Gildraug

Demigods and demons OOC

Did Gil tell you any of his cunning plans or was that literally all he said because he told me a couple, though not much.

I think that was what he was aiming for, but I don't think I heard him say what exactly what he wanted to do, no.

Did Gil tell you any of his cunning plans or was that literally all he said because he told me a couple, though not much.

No that was it.

I've actually lost track of whats happening in the story (that happens a lot as of late... I think I'm in too many rp's)

Fill me in on whats going on, because I do recall some plot things that were going to happen and I'll give you a hand.

EDIT:... This should've been posted in the Skyrim one... whelp, just ignore it I guess.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

We are all still just eating lunch. Except for me, I'm in Esko's room playing video games.

As for what we are planning to do, we are planning to have some major demon attack that interrupts the schedule of the demigods in some way, or something. Well, that was the original plan. Now I guess we are changing it to a time skip to first field trip. I also don't know what we are planning.

Edited by SULDhasno

I've actually lost track of whats happening in the story (that happens a lot as of late... I think I'm in too many rp's)

Fill me in on whats going on, because I do recall some plot things that were going to happen and I'll give you a hand.

EDIT:... This should've been posted in the Skyrim one... whelp, just ignore it I guess.

I can see the evidence...

EDIT: I think we have come to the point of giving Gil about a week. During that time, I think we should all at least make one miscellaneous post of our characters doing something during the day. In example, I can post about the first day in the swordplay class because Leo will be a knight. Esko, being a tamer, can post about the first day in that class. This way, we create some interaction and movement of the plot, if we actually do decide to do a time skip.

So I post about being in the class? What would I do in it besides listen? Would anybody be playing the teachers?

I am just trying to think of ideas. ninja.gif Give advice on what direction I believe the RP should go...

Generally the teachers would not be NPC, however Gil already stated that if we need to use them to advance the story, then we may.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Um... Have we decided what we are going to do with this?

Not really. With Gildraug gone, I'm not sure we can keep this going. I shot them a PM a while ago, but they did not respond.

Not really. With Gildraug gone, I'm not sure we can keep this going. I shot them a PM a while ago, but they did not respond.

It would be sad to watch this just...poof. Wonder how Gil is doing