Gildraug

Demigods and demons OOC

I will be posting in the morning, it is 12 a.m. here, I apologize for not getting a post in, however I feel like I would be degrading your post MP if I posted while as tired as I am. Also, this week has been hell. Please forgive me! >.<

EDIT: Ok, so I am a liar. I just couldn't keep from posting.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I was going to ask a ton of questions about the dragons and how they act and are ridden, but they probably come from somewhere.

If so, where do they come from (what media)? If not, could you explain the above questions?

So, the void dragons are literally beings of the void or abyss in where the Yggrasil is located. They live around the world tree, absorbing from its energy. The deeper you go, the more of the void dragons are present - but there is no way to get to the very bottom of the world tree, since a dark coldness stops regular demons.

Void dragons are ethereal beings, but because demons are also ethereal in their shade form, they can touch these void dragons. Smoke and mist, if we could use a metaphor. Anyways, demons grab on a spike or on the horns of the dragons (think as of a regular western dragon).

On their behavior there is much variety. The younger the dragon is, the quicker and more social it is. Also, the deeper the dragons are, the darker their nature. Void dragons that fly around the branches of the Yggdrasil are a lot more social than the ones near the demons and below.

(As a side mention, the demon worlds are circling around Yggdrasil below the root realms, but not too far below. )

I didn't originally plan to have the void dragons or any of the abyss/void creatures I have/will mention; they were meant to be more of a spice in the story than actually anything. *shrug*

It isn't that big of a deal, it gave me a reason to not post to be honest. o-o I wrecked my truck and have been dealing with trying to get it fixed so a post has been hard to create this week.

Just thought to say hi here before I did anything (was just approved today)

I don't know if I should post the character sheet or not, but I can.... And if I'm needed to make a Demigod to balance my demon, I can do that too!

Hey guys, Gil. has gone on vacation(?) and has left the replay to me. If you can start to send me any new character sheets, that would be grand. As for a plot, we can come up with one together, and I will watch over to make sure the rules are still followed. If you have been approved, please post sheet here in the OOC section so people can read them, and I will keep a record.

(Was approved by Gil)

Player: Lawless-Lawful

Character name: "Allison Schmidt"/Arioch "Vengeance"

Demon/Demigod: Demon

Godly/Demonic parent(s): Asmodeus; Prince of Revenge and Miczariel; Warioress From Asmodeus, Allison has the ability to track people who either want vengeance delivered, or who will be the targets of said vengeance. And Miczariel gives her the will to fight, along with the knowledge of certain fighting types, so that she can take out her targets.

Category: Knight

Appearance: Mid-back length, Blonde hair, around 5'6", Red eyes with gold around a Cat-like slit, as such she wears sunglasses to better fit in with humanity. Mostly wears black, but will occasionally dress in a grey blazer, black tank-top and grey pencil skirt with matching shoes when meeting with people looking for vengeance. She wears the male uniform, if only to appease herself and keep a bit of her previous masculinity. Allison Reference Eye Reference

Personality: Allison is a strategist- coming from her mother's side- and often plans out her actions. Only when she's angry, or when under bloodlust does she lose her calm and collected demeanor. She will often step back from situations to watch them play out, carefully studying her options before stepping in. She tries often to block out her emotions, but often shows her smug, uncaring, unimpressed and angry sides. She rarely is surprised- actions of kindness usually do this- and is almost never happy. She can be proud, and caught up in the pleasure of killing, but otherwise nothing. The happiest she ever had been was when her previous host had found her current host, and both pretty much fell in love. Though, it was short-lived and as such she locked off her heart and became rather icy towards others. She keep important things remembered, and recalls names and general descriptions of people, but her memories are rather blurry in most spots.

Background: Arioch had been on earth for a rather long time. Since he was old enough, he went with his father on missions into Midgard, as is their job, their duty. Arioch learned to hide himself at a young age, and learned the ways of discreet and 'accidental' killings. Though he's had several close calls, he can mostly escape or talk his way out with excuses. He's had a total of twelve hosts, about six taken just before Death, as they wanted vengeance before they died. The other five were taken willingly and keeping his being separate from them, managed to keep them alive for awhile. The Eleventh host was the husband to his current host, Allison. When they were driving home from a Valentine's Day dinner, they were struck with a hit-and-run. At that point in time, Albert begged Arioch to save his wife, even if it meant he had to die. Arioch kept his word, though the Wife's soul ended up overwhelmed and merged, making him able to feel more strongly than before. Allison left the scene with no injuries, and returned to the void before deciding to better hone her skills so she could hunt down the man who took both of her hosts from her.

Misc: Though Arioch is a demon, he works with humans, demons, and even gods and demigods alike. Vengeance and Revenge are rather common emotions to feel. Though Revenge is usually taking action for something inflicted on one's self, while Vengeance can be taking action for something cause to someone else. (Example; Someone breaks your arm. You break theirs back. That's revenge. But if someone breaks your friend's arm and you break that person's arm for your friend, that's Vengeance. Just in case people were confused.)

So far, we have a total of 7 Demigods and 6 Demons.

I would like too ask if anyone has any plot ideas for the RP, I was thinking that the Demigods and Demons can time skip a bit to the point that they start doing paired missions. This way, everyone will have something to do, and everyone can interact at various points.

I sort unexpectedly took over this, so I have no idea what the original plans were...

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Forsaken, if I have been approved by you, does that mean I can participate in the RP already, or do I have to wait for Gildraug? If I don't then I will do my first post sometime soon.

And do I post my sheet now?

Edited by SULDhasno

No, you can start posting now, if you waited for Gil, it may be a while. Also, yes please post your character form here.

Hey guys. I was approved by FRoD, and I am going ahead and posting this here. Sup.

Player: Esko_the_Wolf

Character name: Esko Arkus

Demon/Demigod: Demigod

Godly/Demonic parent(s): Hades, a major God, the God of the Underworld. This shows by the dark clothing he wears and his blacker then black hair, plus the aura he radiates. This makes him avoided by a lot of people, because even if people don't know him at all, they get a vibe that he is unfriendly. Even humans, though they just feel that he is unfriendly. His powers include opening cracks in the ground leading to the Underworld and Shadow Travel. He can also blend into the shadows. He can also play around and animate dead organisms, but not bring them to life. He can also manipulate shadows as if they were solid. That power comes later and even then, will take a lot of practice to master. Oh, he has weaknesses. He can get sunburns easier then most. He can also freak out if in a large crowd of people. That is, if the focus is on him. His beasts are a bit hard to control at first summoning. The stronger it is, the more defiant it is at first.

Category: Head category: Tamer, Sub category: Dragon. His first and weakest is a strange two headed Hellhound named Skaol. Skaol gets stronger as Esko gets stronger. His other four are a Pheonix named Lundith, a Giant Serpent named Relpor, and two dragons. One is a blue/silver dragon named Tulvir, and another is a 'DAW' named Dargos. He has marks of his beasts on his back, probably their dormant state. The other four come later, one at a time. Esko discovers Lundith when trying to summon Skaol. The others are discovered one at a time, like that. Esko tries to summon the ones he knows of and ends up summoning the new ones. Dargos is last, and he comes waaaay later.

Appearance: HueHueHue

Personality: he is rather quiet, not talking much unless he has to. He is open to chat anytime, though, and ABSOLUTLEY hates who is father is. Not because of the reputation, but because most people are scared or uncomfortable around him. He often takes atvantage of shadows because of this. He feels his only true friends are his beasts.

Background: he never really had a good life. His mom died soon after his birth, and he was taken in by his aunt and uncle. Sadly, his aunt was very sick, and his uncle was a drunkard. Once his aunt bit the dust, Esko was 'on his own', since his uncle practically never was there. He never had contact with his demigod siblings, but sometimes he thinks that if he did, he would have actually had a techical 'family'. He found out who he was when he got angry at his uncle. It finally got him to crack, and he stomped on the ground. He accidentally opened a crack juuust large enough to swallow up his uncle. That was when he was 13. Oh, I never told you his uncle bit the dust? Well, now you know.

Misc: He will eventually grow Hellhound ears and tail. Just not now.

Oh, hey SULD

Sup. Well, if Esko posted it, I will too:

Player: SULDhasno

Character name: Mark Nikolson (Given by his foster parents) / Takaki Kayasuma (His name given by his actual father)

Demon/Demigod: Demigod

Godly/Demonic parent: Athena. Athena is the goddess of wisdom and military victory, and is a major god. (I would put a Japanese goddess of wisdom but I don't know of any)

Category: Dragon. He is better and prefers using a sniper rifle, but has basic knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. I am still thinking of a sub. Perhaps the oppurtunity would come in the RP itself?

Appearance: He has short brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He is slightly shorter than average height. He is of a small build, and quite skinny. For his casual he often wears a khaki coloured sweater and jeans, and sometimes wears a white jumper

Personality: He is a very quiet character. He prefers not to talk unless asked to, both in class and in life outside. However when approached he is polite and friendly, and rarely gets annoyed at people. He is also very serious in his studies, as well as his video games. He is quite intelligent, capable of analysing situations in combat and reacting in what he feels is the best way, although he does tend to overthink situations.

Background: In his first few years he was brought up by his father, but when he was 2 his father died. The investigation for the cause of his father's death was suddenly closed, so no one knew the why and how he died. He was then put into an orphanage for a year, before a couple decided to adopt him. He discovered he was a demigod on his 13th birthday, when his mother (Athena) came into his room and revealed herself to be his mother and the goddess of wisdom. She also told him that his dad died because of a demon, which suprised him, although he did not grief much as his connection to his father wasn't that great. She also told him that he would enroll in a school for demigods like him, and that his foster parents knew about this as well. After talking a while Athena gave him a small knife made out of celestial steel, which he found could transform into a sniper rifle and said goodbye.

(will come round to posting soon)

Posted! First post in a RP (whoop whoop). If it was any good, I don't know...

Edited by SULDhasno

Don't we already have an Athena Demigod?

And fun fact Esko do you know that Hades is like the nicest of the three big greek gods (others include Zeus and Poseidon).

Sorry Frodo but I'll try post later tonight or on the weekend, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Well, it isn't like there is one Athena demigod.

And even if Hades is nice, he is the FREAKIN DEATH GOD. So it would be the death aura that would make him seem unfriendly. FRoD accepted me anyway, and SULD too, so does it matter?

Don't we already have an Athena Demigod?

And fun fact Esko do you know that Hades is like the nicest of the three big greek gods (others include Zeus and Poseidon).

Sorry Frodo but I'll try post later tonight or on the weekend, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Well, I thought we could repeat several, so...

Also, even if Hades was a nice god, it might not mean that his child would be. Perhaps from the mother? I don't know how esko wants to go about it.

Esko is nice. The death aura gives people the vibe that he isn't. Countless tries to make friends has pretty much made him a quiet person.

Hey SULD, why don't our characters be roommates?

oh Gildraug was actually looking forward to me joining and when he returns, he shall have a very pleasant surprise!

Why not? I mean, right now my character is by himself.

EDIT: Technically, they have to be. The only available room is the one my character is in anyway.

Edited by SULDhasno

Glad we agree.

Just note: Esko has that aura, so your character might be a bit uneasy being around him at first. Though, learn about the aura, and your guy will probably understand

Done now

Edit: he has been at the school for 3 years. He should have at least discovered his Pheonix, right?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I am going to assume here by what everyone's subtly going for that the balance of power between demons and heroes is changing as demons grow bold and start to slay heroes, prompting military response.

Is that right?

Done now

Edit: he has been at the school for 3 years. He should have at least discovered his Pheonix, right?

So... there are several students who are in another year? But doesn't that mean that My guy and yours can't be in the same room? Also, they won't attend the same classes right? I don't know how the school is set out, but if it is like that then becoming friends could be hard...

Unless, perhaps you want to be in the same year as my character. I might by wrong, but the whole friend thing could be a lot easier but anyways, it is your choice.

Edited by SULDhasno

I think the rooms are separated by gender, not age.

Also, I think the OP said that they will be in the same classes. Notice the character sheet? It says there in the age section.