and demigods even weirder at times.

Exactly!

That's how she "breeds"

hahah

But Athena remains my idol Goddess

'Tis why I really love Annabeth in Percy Jackson

This is why this RP really appealed to me

and as for the norse gods, do they all live in the same place as the Egyptian and Greek gods?

Yes, all the gods live in Asgard or Vanaheim, depending on whether they were seen as major gods or not.

They "take turns" in some manners of controlling the world; e.g. Ra takes care of the Sun on one day, Apollo on the next, Amaterasu on the other and so forth.

Hello all my future rpers~! How are you today??

@Gildraug

How do we know when we are approved and when we start?

Also as I was checking to see if there were any new characters. I saw that I typed something wrong in Vanil's likes/dislikes under misc. If you could fix it that would be awesome!

scenery, Serenity, Travel, Textures

Intolerance, mandatory activity

Can you capitalize Scenery. And move the lowest line into dislikes?

Thank You! <3

Edited by Traveler

He lets you know. He literally tells you that you are ready to go

Okay Traveler, I did the edits happy.gif

So yea, we will be allowed to RP after this will be approved and moved to the right section (probably into Other Roleplays). I will write the intro and then everyone else can start posting their intros and we can start biggrin.gif

Looks pretty good now. ^^

Approved.

He lets you know. He literally tells you that you are ready to go

By the way, I'm a "she".

Edited by Dauntingale

(Sorry for double post, as it's not letting me edit or delete or anything o.O)

Should we make an OOC thread too? To discuss the Story and characters when we're not RPing?

Well, I was thinking about making this topic an OOC, but now it seems I cannot create a new topic..? :'D

@Tenanye

No need, I created the RP topic itself, it should be accepted and then we can start.

~~~

Got some good questions, so I decided to answer here.

For one thing, what exactly defines a monster as opposed to a demon? I can see hellhounds in the demon ranking, and they seem to be both. More precisely I am wondering in regards to the Tamer creatures; I want to know what my limits are in terms of what it could be (I get the power level thing).

The line between demons and monsters is very thin, since some are, indeed, both. Monsters usually have lesser intelligence and less powers than demons, and cannot possess a body. Monsters, when defeated, become dust and recreate themselves in any of the Root or Trunk Realms - demons recreate themselves in the void over many years; the stronger, the longer time it takes (anything from ten years to a few thousand). Demons, when summoned, are regarded as monsters, but monsters cannot never be regarded as fully demons; you could also say that demons are the next-level monsters. Does it make sense?

Tamer creatures can be anything from dragons to flame spirits to ghouls. Basically anything that is less of a demon. Tenanye's character is a Tamer and we discussed her monsters together - so I can/will help if someone wishes with your monsters.

Secondly, how do you plan to get the demons and humans to interact if they are in totally different worlds? Will a sudden call for reinforcements send them out unprepared or something?

I have some interactions in mind for the plot, no worries. Both sides will encounter humans and demons, but the RPers themselves will not meet each other before a specific point I have in mind ;D

NOTICE:

Okey-dokey, the official RP topic is now on the roll - I have written a brief introduction (in a hurry right now, sorry). Feel free to jump in! happy.gif

So the item given to our characters from the parents, if a demigod, can it be, lets say two beads that 'morph into a pair of handguns? Or a coin that becomes a shield and ect.?

I didn't realise we actually had items o.O

For my character, the item Athena left for her, is a pair of dice

One die, morphs into a hat which grants the wearer invisibilty (Annabeth :3) and the other die morphs into a celestial steel sword which is just right for Toraz

Allowed?

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

So the item given to our characters from the parents, if a demigod, can it be, lets say two beads that 'morph into a pair of handguns? Or a coin that becomes a shield and ect.?

Exactly. Just a notice, these items are only for demigods (kinda a way to equalize the power levels between demons and demigods).

For my character, the item Athena left for her, is a pair of dice

One die, morphs into a hat which grants the wearer invisibilty (Annabeth :3) and the other die morphs into a celestial steel sword which is just right for Toraz

Allowed?

Allowed, sounds good biggrin.gif In the case of Venla, she had received Raja; although not an item, the squirrel-fox is a helpful partner.

In future at the school, are we allowed to adopt a future companion that only they could talk to (in their heads to each other)

Like Hogwarts haha

In future at the school, are we allowed to adopt a future companion that only they could talk to (in their heads to each other)

Like Hogwarts haha

Nope, that would be only something that Tamers could do (when they've been partners with their monster for years). Venla cannot talk to Raja, whatsoever.

It's fine I just have a little pet peeve about missing forms... I like to know what people look like... and I think there would be more reactions to someone with Thadielles appearence.

Its ok MP, I am the same way o-o Though I have to ask, are you playing him as a demon, or as demigod?

Player: Marcus Pheonix

Character name: Thadielle

Demon/Demigod: Neutral Demon

That's what I see on the first post o-o. I was just confused is all, but if he is a demigod, than he is a demigod and I can go post.

Ahh damn, guess I forgot to change that.

Had a little trouble deciding what I wanted Thadielle to be so for the first stages he was a neutral demon. He's a demigod, never fear.

Gildraug could you change that please?