Writting

What are you putting for your holiday presents?

I started off with generic 'Happy Holidays!' but I figured it would be fun to do song suggestions! So now some 20 people have song suggestions they may or may not like in the presents.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm sending people the bird tag with the message "BIRD TAG BIRD TAG BIRD TAG BIRD TAG".

I always add in a personal touch, with humor or just happiness. smile.gif

But you all get cats, however you may get a ribbon.

Edited by Tiga

I'm not good with humor so I just wish a good dragon year..

Whenever I try to come up with something witty, I can't get it to sound right in English so yeah, be happy with the boring tag haha.

I tried longer messages originally, but they got cut off. So now I just send a short poem:

I like this box, and the kitty cat bow.

Joy to you, and all you know. smile.gif

The boxes vary, but my two favs are the landscape and the gold right below it. Either kitty will do. smile.gif

I've noticed that kitties are very popular. I have 16 presents, 9 with kitty cat bows.

I've gotten a couple of good ones and have done.

Silver bells will ring if it tries to escape.

-On a gift with no bow Oh no your kitty escaped!

-contents of this gift may...,.. (fill in the blank)

-for those into GoT Winter is coming!

♥ ❄ ❆ ♥ ❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥

I add hearts and a lot of snowflakes to my messages. laugh.gif

♥ ❄ ❆ ♥ ❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥ ❆❄ ❆❄ ❆❄ ♥

Cat on top, with the message "Here *shoves present at* this is my gift. It has a cat on it. Have fun."

Ha, seems that the cats are very popular. (Though I can't say I'm surprised.) I fear for them in a cave full of hungry dragons though!

I just sent a kitty one that says:

I sent you a cat.Enjoy it.WHILE YOU CAN!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Adventure Time and Gravity Falls quotes, and some cat-related stuff. I sent a cat one earlier that said "This cat peed on my couch. He's your problem now."

I sent out a bunch of tags that said "Turn down for ----?"

But now that i see all my holiday eggs have homes, i am sending thank you notes to the ones who have their scroll showing.

mostly just "happy holidays !!" and ":P mer christmas", haha. tried to put a few witty comments here and there though.

I usually go with some general well wishes form the holidays or the new year, but I might change it up if I know them somewhat well, I see something interesting in their username, etc. If all else fails, I might just start recommending fun things like books, shows, etc., they may or may not want to check out for something new to get into. :3

Some references to kitty 'bows' have been noted; I have been delegated to point out that these are kitty SUPERVISORS, and proper respect and ear massage are to be maintained.

Thank you.

FINALLY have gotten a chance to start returning gifts! I'm using the message "Here's to 2015! May you catch the dragons of your dreams."

I've been using 'May Great Cthulhu devour you and your household last!'.

That is FANTASTIC. xd.png