Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Well, I admit I've splurged quite a bit. Especially on milkshakes. And luckily, we found a brand of ice cream that's typically lactose-free! biggrin.gif But yeah, I don't get to indulge often. Probably a good thing too, considering the aches it can give me. xd.png

Awesome. I imagine things in anime anyway. Thank my sis for turning me into a weeabo

Well, the true definition of a weeaboo is somebody who thinks they are Japanese because they do stuff like watch anime and censorkip.gif . I am just exaggerating when I call myself a weeaboo, I know I haven't an ounce of Aisan in me.

I have more than an ounce. I'm half Korean, some parts Chineese and Japaneese...

But I don't watch anime. I just Internet-surf for pictures.

Wow. I need to stuff you with AoT then

That too. But I never even finished season 1 :3

Wish I had Minecraft. There is also an Aot mod

Alex you are a terrible RP manager you can't even keep your OOC thread from being crowded with things not related to the RP

Humans can use mana, though there is some sort of vague, unspecified "processing" required to transform mana into something humans can safely use. Like the encyclopedia, exposure to raw mana can have transformative effects (my current headcanon is that there are several different "sub-races/communities" of humans who are still human, but have been transformed by a specific type of raw mana; e.g. maybe people who have been exposed to water mana being able to live/breathe underwater.

UMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

I thought it was? Hmm.

Welp, Alex sent me a post and I posted but I still am waiting on him/you to respond.

I want to make a dragon named Echo... It's a cool name...