Sif

Halloween Event: What's your favorite?

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because I'm curious as to which ones people personally like the most. I know they're all awesome.... but is there one that just struck a chord with you?

If you want to give more feedback, you're welcome to, such as what did you like most about the story setup this year? Etc. Do note, the spriters/writers for events like this have been a bit strapped for time and capability of contributing lately, so we're trying to find ways to still give you guys an awesome event without trying to bite off more than we can actually create in time. So if you guys have suggestions on fun, easy events that you think would be simple for us to put together but still give you guys something that you'd like, feel free to suggest it to any of the mods or artists.

I liked the Diamond Breaker story best, mostly because I think I had more opportunity to explore and you had to go back and forth a little bit to complete the quest. The others were a little more straight story without much decision making (or maybe I just made all the "right" decisions the first time xd.png ) so they felt like less of an adventure and more of a story. But all were great! Really well done!

I loved the Sunrise Shade and Diamond Breaker the most. Same reason as PolarVortex, there was more decision making! I actually started running in circles in the Diamond Breaker story, I think haha.

The other 2 were a bit less fun to me, because it only took a short while to complete them.

Same as PolarVortex and Sany - I liked the two stories that took a longer time to complete. Of the two, I lean toward Sunrise Shade as my very favorite, especially since I tried to plunder the goods and almost got attacked. xd.png

I love, love, love the adventure games. My favorite was the haunted house, but I also really enjoyed Aliset and this year's game. I would be the happiest little clam if we had an adventure story for EVERY holiday...

I don't really care for these kind of "click this to go there, click that to get an item" games.. Especially as these games were in English and there was way too much text to be read in some parts, I just couldn't be bothered to read the story. So basicly I just randomly clicked to proceed(=to get all the hidden treasures) in the games.

I do appreciate all the time and effort every one has put into making this event and all previous events as well. And I do think these little games and treat collecting make dc more enjoyable, even though I might not play the games the way you are supposed.

Maybe I'm too old for Halloween? Or too non-American(?) as where I live we don't have this trick or treat Halloween. unsure.gif

Diamond Breaker Story and Sunrise Shade Story were the best, imo wink.gif It still is difficult for a non english-reader to follow all these written pages, but I liked it. I would love something new, too.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I liked all of them. But somehow I glitched the event and got the ending before I finished even one dragon's quest. If you look at my inventory, you can see I got the mana crystal and the cage before I had any of the items that the story had me use with the crystal ball. Despite this I was able to go back and go through all the dragon's stories. Somehow. I'm still not sure how it happened but it made the whole thing rather amusing to me. I guess I got a Halloween trick!

I loved the Earth one. It was very fleshed out and interesting. Second favorite was definitely the Life one, though. c: I liked all of them, though. I wish some of the tone in them was a bit more similar to each other. x: I didn't really like the Light one because it seemed a bit too lighthearted to me in the midst of all the seriousness of the others. It broke immersion for me with all the enthusiasm and the character (I really didn't feel like I was actually the character in that story) thinking of all the hero-stuff. Still a good story though.

Sunrise Shade was the one I liked. I did the run through the first time, and when I heard that Astriferous had lost her master, something told to to run through it again. When I found the letter from Zegawa everything made sense. It's sad to know such a fate was dealt.